anie's bb [c] D=
H E A L E R

Aum Atichart
Rita Jensen
Ann Thongprasom
Rome Patchata

**This fiction is going to be a joint project between Anie and I**

PROLOGUE:
A pair of blue eyes – stunning, such beauty. “You’re too precious...don’t cry, little girl. It will end very soon. I promise.” Giving his usual sinister smile under the dim light of the corridor, he whispered. There was nothing she could do as she was paralyzed. Her body wouldn’t listen to her; ‘someone’ made them deaf to any of her command.

No movement, no voices...just a pair of frightened eyes screaming for help. As the man in white pulled out her arm, he used the usual spot and pushed the syringe further inside.

A few seconds later...the life support machine stopped beeping. A 9-year old heart stopped beating, his smile grew wider.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awesome! A ff by An&Bau! Can't wait. Sounds interesting! So the dude killed the poor lil girl? What a heartless man he is!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Chapter 1

A pair of blue eyes – stunning, such beauty. “You’re too precious...don’t cry, little girl. It will end very soon. I promise.” Giving his usual sinister smile under the dim light of the corridor, he whispered. There was nothing she could do as she was paralyzed. Her body wouldn’t listen to her; ‘someone’ made them deaf to any of her command.

No movement, no voices...just a pair of frightened eyes screaming for help. As the man in white pulled out her arm, he used the usual spot and pushed the syringe further inside.

A few seconds later...the life support machine stopped beeping. A 9-year old heart stopped beating, his smile grew wider.

-

“Doctor!”
A young man in his mid-20’s answered, “Yes, anything?”
“Trouble in Room 080!”
“...again?”

He paces himself towards the room in a frantic rush. Feeling rather distressed, he pauses subtly. He took in a deep breath, fills and expands his lungs with fresh air before it’s consumed by the ‘toxicated’ ones on the other side. It was not long till he reached horror; a place concealed behind a mere, certain wall.

The room smelled of rich medicine.

“What’s wrong with her?”
“She’s not giving any response to anything we give her...”
“Urgh...she was fine before. Her health was improving too...what the hell happened?!” He mumbled, while tugging on his slick back hair.
“Doctor, you’ve done more than enough....I-I...maybe it’s just her time to....to...leave to a better place.” The nurse stumbles for the right words to say. “Here, the patient’s file...doc.”
“I’m...not fit to be her doctor or anyone else’s doctor!” He punched the wall.
“I’ll...I’ll just leave it here.”

The nurse exits the room. Though endless words of fear and concern are clearly written all over her face – she knew that her job there is done. There’s nothing more to be done, the patient’s dead. For her co-workers, this may not be the case as it’s not the first time they’ve experienced such a sighting. Some employees even resigned altogether – the pandemic of exotic illness and even stranger deaths are far too difficult for them to comprehend.

At this hospital, reports stated that there are more deaths than recoveries; more corpses than living patients. However, in that one compact room which Dr. Atichart and his dead patient occupy, lies the minority.

No one has ever blamed Dr. Atichart for her death or any other patients’ deaths. He’s a great doctor...no rather, they called him the ‘Healer’.

-

A sudden loud crash left Rita startled in the middle of her task. Peering over her glasses, she examine the result – a long pen mark over her $500 anatomy book. Furious, she stood up and march directly towards the source of the noise which disrupted her flow of concentration.

“Damn it! This lucky cat of mine is going to die, die, dieeeeee!!” She gritted her teeth.
“I have my finals tomorrow...and she just need to break something.....” She mumbles further.

Not wanting to waste her precious time, she stormed upstairs. She expected to find yet another piece of shattered china over the floor, after having to clean up this same old mess seven times already. Pioneering over the last few steps, Rita caught a glimpse of what’s lurking around the corner. Of course she did anticipate correctly – she did find something on the floor,

“Grandma! What’s wrong with you?!”

That was clearly no china-ware. Her cat was not at fault at all.

“Hello 911? I need an ambulance...quick!”

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love the first chappie! :)
so Rita is a med student? she's reading an anatomy book lol
is this going to be a medical-themed fanfic? hehehe

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Chapter 2

From one side, the hospital's elongated corridors spread afar towards a distant. Its dimmed light radiated the area with a certain dark gloom, fuelling further the fire of Rita's despair. Heck, the scattered pieces of glassware don't even compare to the feelings that dawns over her this very moment...being a final med student, doesn't help on that part either.

"Hands clinched, pale face, cold sweats..." Rita murmurs, gushes of tears begin to descand their down her face yet again. "I-It..can...can only mean one thing. A-a...h-h-h-heart-attack..."

She was in shock and still is. Pacing the white marble floor back and forth, she wasn't prepared for this at all. She may study all the cases there is, but there's nothing more real than a smack from reality. Especially when it happens to your close ones, even the pro of all pros doctor would have reacted that way. It's what makes us humans, human.

The sirens of the ambulance started to echo louder and louder in her ear, and her eyes envisions the flashing images of what occured two hours ago;

Her body on the floor.
Her body curled an unusal posture.
Her body completely...lesslife.

Lifeless.

As the clock dances its normal rhymth passing into midnight, not a single word has been uttered about her grandmother's condition. Nothing. Just deadly silence.

-

It wasn't till the sun had awaken from its sleep that Dr. Atichart placed the final stitches on his patient. The elderly woman, perhaps in her 80's, was rushed into the emergency room the previous night after having suffered a plaque rupture to the right cononary artery.

"Arrr, all done. Now that was tough!"

Dr. Atichart declares with great satisfication.

"Please relocate her into the ICU unit ASAP. Keep a close eye on her..." he begins to remove his surgical germants and rids the sweat of his rigid brows. "...And I'll be back to check her progress...real soon," as he examines over her quickly for one last time.

"Yes doctor," came out a rough, diluted voice.

"Thanks mate." Old habit dies hard, after studying abroad for eight pack years, it seemed almost impossible to get rid of his thick ozzie accent.

He pat his companions on the back, eyes closing involunterally as he did so, and left the operation theater. The others followed suit - except for one;the male nurse who's responsible moving her into other ward. There, a man in white stood.

-

As he walked out of the operation theater, trying to catch some fresh air while wiping the remaining sweats...he literally got harassed by a person. After what may seem hours to Dr. Atichart, it felt like mere seconds to her.

"Doc! How's my grandmother?!?!"

"She's fine...her condition is stable for now. I'll need to examine her progress later on...till then, we'll just need to wait."

"F-Fine?" She let out a sigh of relief. "Can I go see her doc??"

He nodded in agreement. "Of course you can, she'll be in the ICU soon."

"T-Thanks!"

"Hey, but Miss...it would be better if you keep the visit short...okay?"

Rita was long gone before he could finish his sentence. She stormed towards ICU...ignoring everything along the way.

-

Back in the operation theater, the same smile was seen again as he push the metallic bed to its next designated crime scene.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^

woah donna ur quick .. and rome it is ;)
as for the question, you'll have to wait and see xP

note to readers: we'll be updating (hopefully) daily

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Oh...it's getting so good! Still can't believe it was Rome who took the little kids life! Aum the savior! :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Chapter 3

His glossy white coat swayed from side to side as he motioned towards his prey. Like a predator – licking his lips – he wickedly chuckled at her sight before resuming to his task. Though she’s still breathing, the old woman looked so lifeless; killing her may seem like an act of mercy from God.

Before him, endless bottles of toxins lined.

“Potassium...potassium chloride...” The glass bottles clatter amongst each other as he searches for his desired chemical. “Ah, that’s just the one I need. Perfect.” As he mixes a lethal dose of Potassium Chloride, a natural smile forms across his face. Not just any smile – a sinister smile.

The room was becoming suffocated of its hospital vibe - soon, a crime scene will be born. He lifts up the needle, squirts the usual cliché amount into thin air and gradually releases the fatal dose into the elderly woman.

-

A cloud of fear begins to circulate Rita as she motions cautiously inside. As her heart beats with the tempo of her snail-pace movement; her mind rather, is racing at a million miles per hour. It seems like forever, before the partly-opened door allowed some light to illuminate across the space of the room. It was then; a familiar face came into view.

“D-d...doc...Doctor?!” Her legs felt weak, she was shaking – there was no intelligence in her, only fear.

The man disposes of the syringe. He smiles, “Yes, Miss?”

““I-I...I thought you were...” she stops, thinking. She corrected back her pose, gave out a light cough and tried miserably to put herself back together. “Uhm...errr...w-what are you doing in such wee hours?....I-I mean it’s dark and all...”

“I had to administer your grandmother with a drug called Glyceryl trinitrate...”

“Uhuh.” She nodded.

Assuming Rita didn’t know the purpose of the drug, the doctor further explained, “It’s used to dilate the blood vessels going to her heart. When I came in...she was looking quite distressed. So I decided that I had to work on her immediately,” he said with a mix of dull and serious tone.

“O-oh...is she okay now???” Rita questions. She glances over at her grandmother before walking herself toward the light switch.

“Don’t bother; it wasn’t working already when I came in.” The Doctor then scribbles some illegible words on the files located at the end of his patient’s bed.

”No wonder the room was so dark...” she whispers to herself.

A dull silence swallows the space; and it was quite some time until it was broken again.

“Oh yeah...Miss what took you so long? I even got here before you...” he stares into his Rolex gold watch, “...36 minutes later.”

Wow...this doctor is picky on details; Sheesh, he seemed rather paranoid or a clean freak! She whispers silently in the depth of her sound mind.

“I was just trying to find my way to the ICU when I had a little encounter with this man...a doctor, or nurse I think – he was wearing a hospital gown.” She sighed. “He even ran a trolley full of medicine bottles into me! Urgh...and I’m lucky enough to have one spill all over me.” Rita felt a sudden burn in her cheeks – of all time to have an accident she thought.

“I see. Well alright, I ought to be going Miss...” he stops. He didn’t really know her name – after all, he hadn’t asked.

“Rita, Sririta Jensen.” She outstretches her hand.

“Atichart Chumnanont,” he said vividly, taking her hand.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WHAT?! Bau and Anie teamed up to write this and haven't finished it???!!! I want to know more....so much mystery and death that lingers this hospital.

I remember that I watch on tv about old crime, and there was one about a nurse that would kill elderly patients with a drug, and no one really knew because the drug would be undetected since it would be given to patients to calm them down, unless there was an overdose--they would suffer something that resembles a heart attack. the nurse got caught because one of the elderly showed no sign of getting heart attacks, so another nurse investigated and found out that this nurse was always the nurse that signed off on all the patients' charts that died by these "heart attacks"....but she got away.