health and beauty tips, issues, questions, etc.

well, here's a thread just for discussions about health and beauty issues, such as makeup tips, etc. :)

here's a question to start off with:
does anyone know how to apply double eyelid tape? it's purpose is to create a double eyelid for those who don't have a double eyelid (usually those of korean, japanese, chinese ethnicity), without having to go through the surgical procedure. could someone give a tutorial or tips on how to apply/use it? it seems so difficult! lol...thanks! :)

also, what brand, in your opinion, is the best for skin lightening cream?

i just want to start a thread on this type of topic...feel free to offer your opinions, questions, tips, etc. on anything in the health and beauty category! :D

noungning

Heartless
wow i never knew there was a tape for the eyelid haha... i thought it was just scotch tape or something lmao :p

as for skin lightening, i haven't really used some purposely. but when i was in thailand i used some nivea whitening lotion and i suppose it helped get my tan a bit lighter lol.

my mom is also using a whitening foam by nivea. but unfortunately these things are only found in thailand.

i think there are better whitening stuff... and i think there is a topic on this in the thai section. search for it and u can get soooo many advices about skin lightening products. :)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wait, I have a question. Does toothpaste get rid of pimples?
Hell yeah it does!! I had this nasty one on my um...bum. It was like pulsating and everything. Put some colgate on it with extra whitening. Straighten that shit right out.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow I never knew there are double eyelid tapes too. Man cosmetology nowadays!!! As for skin lightening my mom uses this thing called Halog and you can find it in those Asian markets. She also uses this cucumber whitening cream and I don't know what its called lol because its all written in Thai so I should ask her tomorrow. I just use sunscreen.

Marduk I never knew that really works omg I should try it haha I have a pimple on my forehead right now and it irritates me.

Pac

sarNie Egg
O.O toothpaste? ROFL... n i thought that whitens teeth O.O never knew about getting rid of pimples

noungning

Heartless
Wait, I have a question. Does toothpaste get rid of pimples?

Hell yeah it does!! I had this nasty one on my um...bum. It was like pulsating and everything. Put some colgate on it with extra whitening. Straighten that shit right out.
omg i almost choked on my own saliva....

i read in a magazine it doesn't work, but since marduk wants to stand by it...kev, u are free to try! :p

Nameless

N i n j a
i hear eating a lot of junk isn't the cause of acne/pimples. lol just remember to wash your face on a daily basis. drink plenty of water.

as for the pimple thing. i hear grated potato is good for that. it's supposed to treat blemishes and pimples.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
kids, there are two types of skin. ones that work with benzoyl peroxide n the other with salycillic. if u got sensitive skin, stick to benzoyl peroxide, which u'll find in NEUTROGENA (ACNE on the SPOT). great stuff, been using it well over 10 years since high school days. on the other hand, if u want salycillic action, do witch hazel, which is cheap and efficient. put this stuff on after washing ur face, u'll be good to go.

n like namie says, it's all about the H2O and sleep. u'll be amazed at what sleep can do for ur skin....hahhahaha

kev, burger grease is for the shine, it seems u got that part down already. :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^
^ Hahaha how'd it turn out? Great??

Toothpaste does work on pimples. :D Make sure it's those minty ones, not those lame kids candy-flavor ones.

My mom gave me this thai/chinese mix medicine thing for my face. It got rid of all my pimples and whitened my skinnnnnnnnnn :D
But then later, it started to cause pimples at this one certain area, so I stopped using and my pimples came back.

I then got into Bio-Oil...um....didn't really do much....not that I noticed, maybe just my pores...

Now I use this face mask..umm...(18+ older only...??) It's asprin mask?? :D Made of Asprin. It heals your scars and takes the pimples away! Worked so great and still use it today.

As for the double eye tape thing, I use the glue. :D I'm a mutate as Namie said <_< But anyways, sometimes my left eyelid is stubborn, so I use the glue on it. And also, it helps when you have one of those nights you just cry and cry and you wake up looking shitty as hell. hahaha

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Toothpaste has this ingredient that's kind of close to benzoyl peroxide.
yes, correct indeed misterkev. and with aspirin, it contains salicylic acid, so that's interesting that u mentioned that mudster. whatchu put in ur mouth can go on ur face...:lol:

vina_lek

guys... toothpaste may be ok but aspirin?!! good lord! i'll look into that one. sounds reasonable given the ingredients. :p

yeah. the h2o & sleep sounds good to me.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I tried it!!! The toothpaste actually works. The pimple on my forehead is barely visible now man I'm impressed. At first I was reluctant because toothpaste sounds gross on pimples but I was like it won't hurt and its better than having a pimple on my forehead so yea. From now on toothpaste baby haha. I always tend to have a pimple pop up right before a big event. Pisses me off.

Oh and Muddie your post reminded me. One night I was crying and crying and the next day I woke up with puffy eyes and went to school and my friend told me I had really nice eyelids lmfao. I had to keep myself from falling off the chair or else the teacher and my classmates would of thought I was crazy!

Muddie Murda

smile...
guys... toothpaste may be ok but aspirin?!! good lord! i'll look into that one. sounds reasonable given the ingredients. :p

yeah. the h2o & sleep sounds good to me.
hahaha I thought it was weird, but then it was cheap! So I tried it. Now I hardly have to photoshop my pictures. hahahaha :D I'm 10% more real now. :p