Good Relationship Articles

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah Sarn...you are supposed to be on my side.

I think on occasion I am hard to please. But what wife doesn't want to feel loved once in a while. I think this is his problem. He thinks as long as he gives me a house, car, financial security, and being taken care of is all he is concerned about. He forgets that, we girls need some emotional assurance.

You know what he told me, that all men thinks about girls (attractive ones) and if a man says he is not then he is lying. He said, we look and think but that's all there is. I told him, if I don't think about screwing a man every few hours than what gives him the right to do it lol. He was like, that is why men and woman are different and deal with relationship differently.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
no....lol

I think they are cute but I don't think about doing anything to them. I usually just do a quick glance and says he's cute and go on my way and don't think about it anymore.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooooo...you don't chase after them and try to hit on them but only to get rejected b/c he taken & then he went on to show his GF on IG ?  I see . You are married . There no need too HAHAhhhh^^^ be sure to hit at me on LINE.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahaha....I have no idea what rejection is like. I am sure not fun.

I have seen some very handsome man in the past...like seriously handsome but that is all there is to it. I usually never think anything beyond that. It is almost I am too afraid because they are too good looking.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know ^^^^^ the more handsome they are the more my head twist in knot trying to check them out . Rejection does hurt but after 1 ,2 then 10 time afterward it's nothing new HAHA. Play it off as if you joking or just turn around and run. The one that reject me is usually the younger man but i have NO problem w/ older man HAhaha.

cecilia

Staff member
The good looking ones are such heart breakers ... I have to always be careful when they come around. I'm with Bye though ... When I'm committed with someone the rest are just oh, he's handsome or cute but nothing provoking comes on my head lol I believe in Commitment so once I'm in one I have to be faithful lol but, if I'm single then I accept all applications my way. Nothing is wrong with talking to someone who could be your 'potential' half, right? :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was in Vegas and saw bunch of good looking men...I actually missed my husband more.  I tend to not get carry away and maybe I just don't care about their looks all that much. I think with me I am more attracted to someone's eyes. I love looking at someone that has such exotic eyes. I remembered this one electrician. I had something wrong with my A.C. and he came out. I have seen some beautiful eyes, but his literally jumped at me. It was this super greyish/green.

I was sitting down in my chair and he actually knelt down next to me at eye level...and when he was talking all I could concentrate on was his eyes. I could be lost and swim in them that was how gorgeous they were. But when I look at his entire face it did nothing to me lol.

cecilia

Staff member
Lol I love looking at people eye colors ... But I'm most attractive by their smiles. They do not have to be the most handsome .. The minute they smile and say something nice to me, that very moment, everything about them became attractive lol I guess, I understand why SarN falls in love over 10+ times a day now lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
True, handsome man are dangerous but what to do when my heart are after the good looking one hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's this one guy that goes to our church...well, he comes only to Easter Sunday and I am thinking his mom made him lol. He is a lawyer but not sure why he's not married yet since his brother is divorced and about to get married again. His family is pretty nice...mom is a principle and dad is a pastor. Anyway, he always look lost to me when he doesn't smile or rather sick looking. But when he smiles, his entire face lit up and is rather a cute guy.

I always wondered why successful people don't settle down.

cecilia

Staff member
Maybe he hasn't find Mrs. Right yet ... Smiles can do wonders. I used to be so sad at one point in my life but after getting back on my feet and start smiling, life changes. Everything seems simple and happy. People notice those who smiles more often and it make sense that when they smile they are more likable and more attractive :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't like to give big smiles out. I always feel when I do it's rather unattractive but I do like to smile the small ones.

He actually used to go to my church when I first started to go there. But I was never close to him...we says hi and smile but that's about it. He seemed shy and reserved. He moved away to school and became a lawyer. I am not even sure if he's a prosecutor or not. I think my husband mentioned he was one a while ago. I honestly, think whoever marries into that family is pretty lucky, they are pretty rooted in their faith. And his mom is such a pretty lady. One time, I walked out of church and his parents were walking in front of me holding hands. It wasn't like the firm grip or anything but more like teenagers holding hands, where they first fall in love but too shy to actually really hold hands...it was probably one of the cutest most adorable holding hands I have ever seen.

Ok. CC not sure why I am trying to sell him to you lol. I feel like I am putting in good words or something hahahah

cecilia

Staff member
It's good that you're putting in good words of him to me ... Who knows maybe one day I'll meet him and your words will come rushing back to me. I like a faithful and honest. I don't know if they'll make good husband but I'll hold them to be good because they're so grounded :)

His parents seem to have a good relationship ... I want to have that kind of love in the long run and in he open too :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have a question for you ladies, if your husband wanted to make a job change and would be taking a big paycut, he's still making good money but not as much as before would it bother you? My husband recently decided he wanted to change jobs and it doesn't at all bother me because he seems so happy about his decision. Sure he'll be taking a big paycut but does it really matter? He's the type that wouldn't make this sort of decision if he knew it would affect our finances badly, but he's weighed it out and talked it over with me. I told him to go for it and do what makes him happy, but people are telling me as a good wife I should convince him out of it and that he's making a big mistake. I told them he's my husband and that I support his decisions I want him to do what he wants to do and not regret it. At the moment we have a decent amount saved up for rainy days if anything should go wrong. The other job pretty much guarantees him a position. He also has enough qualifications to get hired easily at similar companies if needed. 

