Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

natty

Chubs
it's a love tap kayla.. love tap lol..

yeah this lakorn is not about fang even though she is the nang'ek.. pin is the main lead of this lakorn.. it's started with her, about her and revolves around her...

hopefully fang and diew will have another lakorn with more realistic relationship drama..

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I can't wait until pim get her revenge. I get mad when I see that she's a ghost but can't really help herself when the bad guy is performing his thing on her. I can't wait until the next episode.

Bou

sarNie Adult
Hi kayla! im good how about youÉ i know its been a while since hua jai chocolate ahha....ever since that ended and school has started i barely have anytime to watch anything!

anyways yes i love fang, and i totally agree with you the more you watch her the more she grows on you...i love her since her first lakorn with pepper! shes too cute lol...anyways she and pat are my top two favourite younger n`eks....

hope to talk to you soon!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
There's not alot of love+sweet scene between peak+neak since its mostly about Pin revenge those people who hurt her in the past and neak trying to find the truth from her family but not much of a help so gotta find it herself and with the help from peak wish they have another lakorn together with drama and action

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this is fang back then ........ seem like 95% dara do surgery on their face

and this is her now

seem like she did her nose+eyes

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Fang got surgery; it looks like she just grew up and started wearing makeup too. I can atest to changes with age too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont think that's a surgery i think because she have grown and her body and facial changes. also the makeup does help a lot, image if you dont have makeup on you will look different than to have makeup on.

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm, i can't really tell either...i'm thinking she lost her baby fat and some weight plus make up plus nice wardrobe...lol....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i like fang but hopefully her upcoming lakorns will be better and hopes she pairs up with bie again...i'm not really into horror lakorn they don't focus scenes on the n'ek and p'ek it all about someone's revenege and no sweet scenes much

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh man what if you're worst fears are snakes i can't even look at one even pics they freak me out is she scraed of snakes

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Man, why did they have to kill off Fang's dad? He didn't do anything wrong. He never wished death on Earnjun. He just happen to be married to crazy May. I'm upset about them killing off his character. They should have made him live so that Fang can have at least one relative at the end. Sucks! I don't know who's more scarier, May or the ghost? LOL I think May she's getting more and more crazy, worst than the ghost. LOL