Guys and Eyeliner

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oddly enough, I think that guys (some) who wears khol eyeliner on their eyes are cute. If you've seen some rock stars with it (the cute ones at least), then you'd agree, and they don't necessarily have to be rock stars. It could be any random cute guy. I dunno, maybe I just have weird taste? lol

And talking about what kind of guys I am attracted - by appearance only, I like those rocker type with a little bit of beard, ya no what I mean? lol
:wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
I do see them punk and rockers be wearing them eyeliners. I thinks is normal for them I guess. Are you serious you are into them type, I am to some of them but I'm more into them skater guys... Iono... its something about them. I think that some of them are totally hot! and attractive.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
if you look closely, some guys in dramas wear some faint eyeliner. I have this thing of checking it out to see who does and who doesnt. hahaha....

like....i wonder if ming dao's eyes are really that dark around the edges?? lol. Nevetheless....he's still my NUMBER ONE LOVER!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh im sure actors wear some eyeliner of some sort to emphasize their eyes, just like women, but not as much of course

but yes Saifah! i dig rocker type guys, especially with some beard.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yeah thats true I think that some guys look pretty good with some eyeliner it makes their eye stand out more not all guys look bad with eyeliner and I wouldn't mind but it does kinda seem weird though if a guy asked...."Is my eyeliner smered?"
:lmao:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
1-lUv3-y0u said:
yeah thats true I think that some guys look pretty good with some eyeliner it makes their eye stand out more not all guys look bad with eyeliner and I wouldn't mind but it does kinda seem weird though if a guy asked...."Is my eyeliner smered?"
:lmao:
[post="135116"][/post]​
hahaha....thats funny...cute if hes cute....but overall funny. who knows...maybe in the future....we'll actually hear that.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i haven't seen a guy who wears eyeliner but only in movies or tv's...but yes some do look cute!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...just imagine your significant other asking to borrow your eyeliner because his ran out.... :lmao:

Just a bit too odd for my cute little ears Hahaha! :p

L

lalalek

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...just imagine your significant other asking to borrow your eyeliner because his ran out.... :lmao:

Just a bit too odd for my cute little ears Hahaha! :p
[post="135134"][/post]​
Oh my..i know what you mean now..at first i was like this topic was kinda getting non-sense but then if my significant other was asking for it then i would be like oh hell nah..it's either i look better or you look better!! if he he say that he needs it more than me then IT'S OVER BOY!! i don't want to be in a relationship where he looks better than me because then i would have to put my head down at all times..haha!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Haha! Female creatures are unique! B)

One thing can be done in various ways by a female whereas a male only has one or no option at all...

Like, females can wear skort, skirts, flares, short, long whatever it is, but a guy can only wear a form of pants to be considered "normal" ;)

Yes, I'm quite aware that a form of "skirt" can be worn by a man in other parts of the world and is still normal ^_^

Kina

Dubsteppin'
duuuude!!!!!! johnny depp was hot as a pirate with dark eyeliner in pirates of the caribbean! if he's hot like that...then some others CAN look hot too.

but....SOME guys look good in eyeliner. just SOME...

man i need to find a pix of a cute ass eyeliner'ed guy lmao!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Reagan said:
gayyy
[post="135223"][/post]​
oh but reagan, dearessttt, the thread is aimed for women, not men so ur comment doesnt really count lol...unless ur gay...or a metrosexual lol

:loool: the last time i see a man with eyeliner is at my friend party..i think he is a gothic or something like that..but i find him really cute because it give to him more depth and then like he says we have to be open-mind with the new generation :rolleyes:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
sometimes they over do it, it starts to look ugly & scurrrry like WHOA :shocked:

i think it looks BEST on women still =)

*FER SHIZZLES*