I just find it strange that I'm being called a bad wife because I want my husband to make the decision that will make him happy. However, at the same time I know if he knows that there is a risk that would impact our life to much he would just bite the bullet and do what he has to. Also it don't matter how much money he makes its not like I use his money anyway :lol: Every time he tells me to go out and spend whatever I want I am hesitant I think twice before even buying a fruit I think is to expensive because after all its money he worked for :lol: 

Today a group of my friends basically almost had an intervention to tell me that I need to become more strict with him and control him more because I would be allowing him to step out on my later. I laughed because I knew this was so ridiculous! My husband loves me because I give him the freedom he needs and don't try to control him. If I feel against something he is doing I tell him why and  he takes it into consideration, but I wouldn't outright tell him don't do this or that. He's a GROWN MAN and should make the decisions himself. Who would want to be married to someone where you have to make all the decisions for them right? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm....that is hard and depends on the situation at hand. I know a job plays a big role in one's happiness because it's something you do for a long time. I used to work once at a place I hated...and everyday I wake up to it I feel suffocated.

With us, I would not want him to do so because we have some outstanding bills and 2 kids to think of.  I think the major thing is the kids. They required a bit more and any major pay cut would be considered detrimental. We are blessed in the sense that my husband loves what he does.

I assumed you have no kids? If you don't and it's just the two of you and you have gone over the pros and cons and the pros out weight the cons then it would not matter.  Basically, at the end of the day both of you will decide what is right and what your husband's heart desired most. Friends, will give advise thinking they know best and I am sure most will do it with the best intentions but even with that, they don't share what you and your husband share. He seemed like a well thought out guy that would not put you through life to struggle without thinking twice. So, give him your blessing and everyone's else voices will be just an echo.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't wait for KhoOnx to have kids ..i just feel she been around so long with me in the forum and then got married young  . still in school for the last 10 years lmao . 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Good luck Sarn with your trip. Just seeing those countries make me exhausted thinking about flying.  I thought about going to the Philippines but there's like a 16 hours layover in Tokyo and the flight itself just to get to Tokyo...I gave up lol. I can't just...I can't sit in a plane that long and not go crazy. It is boring, long and most of all my legs hurt bad when I fly as if its not circulating right. I have flew around the states...I think the best flight I have was going to Vegas. That was pretty quick because we were going for a girls out of town trip. I sat with 2 other girls and we gossip the whole time and the next thing we knew we were in Vegas lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
Hmmm....that is hard and depends on the situation at hand. I know a job plays a big role in one's happiness because it's something you do for a long time. I used to work once at a place I hated...and everyday I wake up to it I feel suffocated.

With us, I would not want him to do so because we have some outstanding bills and 2 kids to think of.  I think the major thing is the kids. They required a bit more and any major pay cut would be considered detrimental. We are blessed in the sense that my husband loves what he does.

I assumed you have no kids? If you don't and it's just the two of you and you have gone over the pros and cons and the pros out weight the cons then it would not matter.  Basically, at the end of the day both of you will decide what is right and what your husband's heart desired most. Friends, will give advise thinking they know best and I am sure most will do it with the best intentions but even with that, they don't share what you and your husband share. He seemed like a well thought out guy that would not put you through life to struggle without thinking twice. So, give him your blessing and everyone's else voices will be just an echo.
Thanks! The paycut wasn't huge it was like a 300 dollar difference every paycheck. I know that it is alot of money, but I was thinking its a small trade off for my husbands happiness :lol: Update on the situation, his boss realized he was getting ready to consider leaving and offered to move him to the area in the job where he will be working with what he planned on leaving for and a small raise. So he is going to stay he loved the place but he really wanted to work in an area he loved and now he gets it. Also he decided to stay mostly because the incentive his current job is only a 5 minute drive from home lol and the new job is 45 minutes. I'm glad he got what he wanted in the end because I knew he was struggling and stressing over making the decision :lol:

sarN said:
i can't wait for KhoOnx to have kids ..i just feel she been around so long with me in the forum and then got married young  . still in school for the last 10 years lmao . 

Lol! One day I'm going to have kids and not tell you until the kid is walking lol jk! 
cecilia said:
Goodness, CLUB friday pissed me off lol 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKzgpCvL4Nk
OMG I know the feeling! It's even more frustrating cause you know this has happened to someone and they are telling their stories lol