Group Fanfic Plannings

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
LOL. Thip, join in with me! Oh and as for my couple, it'll be Mark Prin & Mint Chalida <3
As for titles, I got "I hate Love" from Jojo's song. LOL. But I see it more as a love comedy.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol of course Noy you would pick them...I want Pancake and Om but Om is already with Sammie.....*still thinking*

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol of course Noy you would pick them...I want Pancake and Om but Om is already with Sammie.....*still thinking*
TUBBY, if you already like pan and om, why don't we make om twins? that away, there can be an om with sammie and an om with pan. that would be interesting to see.

what do you guys think?

also, so we decided to keep the title as Shadow of Silent instead? i thought we already fixed it to Shadow of Silence? i'm getting confuse.... lol.

Iya

sarNie Adult
oh! one more thing, when will we the deadline for member joining, theme picking, and title decisions? call me impatient, but i can't wait to see the posters?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@aikoden:
I'm sorry, you can't join. You aren't allowed. Just kidding, aha. Of course you can.
The more the better & Boy & Margie, of course !!
whoo.. you scared me there for a bit lol..

but hmm interesting titles.. i dont know what to pick..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
its cool...Sammie can have Om to herself lol....I want Chace Crawford and Pancake lol....but idk if I want to join tho since I have my other story to write

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
this seems interesting...
teehee...but i don't really understand how this group fanfic thingy works...
can someone please explain it to me?...
thanks!?!?... XD

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Chance n pan is another great cast too. *screams* love BOY n MARGIE 2 b n the ff. awesome couples so far! :fanfic:

n_naruk

I'm 50/50 about joining this group ff. I guess it'll all depends on what the story title/genre will be & if it'll go with the storyline that I have in mind or not...so can I wait & give my final decisions after the voting is done?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
@SoriyaX: Yes, I did change the title earlier although Dancy wanted it to be Shadows of Silent in post 16 :)
I do like the twin ideas, two goodies. Although, it just depends on what the writers want.

The deadline for member joining is 2/18. The deadline for suggesting titles/themes is 2/18 and 2/20 will be the deadline for picking themes/titles. That info is in the first reply to this topic.
I can't wait to see the posters as well.

@kutefirstlove: It's basically a person writes each chapter focusing on their own couple. It sounds really difficult and complicated although for the first fanfic, Heartbroken, it went pretty smoothly.

@NoyV: I put your name in the first reply box for this FF already. Although, if you want to not join, then I'll take your name it. It just depends on what you want. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:sweat: I went back and read my post and I mistake again it was so post to be like what SoriyaX wrote "Shadow of Silence". Missstaceythao can you fit it again. So sorry about that.

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
@missstaceythao
thanks!?!!?...
i probably just going to wait&&read this...
l0lz... XD

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
So far the top title is Shadow of Silence and the top theme is Revenge.
I'm liking it so far. It gives me a mysterious feeling.

n_naruk

Let's hope that I can do well on this. I'm bad at writing revenge story (which I don't think I've ever wrote a revenge story before) YIKES >.<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. cute is coming in close to revenge lol.. but im sort of going for revenge lol..