uprinceseries_badlypolitics16.jpg
uprinceseries_badlypolitics17.jpg
uprinceseries_badlypolitics18.jpg
uprinceseries_badlypolitics19.jpg
uprinceseries_badlypolitics20.jpg
credit to uprinceseriesofficial & gmmtv IG

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
guys, just want to ask... Did August(Firstclass in Single Lawyer) change channel already? I found out that he's in channel 3's Tawan Yor Saeng 2017... If it's true, damn, i want to have more pair up work for the Single Lawyer couple.... >.< So far, that's my favorite story...Followed by either Lovely Geologist or Extrovert Humanist, then by Absolute Economist... :)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
guys, just want to ask... Did August(Firstclass in Single Lawyer) change channel already? I found out that he's in channel 3's Tawan Yor Saeng 2017... If it's true, damn, i want to have more pair up work for the Single Lawyer couple.... >.< So far, that's my favorite story...Followed by either Lovely Geologist or Extrovert Humanist, then by Absolute Economist... :)
Change channel? You meant signed to Channel 3? I have no idea. He actually filmed U-Prince the same time as Tawan Yor Saeng 2017. I'm pretty sure he was still a free agent at that time. (FYI those who act in GMM lakorns don't necessarily sign with GMM). Bu I do know that he's going to be on CH3's Notification The Series with CH3 actress Eye Kamolned, and he also participated in CH3's charity concert the other day. So maybe he's a CH3 actor now already.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Change channel? You meant signed to Channel 3? I have no idea. He actually filmed U-Prince the same time as Tawan Yor Saeng 2017. I'm pretty sure he was still a free agent at that time. (FYI those who act in GMM lakorns don't necessarily sign with GMM). Bu I do know that he's going to be on CH3's Notification The Series with CH3 actress Eye Kamolned, and he also participated in CH3's charity concert the other day. So maybe he's a CH3 actor now already.
thanks for clarifying... hey, do you know if apple lapisara has any upcoming lakorns?? i only know of that "shock the series" i think(not so sure with the name), it looks like it's horror genre...

whitedove

sarNie Adult
thanks for clarifying... hey, do you know if apple lapisara has any upcoming lakorns?? i only know of that "shock the series" i think(not so sure with the name), it looks like it's horror genre...
Apple? She's not in the cast list of the rest of GMMTV's productions this year (My Dear Loser, Secret Seven, Teenage Mom, Sotus 2), but maybe she'll be in upcoming GMM25 productions. They don't normally announce productions that far ahead of time unlike CH3, CH7 or One31/Exact. I haven't heard of Shock The Series though, unless it's something on MCOT? Where did you see the announcement?

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Apple? She's not in the cast list of the rest of GMMTV's productions this year (My Dear Loser, Secret Seven, Teenage Mom, Sotus 2), but maybe she'll be in upcoming GMM25 productions. They don't normally announce productions that far ahead of time unlike CH3, CH7 or One31/Exact. I haven't heard of Shock The Series though, unless it's something on MCOT? Where did you see the announcement?
i really can't understand the many "gmms" channels...
i followed her IG account and just clicked all those hashtags then I found a picture of a series but since i can't understand thai, i copy pasted it and searched google image for it... here it is:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
@thunder143 It's pretty easy actually. GMM Grammy is the largest media conglomerate in Thailand that have many subsidiaries. Among these subsidiaries are:

TV channels - GMM25, One31 (formerly known as OneHD)
TV & film production companies - GMMTV, Exact, GDH559, GMM Bravo
Talent agencies - Nadao Bangkok (most of Hormones actors are signed with Nadao Bangkok), etc.
Record labels - GMMTV Records, MBO, etc.
Radio stations - EFM, Green Wave, etc.
Magazines - Maxim, Attitude, Her World, etc.

For example, GMMTV produces shows for GMM25 and One31 (U-Prince is produced by GMMTV). Exact exclusively produces lakorns for One31. GDH produces both films and TV shows (for GMM25 and One31). GMM25 also have their in-house production teams and they don't necessarily rely on other production companies.

As for Apple, I saw the logo down there and it seems like the series will be on MCOT. MCOT is a state-owned public broadcaster and they're not a big lakorn broadcaster.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
omo!! what the heck happened?? why did the Trailer for Ambitious Boss is not available now??

edit.: oh, never mind... here it is:
it got re-uploaded...

sarNie Adult
aw it's coming to an end. so looks like March/Mook part is that they're Chinese/Thai involved in a arranged marriage? :risas3: Not sure though.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
aw it's coming to an end. so looks like March/Mook part is that they're Chinese/Thai involved in a arranged marriage? :risas3: Not sure though.
Mafia bosses' children in arranged marriage lol. Though Mook's character likes Off's character at first it seems.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for Badly Politics episode 4 (finale):

And the official poster for Ambitious Boss (Brian) looks amazing!
uprinceseries_ambitiousboss.jpg