Halloween Costume!!!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I totally don't know what I want to be. Halloween is boring. I find no point to it anymore.
OMIGOSH!
how can u say that!?
how often can you get free candy from strangers!?
how often can you just go up to random stranger houses in their front porch without them calling the cops on you!?
how often!?
NOT very often.
Halloween is awesome.
I've been trick or treating for as long as i can remember...there has not been one year that i've not gone trick or treating
hahahah xD

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMIGOSH!
how can u say that!?
how often can you just go up to random stranger houses in their front porch without them calling the cops on you!?
how often!?
NOT very often.
Halloween is awesome.
I've been trick or treating for as long as i can remember...there has not been one year that i've not gone trick or treating
hahahah xD
Free candies I love, but stranger part is too dangerous. I still go for candy, but I don't feel the excitement anymore :( ... I don't by costumes anymore either. I just stuff anything on me :lol: .*sigh*.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMIGOSH!
how can u say that!?
how often!?
NOT very often.
Halloween is awesome.
hahahah xD
HAHAH!! How cute!!!!

I haven't trick-or-treated in over umm....Since I was 7-8 i think... :( I missed it a lot as a kid...
I tried it again at umm.....15? But I couldn't get myself out of the car. Hahaha

I'll try again this year :D Since I'm short, ppl won't know I'm an elder. HAHAHA

Muddie Murda

smile...
^More like an excuse to dress like a slut and get away w/ it for tht day. Hahahaha Like in that movie "mean girls" huahuahua

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahah Muddie that is exactly what this one dude in my school said
He said "Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress slutty"
lmao soooo TRUE XP

i finally bought a costume. lolss.
im going to be a Sailor Girl. haha.
my brother called it the slut costume.
ugh..its not even that slutty looking. so yeah. haha. ^_^

omgosh how much did you pay for your costume??? i got mine really cheap 20 bucks at wally world. lolss. because i know for sure im not gonna spend 40 bucks and up for a costume that im gonna wear only one time. haha. ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
they should have 'money day' where you go door to door to collect money.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I want to be a sexy pirate. I was in love with Jack Sparrow, so I want to be the female version of him, lol! And yeah...I'll even try to imitate his drunkenness because for sure I will probably get drunk at the Halloween party downtown lol. Safely.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
imma be tha grudge braaap!
OOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO hahah that's my JOB hun ahhahah lol but yea i look exactly like the grudge hahahha its unbelievable but yes well i saw a costume for a Asian Princess [hahah me alll over it chyea] lol but it was wayy to small so i think ima be a asian something hmm... asian hoe hahahhah my nickname hahahhahahhaa but yea well i think i'm gona be a asian geisha thing or something like that pretty sexy hahaahha but then again i could go as myself the ASIAN GRUDGE HOE hahahha wait make that a SEXY ASIAN GRUDGE HOE hahah yes. better =]

43ll

sarNie Egg
i want to be something scary or bloody! I want to make my little nephew who is 8 month old a murder baby where i want to paint him with those fake color blood and on him and his face along with some knife coming out of him and going into him while i'm the murder. But my mom won't let me take him since she said its going be cold and he is already sick.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha yea itz goin to be cold!! but ima be on a 6 hour train ride from washington dc hahah so its all good PARTY!!! lol but man wen u get running all over the place for the candy that's some exercise for ya hahahha