Good Relationship Articles

sarN

sarNie Granny
something bad happen last night . how do one deal w/ a friend who slet w/ your brother b/c they got wasted ? omg..so unexpected, speechless & the WHOLE family found out lolzz man...hot mess.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Tough situation. One is the brother, one is the friend (how close?), both were drunk...this is tough, unless one tricked the other one into getting drunk & gets himself/herself drunk too then that someone is not nice.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my group of social friends are as bad as me , divorcée , old maid , player , cougar, sugar mama , bi/gay , slut , drunkard & weed head -- now , its hard to pin point who took advantage of who HAHA...its a hot mess , I'm completely speechless , it like a fart that wouldn't come without the shit .

Ms.Zoe

I was talking to this guy at a wedding who came & sat next to me. I think we were talking about married couples who do not have children yet and that was when he said a family is consisted of a couple & their children, the couple only is not a family. There I was giggling inside thinking this guy wants children if he is married lol. He did surprised me though because I don't think much about what define a family. As I am typing this, I am giggling just thinking back of what he said lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We were having bible study and one of the lady mentioned her niece wanted to get a divorce. They have 3 kids and been married 14 years went through numerous counseling and came to the conclusion that divorce is the best solution.

The lady told her niece not to get a divorce, she wants her to work it out because being in a house with tension is better than having the kids with a broken home.

I wholeheartedly disagree. I wanted to say so but held my tongue lol and trust me it was hard. To me, no good will come out of a fail marriage to stay together because of the kids. It will emotionally damaged the kids more witnessing the fights than them living separately.

The couple already said, they don't love each other anymore...what is there left when love is no longer the foundation of the marriage. Anyhow, she's religious and believe her niece need to put up with it. She also thinks of it from a financial standpoint. Her niece doesn't work so if a divorce happened it'l be hard...with all she stated it still comes down to the point how can you live with someone where you stopped loving. It's sure dang hard to make believe something like that for the sake of financial gain.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol then according to him, I will never have a family.
Because I don't care to have children.

So because of what happened in my county (the terrorism) that resulted in the death of our dear friend's daughter. My bf today said: i really love you and can't imagine my life without you.

I changed the subject.

Ms.Zoe

I see. Me on the other hand do care to have children hehe. With today's society, I am worry though.

Life & death happen at every second but no good person deserves to die in that way (terrorism).

Hehe, I was going to ask you if you said anything in return & I thought you said 'I changed the subject' was for this thread but then reading it again, I understood haha.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Because I don't care to have children.
So because of what happened in my county (the terrorism) that resulted in the death of our dear friend's daughter. My bf today said: i really love you and can't imagine my life without you.
I changed the subject.

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL A part of me is ready and a part of me is not lol -- I'll go the natural way and let God decide :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I was before, twice, so sadly i learned and will take my time no matter how fast I'm aging lol. I finally told him that today and he said: hey you're the one who will be running out of time faster than me so I can wait.

Lol geesh, so loving

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think in today's world, a lot of people are opting out of having kids. I have two boys and sometimes I tend to think what kind of world they are going to live in when now it seemed so dangerous already. I worried about them because I have a chance to grow up in the 80s and it's one of the best time. Looking back, you can't even compared today society to what it was then.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' I want kids !! I'm ready , I pray for someone to knock me up , yup, HAHAHA I love babies . Will spoil them rotten . I have a baby brother , who I love to pecies b/c I completely raise him , love him as my own.

cecilia

Staff member
I think I'll be a good mom lol But yes, it's quite dangerous out there nowadays. I remember I didn't want to have any children when I read that shooting story in Connecticut. The kidnap story from 'Taken' scared me too .. I was so paranoid and have to do this whole 'lecture thing' with my little sister. Told her to never talk to stranger unless she's with an adult.  But, all these made me realize that I can't hide in fear .. so I'm going to take my chance and have my children and teach them as much as I can to be safe.