Heavenly Sword and the Dragon saber

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i saw the first part....i wan to see the whole series......i forgot to buy the movie in cali. when i went there for new year....i feel i bbbbaaaadddd!!!!i want to see the whole series....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I saw tvb-2000, the singapore and mainland china version. Out of three, I would say that I like alec and allysa version too. As some has mentioned, I like how allysa protrays Zhao Min character. Also I think the chemistry between alec and allysa are interesting. I would like to watch tony and kitty lai version too.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
The heavenly sword and dragon sabre is one my all time favorite. i love both the tvb with gigi and also alec version. but to be honest, i have to go with alec and alyssia. their version is way better.

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, same here. i like the one gigi in there...............the one 2000.............gigi looks pretty in

rukmos

sarNie Adult
sorry, i was going to post some pixs, but I haven't figured out how yet since the htt// and the IMG thing didn't work.

rukmos

sarNie Adult

I just thought I post up this pixs I found of the series because I love Alec and Alyssia in this movie.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ALEC AND ALYSSA VERSION IS 100% BETTER AND ENJOYABLE!!!

it's not depressing like the other versions... also... ALEC is cuter than any of the other guys who played Zhang Wuji!!!!!

the one with Gigi in it... Lawrance Ng was so ugly and old.... i couldn't stand watchng it... even though the girls were pretty... but each time they showed his face... i turned away... which made me missed the whole series... LOL

rukmos

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
old version is alway the best..but who's who in the pix for the 4 gals as their character?
[post="89219"][/post]​

from left to right: the girl in pink is Zhao Xiao, girl in purple is Zhu Zhiruo, girl in whitish gray is Zhao Min, and the last one is Yang Bui Hui. The girl that isn't in costume, I believe played as his mother.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
right now... i'm hard subbing the subtitles onto the video... as soon as i'm finished doing all of the parts... i'll upload it in here for you all... and you don't need all the confusing programs to watch it... you can just watch it in windows media player... but i'll probably in april or may before i can do that...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I liked the one that Alec Does too I think it's pretty good and I love Allysa's clotheline in this series OMG i think they are so kute haha