Heart of a Warrior

sarN

sarNie Granny
i imagine a warrior with a club and knock a random girl and drag her into a tent haha

Liberty

sarNie Adult
:loool: Close enough. Of course he's a ladies man, so no clubbing needed, all he has to do is shoot a smile at them and they women come crawling to him. :lol:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks, and you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out that answer. hehe

The rape scene was hard to write but I wanted to show rape for what it was, not something in a lakorn where the p'ek is the rapist, and the n'ek ends up falling for him in the end -- none of that. I wanted to portray rape for what it really is, so violent and ugly it could destroy a person's soul and will to live.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Mccullen is a nasty heartless man! He seems like a mean guy to his son... Hmm..... I wonder why he'd want Fia for his son though?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Ian's assumptions were partially right, so I'll just add to that because I don't think I'll be explaining it in future chapters.

He wanted Ian's daughter for his son because she'll come with a hefty dowry, and some land, especially if Ian doesn't remarry and produce more children. Plus, her mother was a Brodie, which that in of itself is backed with more money, not to mention influence in Scottish society and monarchy. Another reason he wanted Fia for Colin, is just to spite Ian, take away and have something that Ian really loves. In a way, he probably knew that Ian wouldn't go for it, and it was just another reason for him to attack Ian and his people -- although in his head, it's a more legitimate reason, one that his people wouldn't question, he also won't have to worry so much if he gets caught.

lady0fdarkness

ahh....... I'm tired.... goodnight!! I'm going to go wonder about Ian and Sydney now... and just how Sydney got into that barely there gown while she was unconcious.. lol..

lady0fdarkness

Ian's assumptions were partially right, so I'll just add to that because I don't think I'll be explaining it in future chapters.

He wanted Ian's daughter for his son because she'll come with a hefty dowry, and some land, especially if Ian doesn't remarry and produce more children. Plus, her mother was a Brodie, which that in of itself is backed with more money, not to mention influence in Scottish society and monarchy. Another reason he wanted Fia for Colin, is just to spite Ian, take away and have something that Ian really loves. In a way, he probably knew that Ian wouldn't go for it, and it was just another reason for him to attack Ian and his people -- although in his head, it's a more legitimate reason, one that his people wouldn't question, he also won't have to worry so much if he gets caught.
ahh.. I see now.. I hope Mccullen fails at whatever he's planning.. with Sydney by Ian's side, I'm sure they'll overthrow that bastard!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkkk that MacCullen is scary !!! XXX poor girl!!! Thank for dat little infor . good fiction do conutine .

lady0fdarkness

how cute...Fia trying to get the strange acting adults to speak to eachother. By the way, Anny do you have a photo of this "plaid" to post? I want to see what the Scottish like to wear. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really love reading this...the attraction that's blooming with sydney and ian...fia is so cute.....just finished reading the other chapters and i like how you did show that rape is not pretty and can be horrible...and the sad thing during that was that his own son was right outside the door....

lady0fdarkness

yayyy..hot scene!!! lol..........

uhh... Ians's hardness needs some tooping.........

hmm.. now I wonder about braveheart...... lol...