AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Still waiting for GMM TV to post the episodes subbed =(
Same here, but I feel it would take a while. Kiss the Series special was uploaded this week and Mild said, the project to find her P'ek for her own part will be uploaded next week. I wonder how many episodes that would be lol!! Depending on when that ends, I guess Handsome Cowboy will be uploaded. It's going to be a long wait *sighs* I just hope the project for Mild's P'ek will at least be interesting lol!

BTW, does anyone know which series will air after Bake Me Love? I saw something about another series titled Lovey Dovey series.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Same here, but I feel it would take a while. Kiss the Series special was uploaded this week and Mild said, the project to find her P'ek for her own part will be uploaded next week. I wonder how many episodes that would be lol!! Depending on when that ends, I guess Handsome Cowboy will be uploaded. It's going to be a long wait *sighs* I just hope the project for Mild's P'ek will at least be interesting lol!
I mentioned around 21 June based on Kiss The Series as well as Ugly Duckling airing date vs YT upload date (I only researched these 2 so far).

Kiss The Series air date: Jan 10
Kiss The Series YT upload date: Feb 9

Kiss The Series special air date: May 1
Kiss The Series YT upload date: May 31

Kiss The Series and its special were also aired on Sundays, and didn't Finding U-Prince also aired on Sunday? Then it shouldn't interfere with the scheduling.

Edit: So I've checked. Only 1 episode of Finding U-Prince Project was aired on GMM25 (May 8), then U-Prince Behind The Scenes was aired on May 15. I think we would definitely get Handsome Cowboy on June 21.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Mild's p'ek.

His name is Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat

Cr to: uprinceseriesofficial

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for Handsome Cowboy ep4 is up. If there's one thing that I would like Thai dramas to get rid of forever is r-scene between the leads. So I really hope it won't go the way it might be going in the trailer.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the episodes even though I don't understand most of what they're saying. XD
I'm following the story line pretty well though. I feel like my Thai is improving. lol

And no. I don't think there'll be an R scene. Not in a series like this. But I must admit, as long as p'ek doesn't R n'ek, I love all skinship scenes. :aaaaa:

I don't think Ep. 3 has been uploaded yet. I've been searching for it as well.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The English subs are coming! Here's Episode 0 (aka Finding U-Prince Project) which found Mild's p'ek, Lee Thanat up on youtube:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lee's acting to me isn't quite well. His face looks blank in the little clips showing their acting. There was one guy who I think had better expressions, but I'll just have to give Lee a chance to prove himself. He's kind of cute in action, not so much in pic.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Lee's acting to me isn't quite well. His face looks blank in the little clips showing their acting. There was one guy who I think had better expressions, but I'll just have to give Lee a chance to prove himself. He's kind of cute in action, not so much in pic.
I agree. He has a really nice smile though, probably why they chose him lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
So, how does it work? The series ? Each story have a certain esp or just like a movie it end after 2hrs.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's a series, like the SJ or the Mafia series if you watched them. They each have their amount of episodes. :)

sarNie Adult
How is this so far for everyone? I stopped after episode 1, because I wasn't digging the love quadangle.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm still waiting for the Eng subs. Which we should get by Tuesday next week.

Trailer for Handsome Cowboy episode 5: