[GMM25] Project S The Series Part 1 SPIKE (GDH559): Oabnithi/Bank Thiti/Punjan Kawin/Saiparn Apinya

sarNie Adult
Tbh, I didn't know I could watch Punjun in anything after seeing him as a character who slept with a corpse in Love Songs. It was really creepy to me, and I like most of the Love Song stories but that one was like nope, nope, nope. But I like him here. :)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Tbh, I didn't know I could watch Punjun in anything after seeing him as a character who slept with a corpse in Love Songs. It was really creepy to me, and I like most of the Love Song stories but that one was like nope, nope, nope. But I like him here. :)
He's good as the passionate coach here. :) Btw you haven't watched him in The Cupids with Cris Horwang?

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for ep3. Looks like the boys are finally gonna stop fighting and work together. :cheer:

Puen's friend doesn't seem like a bad guy. He just needed to do what was best for his dream but still wanted to remain friends. Remains to be seen I guess.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for ep3. Looks like the boys are finally gonna stop fighting and work together. :cheer:

Puen's friend doesn't seem like a bad guy. He just needed to do what was best for his dream but still wanted to remain friends. Remains to be seen I guess.
Yeah I think he just wants the best for himself. Lots of people in sports do that after all, they'll always want to choose better teams to improve themselves.

sarNie Adult
I love the way she sneakily checked him out while at the same time paying no attention to the other boys lol.
It's getting so good. I enjoyed how the scene was set up like she was there alone and then pan out, bam, all the boys waiting for her to finish. :risas3: With all the drama, that comedic relief was perfect timing.

Looks like Than is gonna have a rough time next episode, and Puen is gonna see his determination and hopefully break down his wall a bit more.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for episode 4:

Looks like each part will be more than 4 episodes so yay! This is probably one of the best lakorns airing on Thai TV right now.

sarNie Adult
Just how long are these episodes. I feel like they're so short. :rolleyes: Can't believe coach punched the kid though. That was totally uncalled for.

Last edited: