Having trouble with the new layout of sarnworld

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
hi adminstrators---

Thank you for the new layout of the forums. But lately I have been having troubles loading the websites. It very slow than usual, when I try to load the post or reply to it, it loads very slowly and it stops. I can't see the rest of the post. It only load half of the page. I really like the old forum layout very clear and fast. I can just go to any category and read what others are posting.I dont know if anypone of you have the same problem as I do. I was hoping you could make changes to make the page loads faster or maybe go back to the same layout, which is very efficient.
thank you

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
In the bottom left corner, you'll see "Salient_CSS_border (Import) in a selectable box. You can try changing the layout yourself to something that is available to you right now. If you have exhausted those, then post a complaint to Darvil in his tracker.

Between this and Chinese, I'm sure he can find a new template to satisfy you all. How does (IP.Board) template cater to your needs? That should work... just not aesthetically pleasing for you ladies.

Darvil cannot go back to the old skin/layout because the new version of the forum software has new features and functions. It's a give and take. But I'm sure he can do something about it. I would try the others temporarily and then harass him to make the site prettier for you. :^P

You can post shoutouts on the right side and complain. I've noticed a few dis-pleased users. So it must be a serious issue.

Good luck!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think he mentioned something about the software being the reason that causes the lag, but then again he told me that the forum seemed faster.

Honestly, I'm not having issues loading the forum at all. Everything is loading fast for me. So I'm not sure if it's the skin issue. It could be something more serious if the page stops loading for you.

You should use The Tracker to report any of those issues and he'll check them out right away.

I like this new IPB 3. Sure it takes a little getting use to, but once you get use to it ^__-" all is well.