Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

skies

sarNie Adult
the lakorn series is pretty interesting so far....

i don't understand thai but this is what i got from just looking at the acting....

so, fang just recently got back from studying abroad...she went home and while going through some old junk, she found an old photograph of some dancers...suddenly she was taken back to the period where one of the lady in the photo was dancing and everything seems eerie...she came back to reality and asked her parents and grandma who the lady was...everyone seemed angry and didn't want to talk about it...they also have a house in the countryside...fang wanted to know so she left to find out on her own...and then she meets the guy and yeah....lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
the lakorn series is pretty interesting so far....

i don't understand thai but this is what i got from just looking at the acting....

so, fang just recently got back from studying abroad...she went home and while going through some old junk, she found an old photograph of some dancers...suddenly she was taken back to the period where one of the lady in the photo was dancing and everything seems eerie...she came back to reality and asked her parents and grandma who the lady was...everyone seemed angry and didn't want to talk about it...they also have a house in the countryside...fang wanted to know so she left to find out on her own...and then she meets the guy and yeah....lol

you are close enough but....

fang saw the pics and was attracted to how pretty house is and plus found out that the house is also theirs...so she asked her grandma to go visit the house not asking about the dancer girl....but grandma and everybody else got angry and stop her from going..but she sneaked out at the middle of the night with the help of her gay friend to chiangmai because that is where the house is at...at chiangmai airport she met p'ek...p'ek is adopted by the budda guy who is the lover of pin 25 years ago and he is also a cop and was sent to chiangmai...didn't get the chance to watch the next ep yet..

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...thanks maijune for clarifying...i knew i didn't get it right, but i was close though... :D

so far, i like the series...it's interesting....and wow, fang's mom is hecka young...she has played nang'rai roles before....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i love it..scary too..Those 3 ladies is soo mean to that one girl.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn, a huge fan of fang, and pim... it's good to have her back.. i'm also liking diew, too bad so little scene of him.. but aek or fang's friend is so funny..i like him a lot in UHT too.. missed him...... I can't wait until pim comes out and starts hunting....OHHHH... that will be something to look forward too.. can't wait...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I'm waiting for more scenes of P'Diew! + scenes with him and Fang! I want Eunjun to come out already, that's when all the fun happens!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
This series is pretty good so far, she should be getting her revenge soon. The scarier the better :p I love ghost stories.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I hate ghost stories, but i was able to pull through with Gae roy rak, i think imma start watching this one too!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
don't read on if you don't like spoilers

Just saw episode 5, her spirit was finally released. The part where the blood was dripping out from the coffin and onto the floor..ew. I like the scene of her coming out, you first see her hand (along with those long nails) gripping onto the coffin and slowly her body rises, she does the traditional dance (but a more eerie version lol) as she comes out. There is a scene which reminded me of Shutter, Diew and Fang were in the car, he was driving and Fang sort of goes off in this daze-like moment for a second and then out of nowhere Eun Jung's head pops out from the top of the car onto windshield staring at Fang. I hope they have more unexpected scenes like that hehe. In the last scene the grandmother and her two daughters, voodoo man, and the maid sees her spirit on the roof of one of their houses.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
THanks for the spoilers cant hardly wait to see it..So far so good. Haven`t seen any good movie like this for ages now.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for da spoiler sugar. ugh dash scary lol diew's not bad for a newbie and it's cute how he look at fang LOL aw he pleum her

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah Diew isn't doing so bad for a newbie -.-" ive managed to get over his look barrier he is ok looking on screen in photos it's a whole other story .. and heheh yeah its cute how he looks at fang