Good Relationship Articles

sarN

sarNie Granny
I did not met any cute Asian guy while vacation oversea but i do know one thing , those men are smallll lolll (physically  wise) , i do love a man w/ some muscles  if not meat  ^^^^ i think i prefer men in the state more  :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
Welcome back! Hard to find a tall Asian man oversea .. rarely come across some but the Japanese guy I met in Japan was tall and cute too lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Asian men are small in general even in the pants section lol. My cousin gets annoyed when people says Asian men has small package lol

cecilia

Staff member
byebye said:
I think Asian men are small in general even in the pants section lol. My cousin gets annoyed when people says Asian men has small package lol

LOL I hear that all the time but it's not really about small or big of a package he has if he knows what he's doing, right? (that's what I heard lol)  Someone told me that a man's package does not depend on the size of his hands and feet too ... I'm just as lost lol 

I like tall men :wub: Hopefully, I find my Mr. Tall Man one day lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
LAMO --- no comment  :p . I'm just saying , oversea men are small in body structure, i feel i'm bigger than them & that such a turn off HAHA . I'm 5'5 130lbs & i think i drop 5lbs cuz i couldn't eat anything w/o running to the bathroom. Most of the men i came across oversea i can easily overpower them w/o breaking a sweat  b/c they look like size 0 HAHA

sarN

sarNie Granny
i see tall but skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy . idk , compare to men in state , it's like  hill vs mountain .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Girls, I got a jacked up story...When I was listening to it I was frustrated.

So, I was talking to a friend and we got to talk about relationships and men. Then she shared a story of a girl she knows and hangs with. My friend lives a few states from me so we talk a lot.

This girl has been married to her husband or known him since she was 14. They have 3 kids and all are grown (in their 20+) She works and make good money. But her husband asked her for rent money, she agreed to pay him $700 a month and pay for car insurance $400 and he's responsible for food. She ends up giving him all the money. She ends up asking to borrow my friend $100 often.

She doesn't want to leave him cause she thinks he's hot...and muscular (also, she has known him all her life). Well, he ends up going to Cambodia and got this young girl pregnant. And she still refused to leave him. She still gives him money and she told my friend she feels sorry for her husband...at this point I'm like WTH

She has had arguments and cussed at the girl in Cambodia for sleeping and stealing her husband but what she should do is kick her husband out and stop giving him money.

My friend asked her what is she going to do once the girl in Cambodia comes to the USA...she told my friend she'll think about it when the tiem comes. She is working for a very rich guy...like multi-millionaire and she wants to cheat on her husband with him. She told my friend, I don't want to leave my husband I just want to cheat on him...by now I am seriously WTF is wrong here. She can't leave though cause she literally is penniless...all the money she has she keeps on giving to her husband while he spends it on other girls.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Girls, I got a jacked up story...When I was listening to it I was frustrated.

So, I was talking to a friend and we got to talk about relationships and men. Then she shared a story of a girl she knows and hangs with. My friend lives a few states from me so we talk a lot.

This girl has been married to her husband or known him since she was 14. They have 3 kids and all are grown (in their 20+) She works and make good money. But her husband asked her for rent money, she agreed to pay him $700 a month and pay for car insurance $400 and he's responsible for food. She ends up giving him all the money. She ends up asking to borrow my friend $100 often.

She doesn't want to leave him cause she thinks he's hot...and muscular (also, she has known him all her life). Well, he ends up going to Cambodia and got this young girl pregnant. And she still refused to leave him. She still gives him money and she told my friend she feels sorry for her husband...at this point I'm like WTH

She has had arguments and cussed at the girl in Cambodia for sleeping and stealing her husband but what she should do is kick her husband out and stop giving him money.

