Good Relationship Articles

sarN

sarNie Granny
You can't be that bad . If that's the case , I'm even worst lolll , I might never let my babies stop milk bottles at all b/c I didn't stop till I was 7 years old HAHA , I even pack my milk bottles to Kindergarten ^^^ And I might spoil them rotten , my baby brother for example, I buy him whatever his heart desire and pamper him so much now he a couch potatoes & play game all days .

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think I would be less worry about parenting my children if I am lucky to have a husband who will help me, after all we both brought our children into this world together so he better help me or else no more children for us if we could not work together raising the children we currently have lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' yup. Babies making business is no biggie HAHAHA, it finding the right man to raise them rascals *sigh* . well, my hunting season is about over , will Retreat to my cave until something good come along , it tiring when the chasing is one side ^^^^^

Ms.Zoe

Another cute quote :heart:

Would it be nice for the castle to have little princesses & princes? :lol:

Cr as tagged

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Oh' yup. Babies making business is no biggie HAHAHA, it finding the right man to raise them rascals *sigh* . well, my hunting season is about over , will Retreat to my cave until something good come along , it tiring when the chasing is one side ^^^^^
Wait, there's a season for it? Lol how do I not know this?!

Ms.Zoe

I guess there is a season for everything lol.

Love is a puzzle finding its missing piece :heart:

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

What he said are really sweet. His wife was also his best friend. Love is a bond both physical & affectional between 2 people. The last 2 sentences got me sad, it is at night when everything is quiet that is when you would miss your other half most when he/she is not with you. I do wish my man & I would still share the same bed when we get older because I have heard that some old couples do not sleep together because one could not sleep and could wake the sleepy one up or one would snore so loud which would bother the other one. It is not that they don't love each other anymore, it's just their sleep habits that are not compatible with one another :).

Ms.Zoe

Look on the bright side they got to spend 62 years with each other. Love is also learning process between 2 people and true love is when you never get bored with one another IMO. Whether a couple had spent so many years together, it is never enough when the love between them never end. What could help the ones left behind to live past each day without their other halfs are beautiful memories that they both had shared together :).

cecilia

Staff member
But the yearning ... oh, my heart ... too weak for this. I really don't know how people do it. The thought of them leaving me behind ... sounds intolerable. 

Ms.Zoe

Yup, that is the difficult part, the yearning, longing of a loved one who would not come back. Makes me remember the scene from Titanic when Jack told Rose that she has to live well without him. What a great man Jack was!

Ms.Zoe

That is a nice cup @cecilia. I want a cup with that quote lol. I also like those couple mugs :lol:.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' Cell, all I get from the article was $ex related 1-10 HAHAHA , if anything, you put thought in my head ^^