Have you ever...

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
No :crybaby2:

Hye been so nervous/scared during a school presentation you started shaking and voice was trembling?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Yes multiple times. LOL Recently for a state competition, and I was surprised I still place 3rd. But I was shaking so much!

HYE been to a national or world competition?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah

Hye wanted to be a singer as a career?
Yes i love singing but i would never pursue it as a serious career. Im a very logical person so i know the odds of me being successful is extremley slim sadly

Have you ever gotten into a physical fight with someone other than a sibling before?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes! Sadly my niece, who is older than I am :eek:

Hye told a crush you like him or her?
Totally have. Call me anything you want, but that day I confessed to both of my crushes. Got nothing out of it though.

Have you ever wanted to take all the money you have and just runaway to someplace where no one can find you?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Yes. I remember I used to want to get away, even if to a hotel in the same state I live in for a few days. :cheer:

hye taken revenge on someone before?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yes. I remember I used to want to get away, even if to a hotel in the same state I live in for a few days. :cheer:

hye taken revenge on someone before?
Yes. Sort of. I catfished my crush back in middle school. He acted like I was an abomination so I pretended to be the kind of girl he would like on a social media site that probably doesn't exist anymore.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes I have.

Have you ever listened to one song from an album but end up listening to all the songs because they are just too good not to?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Lol Yes! When we were young and we went to the movies, my sister would tell me to lie abt my age so I could get in at a cheaper price (;

HYE spoken to a psychic before?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yes. Several diff. kinds.

HYE wanted to drive endlessly without a specific destination? (If you don't drive then replace with public transportation or walking)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, when I was younger we used to go to the temple and have the monks read our fortune (doesn't know if that counts). We end up borrowing the monks money to pay him because among us 5 girls none had money lol.

Have you ever want to travel the world alone