Group Fanfic Plannings

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So if Yaya & Mai are sister...why don't we make they long lost sister because if Mai going to have a crush on Barry it will connect her to Yaya & Barry storyline later on when they find out they are sister....so somehow they will link with each other.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah cool, i think if we're gonna write we have to include other characters in our chapter tat way it'll seem more realistic. n we can focus on our couple. k still waiting, anyone got a storyline they wan to share? its rough having a storyline with this much character, btw its all good, its gonna be cool ff :fanfic: can't wait to read. :dance2:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I agree with you mainhiathao so the story will be a bit more realistic and they all have some sore of a connect to each other.

Same here I can't wait for the other writers to come in and an share what their think, story line will be. So we know a bit more info on their couple.

This brainstorm making me getting excited to write my chapter. :fanfic: :dance1:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mainhiathao, that's a really interesting storyline you got there! Ah, so many characters -_- I don't mind having Om & Sammie and Tik & Aff being the mains in this. Less thinking for me to do when it comes to my turn to write my chapter ^_^ I'm like getting a headache from just looking at the character chart -_- I think my head will explode when it comes to my chapter...but I would love to read on the first couple of chapters to see how the storyline will go...

Iya

sarNie Adult
Okay, this is the story line i came up with. since its really difficult to drag all the characters together i just made a quick storyline like this that way they'll somehow make a connection to each other.

as u can see i have no cs4/cs5 right now so i just used paint to do this, hope no one minds.
---
[this is the simplest way i can explain the storyline, there are issues between but the writers had to create it]

Story:
i realize that its really hard for a guy to take revenge i mean writing it is hard so i decided to let the girl be the one whose taking revenge on the guy.By looking at the chart there Sammie is taking revenge on Tik by hurting Om (tik's brother). the reason behind the revenge is that one day the married couple (tik and aff) where suppose to eat out, but since aff is a business woman she had to cancel their special date and later tik sees aff at the hotel with a business man (thinking she his wife is having an affair with the guy, but the reason was, aff was just touring the lost man around). Being so mad Tik went and got drunk so bad and was flirting with sammie's sister (she works as a bartender to help sammie with her education since the girls had no parents) and since sammie's sis was found in tik, she thought tik loved her (sorta love at first sight thingy) so tik and sammie's sis spends the night together. tik stayed at the bars for a couple of night and continues to have a relationship with sammie's sis. After tik got back to his normal self he went back home and found out aff was just with a bussiness man. Sammie's sis waited and waited if tik will ever come back again, a couple months after tik n sammie's sis meet again and she let him noe she was pregnant. tik (being loyal to his kid and wife) he told sammie's sis he cannot take her as a wife, since her already have aff in his life, n he only made a mistake he did not love her. Sammie's sis was embarrass and sad she promised the dead parents she'll be a good rolemodel for her sister, but manage to get pregnant without a husband, she felt so sad she hanged herself and left sammie a message while she was afar. while sammie was in a different town (in thailand) she recieves her sisters last massage and quickly went home (found sister dead) and found a letter, read it understand sis died because of her lover (sees tik and sister's pix together in sis's phone) and then she promiss herself to take revenge on their family since her sister was all who she had left n her life. years later Sammie became rich and investigated n found out tik was the man who killed her sister. Than she sends a b*tch to drunk tik and makes a plan to make aff caught tik n bed with someone. later aff plans to have a divorce with tik, so she hires margie to help her with the divorce case. and boy who was also tik's friend became his lawyer for their divorce case.

behind each couple.

om&sammie:

i dunno if i should do,
1. sammie trys to ruin tik n aff's life (like let sammie be n'rai-ish) and let om be the one who tries to drag sammie away (<3)when tik & aff's kids ask om for help
or
2. sammie tries to seduce om and tries to make om commit suicid so tik can be hurt?
please decide.

tik & aff:

married couple, have a son (or daughter if u want to change it i was think letting Gino be their kid but the writer for tik n aff can decide) then the couple's kids tries to drag his/her parents back together. <3

boy & margie:
they went to lawyer school. flashback: their last presentation before graduating law school was to debate in class. Since margie loss her case (in the debate) against boy she was very mad. and since they meet again margie promise herself she will win this case to make boy feel embarrass. (sorta have a little revenge story there)

JGS & Mai:

JGS (sorry plz dunt mind if i write his name like this cuz it too long) is a korean star he was about to get popular at korean but because of a gossip scandle, his manager tells him to hide in thailand, since he noes thai language. gets in car accident, doesn't remember stays with Mai & Bie (they're siblings) and mai as a crush on Barry. [barry, bie are friends they r also models]

Pueng & Bie:
pueng's brother is mark, bie's sis is mai. i dunno what storyline to put for this couple yet. but yaya, pueng n sammie (n ther dead sister) r friends[BFF] and they did plan to help sammie with the revenge plan.