My friend asked her what is she going to do once the girl in Cambodia comes to the USA...she told my friend she'll think about it when the tiem comes. She is working for a very rich guy...like multi-millionaire and she wants to cheat on her husband with him. She told my friend, I don't want to leave my husband I just want to cheat on him...by now I am seriously WTF is wrong here. She can't leave though cause she literally is penniless...all the money she has she keeps on giving to her husband while he spends it on other girls.
Geesh that girl sounds messed up in the head or at least has very low self esteem.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'Buddha, she wanted to cheat instead of leaving him? If he care about her he wouldn't cheat at the first place and I doubt he would care if she cheat now , shoot , if nothing , he will have an excuse to leave her . She will only bring herself to his level , tarnish her name , the children will be hurt/shame of their mother and how will she look at herself in the mirror to be label an adulteress. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't understand it. Why would she want to cheat? Just leave him. He has other girls in the States too but none he got pregnant. Only the girl in Cambodia is pregnant.

From what my friend told me, she has very low self-esteem. But she's a pretty girl. She doesn't see herself that way. They aren't even intimate anymore just staying in the same house with different rooms. She loves her husband too much and feel sorry for him when he sweet talk her. When she wants to go he would turn on his charm and she forgives him. Honestly, it's a bit harsh but at what point do you say she deserves it?

Once he got someone pregnant that is the line that needs to be drawn. Ok...she forgave him for his other cheatings...but none produced any baby...but this one he actually did...

sarN

sarNie Granny
my friend recently heart broken b/c her bf cheated . she come to my shop & got me drinking w/ her LAMO . She cry , skip work, withdraw from family & drink & drink but after a week she realize it not worth it and went back to work . Drinking cut down & she no longer mention his name .  Now , that's how you do it . Cry one time and cry no more .

cecilia

Staff member
That's a bit too crazy ... I cry once and maybe twice but no more ... Not worth bushing around with an unfaithful person. Hope she gets on her feet one day and leave him for good. He's too selfish for her love, not worth fighting for.

sarN

sarNie Granny
"it's easy to say then done" my friend once said to me when I told her to get over it ^^^ I had never been heart broken . Never cry for a man . I can only give advice to a friend in need . I do not know the lady but if I were her friend I would slap the sense in her . I hope she have a good friend to do so ! My friend ( bf cheated on her ) skip work & went drinking at a bar , her kids & family was worries b/c she didn't came home . I went out 2 am in the morning to look for her  ass & found her at a bar w/ guys surrounding her . This girl was crying/laughing/dancing like some crazy slut lolz. I have to drag her out & took her to my house where she throw up all over the place . She cry herself to sleep . Shoot , I cry too HAHA. Some girl just need a good crying & reflect on that pain & what else that more important , in my friend case , was her kids & that was enough for her to have the strength to pull herself together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My friend tried everything...telling her she's crazy to give him the money, they told her to kick him out. But with no good results. My friend and another girl gave up and finally told her what the F***, she can do what the hell she wants they were tired of telling her.

My friend think she is scared to leave because she has no money and nowhere to go. The money part perhaps is the most important.

I have a feeling she probably won't have the guts to leave him till she finds another man to love and give her the reason and courage to do so. She thinks she is in love with her husband but she's in love with the idea and what they used to have not what they have now. Her husband wants the girl he got pregnant and his wife too. He knows he has a wife who is stupid in love.

I have a very good friend who is married for 17 years and was never happy. She could not tell me one thing that makes her happy in her marriage. I was so mad at her one time for still willing to be married to him. She gets nothing from him. He keeps all the money. He gives her like a little allowance. When she used to work, she had to pay everything for the kids and food, plus whatever she wants. She saved a good amount of money when she was working. But now it dried out because she had two more kids and had to stay home. Now her money has run dried and she's miserable. I do feel bad because she's such a good girl and he's fugly as heck...but she refused to leave him. All throughout their marriage her husband has never buy one thing for the kids...and they have 4 kids.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
This article made me sad because this is exactly why I left my 10 year relationship. He wasn't present in my life no matter how hard we tried. It definitely was a rocky relationship because we both did so many wrongs to each other. However, in the end, I was the one who ended up hurt and walked away.

Thank you for sharing. :heart: