Group Fanfic Plannings

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Hi guys.
Our last group FF, Heartbroken has been deleted due to no update although I'm back.
I really like the group fanfic idea and I want to continue it, too.

If you would like to join, please include a couple of your choice.
I'm still questioning on the title of the group fanfic ...
If you have ideas for titles, please post up, too.

^.^ Thanks.

Members so Far:
mainhiathao - Om & Sammie
SoriyaX - Barry & Yaya
aikoden - Boy & Margie
dancy - Jang Geun Suk & Mai
NoyV - Mark & Mint
adoraxFTW - Bie & Peung
kulyia - Tik & Aff

-How will the group fanfic work out exactly?
It's basically one person writing each chapter. Each chapter focuses on the person's choice couple.
Last fanfic, "Heartbroken" went pretty smoothly.

-What if I'm 50/50 about joining?
I think you should still go for it.
You'll still have time to get out of the group fanfic after.
And if you don't like the theme or title, you can still get out.

Iya

sarNie Adult
So far, I can tell that this is going to be a great FF.
I'm loving the casts so far.
I like the pairing too, lol. i can't wait to see the other pairings.

btw, have you decided on a title? yet, how about the theme of the story? that way, it would be easier for us to think of a title.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
btw, have you decided on a title? yet, how about the theme of the story? that way, it would be easier for us to think of a title.
I haven't quite thought of a title yet. About the theme, it's questioning me, too.
I was thinking about ... revenge? Haha, to me, revenge = hotness. Haha.
Any ideas?

Iya

sarNie Adult
I haven't quite thought of a title yet. About the theme, it's questioning me, too.
I was thinking about ... revenge? Haha, to me, revenge = hotness. Haha.
Any ideas?
hmm...i never written a revenge before because i really not much into the theme. but it could mean a new break in writing for me since i never tried it. usually my fanfics are about love/hate, un-requited love, or love long lost and found again. the new one im writing will also be on that theme also. so i'm not sure.

revenge is fine with me...unless there's something else somebody wants to suggest.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sad how things didn't work out. It was way too complicated. Hopefully this time around it will work out.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Sad how things didn't work out. It was way too complicated. Hopefully this time around it will work out.
oo this is so interesting.. may i join? i want boy & margie ^_______^
@fun4fun:
Agreed, it was complicated. Can't wait to start reading the actual group FF. :)

@aikoden:
I'm sorry, you can't join. You aren't allowed. Just kidding, aha. Of course you can.
The more the better & Boy & Margie, of course !!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Last time I didn't join but this time I would love to join.

My couple is Mai Davika & Jang Geun Suk

Some ideal for title:

Blank Hearts
Shadows of Silents
So Real yet...so Faraway
Love is Crying
Star's Lovers

Iya

sarNie Adult
Last time I didn't join but this time I would love to join.

My couple is Mai Davika & Jang Geun Suk

Some ideal for title:

Blank Hearts
Shadows of Silents
So Real yet...so Faraway
Love is Crying
Star's Lovers
wow. I love the titles! great ideas. but if you don't mind, Shadows of Silents, should be Shadow of Silence instead. Sorry, i have this uncanny nack of correctly things.

I like that title, Shadow of Silence, since it fits the plot for my couple, but i have a hard time deciding on the the theme. can we have add another theme, melancholy?

as for title, if it's not too late, can we have It Happened One Autumn? haha. these are just my opinion.

btw, I'm gonna vote for Shadows of Silence, but I still haven't vote on a theme yet.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
wow. I love the titles! great ideas. but if you don't mind, Shadows of Silents, should be Shadow of Silence instead. Sorry, i have this uncanny nack of correctly things.

I like that title, Shadow of Silence, since it fits the plot for my couple, but i have a hard time deciding on the the theme. can we have add another theme, melancholy?

as for title, if it's not too late, can we have It Happened One Autumn? haha. these are just my opinion.

btw, I'm gonna vote for Shadows of Silence, but I still haven't vote on a theme yet.
Oops, I noticed Shadows of Silents like that, too but forgot to change it, funny me.
It's alright, keep suggesting titles and themes. The more the better.
Great title. I changed the vote thing to where you can vote for multiple. ^__^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for correctly my mistake on "Shadow of Silences" :coverlaf:

To:
missstaceythao can you correctly the title of "Shadows of Silents" to: "Shadows of Silent."

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Is it too late to join? I had the whole day to think about this from seeing the topic yesterday...I even came up with some story lines & titles. LOL.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol Noy...I'm still deciding if I want to join or not...but as for titles...how about Ruk(Love)? it's simple

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Is it too late to join? I had the whole day to think about this from seeing the topic yesterday...I even came up with some story lines & titles. LOL.
lol Noy...I'm still deciding if I want to join or not...but as for titles...how about Ruk(Love)? it's simple
@NoyV: You can still join. No sweat, haha. Sure, feel free to suggest some titles & storylines.
@TubbyTinker: Sure, I'll put Ruk as one suggestion. Join, join, join, ^___^