Guitar_Inam

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
:sweat: Hello, I'm new here, 1st I should tells you about myself, My name is Jay, I'm 21 , Male, Thai (25% chinese), I'm majoring in Computer Science (not so good at it). I lived in the US, by the way, I'm Fenix's(as you know : Ing) older brother (not a real one). well, like my id, I play guitar and I like the band I-Nam. I do Tae-Kwan-Do, Judo, and Muay Thai for a while, I'm not good at it neither 5555. I do lots of sports. I have a table-tennis (ping pong) State tournament by USATT and ITTF in March 11th, wish me luck (I ranked in 2nd at the University) Anyways, I might post my song that I just finished, every songs I ever record, I do all the guitar and vocal. This is a lot of writing 5555555. Well, in case I didn't see you ( of course 5555) Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Night :huh: :sweat: :lmao:

just got my song uploaded, good luck, i play every guitar, and sing also, im not good, so just bare with me aight

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XED2M6...W00IRTI7EM3II9M

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hi guitar_inam...

wow...seems like you gots alot of stuff going on there for you...anyways...good luck at the tennis tournament. And yes, do post up your songs. ^_^ Good afternoon to you.

Muddie Murda

smile...
BACK OFF EVERYONE!

I claim this one!

Okay, I kid!

:D welcome p'Jay!!!!! You have so much going on! You sure are active!

Muay Thai (OoOOOOOOo :w000t: )

Okay, I'll stop scaring you. :D Welcome!!!!!!!

-Muddie-

L

lalalek

Welcome Welcome Welcome P'Jay!!!!!!

That is cool that you are super active like that and i wish you the best of luck too!!!!!!! :D

I guess i'll see you around on here and yeah don't get scared of Muddie, She is a tripp :lmao: from hell! :loool: .........<3 her alot.......
she wouldn't do anything to you anyways.....lol....

Hopefully you enjoy it here :D

Nameless

N i n j a
lol, careful there. this forum contains 95% of girls. they might pounce on you if you're not careful with your words. and if you happen to be feeling more confident, you could always post your picture in the picture thread.

other than that, welcome to the forum.

oh yeah, becareful of Darvil, he's a man pouncer too.

j/k

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
hi jay! welcome to sarnworld! i would like to wish you good luck on your tennis tournament! i cant wait to hear your song! wells have fun at sarnworld! okies!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yo, welcome to the forum. And take heed of Nameless's warning. Darvil is a man pouncer...but it's cool though because he's sweet. :wub:

So yah, good luck with the ping ponging.

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
eieie..wadee ka p'jay!! ^^ welcome to the forum na ka~

everyone is nice here..so..yeah..

see you around na ka p'jay!

*u sound great!!! i want to hear more~

S

sunflower

Wasdee jaaaa P'Jay.. pleng you naruk mak mak.. siong you gau dee..(mai chai kae taun you raung pleng na, ja bauk!) well hopefully we hear more songs from you... keep recording ^_^

hey BTW.. do you take requests? kekekekeke
i wonder if you know the song called ....รักคนมีเจ้าของ
'ruk cone mee jao kaung' by inam.. tah you mee wayla raung hai I fung noy na ;)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Welcome to the forum Jay! Hope you have fun here. ^_^