Glot Pet Jet See

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
lol yeah, the orange one is a tiny bit annoying by the way he talks. It's like he's slurring out the words, like his mouth is stuck together or something and i dont get what hes saying.

But my favorite would have to be red and pink. :) ;)
[post="25505"][/post]​

true the pink one is tough and hot i think he fights better then those other 6 guys well the blue one is next :p

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
hmm I think I should bump this thread up. :lol:

But um, did anybody cry when watching this lakorn? It can be emotional at times, especially the part when the 7 pra'eks die near the end. :wavecry:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
hmm I think I should bump this thread up. :lol:

But um, did anybody cry when watching this lakorn? It can be emotional at times, especially the part when the 7 pra'eks die near the end. :wavecry:
[post="26643"][/post]​
woah, wait, was there another version?! lol...because the one i watched ended up with the pra'eks living. :lol:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
woah, wait, was there another version?! lol...because the one i watched ended up with the pra'eks living. :lol:
[post="26681"][/post]​

LOL I meant the part where their armor gets taken away from them and destroyed by the King, and then Chantah comes and kills them and they can't fight back because they were weak. Their bodies then get put on a bunch of twigs and then get burned. But then they come back later on. Yeah, that sounded confusing. :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
[post="26681"][/post]​
wat secret agent means.. is did u cry wen the pke dies during the middle towards the end..?? wells i cried.. wen the giant girl cried for the orange guy.. and i cried wen those bad people tortured the cripple sulawongtawan.. and i was happy wen they came back to life :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...thanks guys! it's been so long since i've seen this, so i thought that perhaps there was something i didn't remember or missed. lol but yeah, i remember the twig part now. HAHAHA

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
lol yeah. And another sad part is when Pi Gnoi (suleewong) gets tied up to a tree and Ahkanin beats him with a stick and they show flashbacks of when he was bullied by Ahkanin, and they play that slow music. :wavecry:

Speaking of Pi Gnoi, I wonder if the younger version of him plays in any lakorns. They should get him to play the older cripple for a remake of GPJS. And then get young Sahwunlekah to play the older one. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..the kid that played as the handicap kid is now a loogtoong singer for RS Promotion...His name is Bump Narongrote..Wierd name lol..but anyways yea he's a singer now and he isn't a kid now of course lol...He grew so fast..But he still looks the same..And he sings good to :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..the kid that played as the handicap kid is now a loogtoong singer for RS Promotion...His name is Bump Narongrote..Wierd name lol..but anyways yea he's a singer now and he isn't a kid now of course lol...He grew so fast..But he still looks the same..And he sings good to :D
[post="27079"][/post]​

isn't he like married got a wife already well if its the same person iam talking about shes pretty :) hey glot pet jet see the thep from heaven the god that send the lhoong thoong down so he can be reborn again he was in yod 4 kul man the one that likes younger girl he play a gaint and is boy brinya's dad too :w000t:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Do u guys think Jeckalang is pretty? Is it because she's "ugly" or that she's a cheetah that none of the princes want to give her a chance? :blink:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
SecretAgent said:
Do u guys think Jeckalang is pretty? Is it because she's "ugly" or that she's a cheetah that none of the princes want to give her a chance? :blink:
[post="27344"][/post]​

I think it's because she was not fitted to be with any of them. She wasn't very nice and was rude. I've seen her as nang aek in other boran lakorns. i don't think she is ugly, but she is alrite. She also seemed like...hmmm how should I say this. She seems to throw herself at every of the seven pra'aeks with every chance she got. Doesn't that come off as bad? She like wanted all of them except the very dark one who had a crush on her. Then she wanted the dark one at the end, but he found someone better. I thought that part was funny.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hehehe...yeah she wasn't fited to be with any of them...it's funny how she didn't get pra ek as well in manee nopa goaw..i thought she should have gotta at least someone...a guy ...don't gotta be someone special but at least someone...sheesh i fill sorry for her!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope Vanida...he's not married yet...He just graduated to...I don't know what though..But anyways Yea...Chatree is the one who played as the god that sent down Aekkachai...Man...He's was hot back then...lol...And I think it was so cute when Boy and him played as father and son in 4 Yord Goo Marn....But anyways I think he should've got a better role in Glor Petch..instead of playing as a god <_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
[post="27344"][/post]​
i think every one have their own beauty they have something pretty that those other people don't have B)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hehehe...yeah she wasn't fited to be with any of them...it's funny how she didn't get pra ek as well in manee nopa goaw..i thought she should have gotta at least someone...a guy ...don't gotta be someone special but at least someone...sheesh i fill sorry for her!
[post="27428"][/post]​

Didn't she get killed? :unsure:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
Oh my! lol. In the last post, u have Weelathep, Karakate, and Jekalang as a cute couple. lol :blink:
[post="28269"][/post]​
yea i know :p don't know where to posts her pix :lol: