[GMM25] Oh My Boss (GMMTV): Mook Worranit / Luke Plowden

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer is out.

I like the first trailer more. This is too fluffy, thankfully they retained the "mystery" element in the last few seconds.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Unfortunately, no English subs yet.

Hopefully this does slightly better than the 2 last Aom S series ratings-wise. Mook is quite a familiar GMM25 face, even if "Ban Sao Sod" underperformed.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Really enjoying this series. I wanna wait until the whole thing airs but damn I always end up watching it and have to wait another week for new episodes again. Does anyone know how many eps this will have???

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Really enjoying this series. I wanna wait until the whole thing airs but damn I always end up watching it and have to wait another week for new episodes again. Does anyone know how many eps this will have???
Someone in MyDramaList watched Luke's live (not sure if on FB or YouTube) and is said to have mentioned that this has 14 episodes.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Omg. Luke is such a cutie. Lol. I mean, sometimes the way he says his line is a little flat but I can ignore that. :naughty2:

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I’m curious. Why did they change the trailer? And the whole “how they met” thing? So does that mean we can disregard the first trailer? As in nothing in that trailer will be happening in the movie??? I tried to find it again but can’t. Lol.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ The first trailer is just for promo, for the sake of the annual GMMTV launch event.

Add to that some production changes that occurred. There was a change in director for instance, that's why there were scenes (most if not all) that were reshot.