Hana-Kimi Taiwan Series

lavenderchick

sarNie Egg
Yeah that's what I was gonna ask..anyone have the ending song? Does anyone else think that wu zun kinda looks like film? anyway i really like this series.

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that's what I was gonna ask..anyone have the ending song? Does anyone else think that wu zun kinda looks like film? anyway i really like this series.

omg i was just thinking that too wu zun really looks like film especially when he was wearing that hat and when he runs

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg i can't wait for episode 13 to come out already. it should be out today but i can't wait any longer. i've been so obsess with this series ever since it came out. love it love it love it. :yahoo:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I can't wait for ep14. This weekend will have hana kimi chinese new year special with joe cheng crew. I saw some of the picture. Lolz they were at a zoo. I think they was a clip that you can find on youtube. YOu see the boys playing with hola hoops. Ahaha talent man. I don't think i can hola with so many hoops like that.

It's confirm the series ends at 15episode. Rumours might be a part 2 but that's not confirm yet.

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
i just finished viewing ep14 the other day and can't wait to see ep15, which also happens to be the ending. hopefully it doesn't end so abruptly. can't wait to see how everyone reacts once they find out that she's a girl. this drama's got me hooked.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think someone at hana kimi forum say they won't reveal ella secret as a girl at the ending.....and so happy for sui yi, he's getting pair up with julia!....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
they're not going to reveal her identity? <_< by the way, this series is funny. just watch episode 13. i love the part ella imagine wu zun and her in fifty years. that was funny.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this series is so good and funny....i love it and enjoy it....except the ending is a bit dissapointed.....though i don't wish to have hana kimi 2, since the ending dissapointed me, i hope that there'll be hana kimi 2!......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch the beginning but lost interest.. she's not pretty. :( pretty but not that pretty. i'm picky about my actor & actress.. the main guy is okay but her.. she looks like a BOY. for reals.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
actually, that's supppose to be her character...she is suppose to be like a guy in this series......but in reality, she is pretty....i must say she's prettier than hebe and selina if she had make-up on....lol...like in her first series, the rose, she looks amazing at the end of the series...very pretty....:D but any one can have their opinion....lol....

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i know. people take a look at ella and then say she's not pretty. but if they get the chance to know her, they'll see her beauty. because her beauty lies deep. take the example of their latest music video, zen ma ban, she look georgous. not to mention, she look so sexy in the black dress with those thick make-up. i guess, out of the member s.h.e., ella is the prettiest. she just doesn't want to show off her beauty. that's why she dress most of the time as a tomboy.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i'm in the middle of watching 14...this series is so cute!! i heard supposedly there's going to be hana kimi 2 coming out. anyone heard about that? ahhh can't wait for 15...i thought it was supposed to be finished a while ago. did anyone see the hana kimi special?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i am still waiting for the last episode to be sub. this series has alot of cute scene and funny scene. this is my favorite series rite now. I LOVE IT! my favorite scene has to be when ella was taking a bath and she forgot to lock the door, and wu zun accidently open the door and see her in the bubble bath. very funny. also the part where ella went to take the hot bath in the men room, she was like yeah and wu zun came out of no where. omg so many good part. and that guy nan, so cute!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yep...saw that mv...it was super cute.....anyways, just watch the last episode again, now with subtitles...and i change my mind about the ending....i'm satisfy with the ending.....though they haven't had the chance to confess their love, at least they both know that they had like each other from the begining....and will continue to stick together....it's super cute! i love this series!!!!!!