Mint & Mark:

haven't thought of anything for this couple. but mint is margie's friends and kinda help margie with her case. Mark is pueng's brother.

yaya n barry:
yaya friends with sammie, her dead sis, n pueng. [she could be a model i dunno depends on what the writer wants] and barry's BFF is bie. (only like Mai as a sister)
the writer can make a storyline for this couple, cuz i haven't thought of anything yet.

*okay this is the idea i have in mind, we can switched the characters around if sum of u writers aren't satisfy with your couple. um yeah tell me wat all of u think. & does any of u have a storyline for your couples?*
like i said before, i'm not good with revenge, but this summary sound pleasing enough. i do like the role of yaya and barry ^_^, so that means i have to work around it. you don't mind if i ended up changing their part around a little, right?

i don't mind what we have right now, but i kinna want to make Yaya either is blind/or going-to-be blind. as for barry, he will either be a doctor/ or photographer, who ended up meeting yaya and wanted to inpsire her to accept her fate. but that is my idea.

kulyia

RUK
k just got on. =)

I kind of had a storyline already?? lol

Flashback 8 years

Affs dad is a well known grape plantation owner who also owns a well known wine shop back in Bangkok. Aff dad used to work as a bodyguard for the royal family but retired and decided to start his own business with the help of the queen. With chaos in the air, dad worries about the safety of his daughter who was studying aboard in the UK. Aff receives notice that her father was shot and returns back home. Upon her arrival, she finds out who tried to murder her dad and vows to revenge on her fathers deathbed. The man behind this cruelty knows her dad has kept millions of banht given from the royal family for future use and wants the island that was given to aff and her dad. Once her dad died, he stole the money but never touched the grape plantation however ransacked the wine shop and burnt it down.

8 years later

Aff is all grown now and is in charge of the grape plantation and the wine shop however she had been aging the wine, adding more strength into the flavor. During these 8 years, she learned to become a stronger woman with pride thats indestructibly. One day, she finds out that the man who wanted her dad dead, had just passed away due to a heart attack. but he has a son named tik who lives on her stolen island thats a few miles off thailand. Wanting to hurt him like the way his dad hurt her, she pursues tik and seduces him to fall for her. Then when the time is right, she will take his last breath and take back everything?

oh my. this is way off from the storyline though.... :(

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I had a whole different storyline for my couple as well. Way off from mainhiathao's storyline. I had an actual storyline for my couple itself on the revenge part...I feel like I'm ready to withdrawal myself out from this group ff :/

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww u guys we dunt have to stick with my story alright. :grouphug: u can use yours its just we need to make all the characters feel more connected.

only if we stick to my idea which we dunt have to okay remember we dunt have too.

there r a few possible place where we can switched the couples around

*if this is too confusing we can tell every1 to share their story-lines, then we can all try to connect our story together.*

remember we dunt have to use my storyline.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I had a whole different storyline for my couple as well. Way off from mainhiathao's storyline. I had an actual storyline for my couple itself on the revenge part...I feel like I'm ready to withdrawal myself out from this group ff :/
lol. i feel that same when i read mainhiathao's storyline (though pleasant), i didn't like the idea of a husband cheating on his wife, especially one who has aff!, but i figure that since my couple's story is still vague, there's still alot of room for me to improvise my storyline.

NoyV, why don't you give us a summary of yours and see what we can do to. who knows, we'll find something that suits all of us.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't gotten a storyline for my couple yet---but what I'm confused about is if we all have our own plots, how are they all gonna tie in with the others???

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i duuno >.< gotta wait for the others we really need to chat, does sarnworld have a chatting space?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hey adora lets chat, well right no whoever's on lets chat n the 123FlashChat [its at the top of the pg, below ur signout. or on top of the radio very right] we're going there to chat about the story see yah all there.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
This is actually harder than the last time probably due to more members and characters.
It is very hard chatting with everyone. Although, I'm not a writer, I'm just the topic starter, aha.
Or director, tehee.
Well, I was thinking that everyone can post up their own storyline for their own couple and we can try to make it work from there.
I want everyone to be happy with their own plot and storyline.
Also, I was thinking that for each members to be equal,
we'll have a 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 ....
So each chapter will have 7 parts because of 7 members.
Does that make sense?
Lol, I kind of confused myself there, too.

Iya

sarNie Adult
This is actually harder than the last time probably due to more members and characters.
It is very hard chatting with everyone. Although, I'm not a writer, I'm just the topic starter, aha.
Or director, tehee.
Well, I was thinking that everyone can post up their own storyline for their own couple and we can try to make it work from there.
I want everyone to be happy with their own plot and storyline.
Also, I was thinking that for each members to be equal,
we'll have a 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 ....
So each chapter will have 7 parts because of 7 members.
Does that make sense?
Lol, I kind of confused myself there, too.
r you still on? if you r, join us in the chatroom.