Group Fanfic Plannings

kulyia

RUK
i would like to join too :p but i have nobody in mind at the moment.. Most likely tik and aff since i just finished wanida. :p Can i join?

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I'm adoraxFTW and I'm interested in joining this group fanfic.
I'm aware that none of you are familiar with me besides mainhiathao. But if I do join this, I would like everyone to know that I've had no background in writing fanfics yet---therefore, my portion of this project might not be as good or interesting as the rest.
I'm also wondering when everyone's planning on putting this fanfic out and eventually ending it. Because I was also planning on writing my own fanfic some time in mid to late November, and I wouldn't want this interfering with it.
Plus, could someone tell me the format that'll be used for this fanfic? Meaning, will it be in complete sentences explaining every little detail and feeling or will it be simple and more like a script?

Example:

(name): I said stop! [kisses her]

Lastly, I'm confused as to how the story is going to work around so many couples.
Please reply back as soon as possible!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
@kuliya: Of course, you can still join. The deadline is today but I didn't choose a specific time, so I'll be checking if anyone else wants to join until later.
The deadline will probably be later tonight.
If you want to join, what couple would it be?

@adoraxFTW: This FF won't probably take that long. 8 months is pretty long and sounds like enough time for a FF.
The format can be in any way that the reader wants because for some, they write like ...:

"blahblahblahh..." said ??????.

& some write like ...

[????]: blahlblahblah.

I think either way is fine.
Whatever makes the writer feel more comfortable.
Each writer will write their own chapter and it'll go around and around.
For the last FF, it went pretty smoothly.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
But will all the stories flow together or are they just completely different stories at different times, places, etc.?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ i believe so cuz every1 reads the story n just like make up the next scene. it won't be hard, i mean its cool n simple.
and plus the writer can write any style he/she wants.
ooo. can't wait to read the ff... :woot2:

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, sounds cool.
I think I'll join then...if it's okay.
As for my couple, I'll choose Bie and Peung. ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, there's so many couples for this 2nd group FF! I see lots of my faves <3

Now, just so I won't get confused when it comes to my part of writing the chapter. From what I remember from the first group FF. The writer continues their story right from the ending of the previous chapter right?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Bie and Peung! Yes, i love the casts.

@NoyV: They can continue from the ending of the previous chapter if they want.
It doesn't have to go exactly right after. It can start with a different scene.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes! all the cast r picked now i can't wait to write write write. btw r we following a specific storyline? or we make up our own cuz i thought if we make up ur own storyline for each couple, is it gonna tie in? anyways, i'm excited. :popcorn:

n_naruk

Somehow, I think it would be more difficult (to me I know it would be) if we try to write our own storyline after a chapter. I have a feeling this is going to be one tough challenge to do. LOL.

I was actually thinking we should have a conference chat (on MSN/Yahoo chat) about the ff & see what storyline we all can come up with, who's is what relations to who, etc...just to make it a bit more easier for us?...but again, that's just my thoughts.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh snaps....so many couples! lol...revenge is winning...I'm not so good with revenge...I've never written one before lol....and I'm still debating lmao....I want Pancake but idk who to pair her up with....

n_naruk

oh snaps....so many couples! lol...revenge is winning...I'm not so good with revenge...I've never written one before lol....and I'm still debating lmao....I want Pancake but idk who to pair her up with....
Haha, Thip. We're both on the same page. I've never written a revenge story before & it's one of my worst genre to deal with. I see crappy writing on my part. LOL.

kulyia

RUK
hmm revenge.. that will be a challenge. But a nice challenge. Sorry missstaceythao.. I just got home around 9pm and immediately got on. My couples would be tik and aff :p

I was wondering susie and tik.. but imm stick to TIK and AFF. :D

Saifah

bite me x___
whoa there's a lot of couple and this is going to be awesome.
I really really want to join but I loose interest in focusing
on a story real quick because I'm easily distracted.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, I think we should create a plot that kinda connects all the characters together. Of course, they don't have to be super close best friends, but at the least, we should tie in some of the characters so it's not like a total change of story from scene to scene. This way, it kinda makes it easier for the writer.
Also, I think it should be fine if we use other people's characters from time to time, as long as we're not degrading them or making them like someone else more than a friend---if you know what I mean.
And I have a question about the supporting cast: are we gonna be using the same supporting cast or totally different ones?
For me, I think we should all choose 2-3 actors and actresses and combine them for a supporting cast that everyone can use. This way, at least we'll all have some of our favorite supporting actors and actresses in our stories.