help me find what does she become...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you can help me but when i was very young i remember a little girl playing in a lot of thai lakorns. did you remember the one with ann siriam and dodo where ann had a car crash and her soul comes in the body of a little girl?i'm talking about this little girl.does anyone knows who is she and what she becomes? thanks.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I hope you can help me but when i was very young i remember a little girl playing in a lot of thai lakorns. did you remember the one with ann siriam and dodo where ann had a car crash and her soul comes in the body of a little girl?i'm talking about this little girl.does anyone knows who is she and what she becomes? thanks.
i remenber that lakorn but i dont know who she is

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i saw a differ version

starring: namfon & brook

this one was one of my favorite but can't remember the name

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know who your talking about...She stopped acting for ages now lol...Since she was kid..As when she grew up she never came back to act...But for sure she would be pretty as an adult because she was so adorable as a kid..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Her name is "Nong Nan", but I don't know what her real name is. She was also guest star in La Ong Dao with Siriam and Oh Warrut. She was in the part where he was riding a bicycle around his property,... where he came upon the little girl that got pick on, and he helped her looking for her mom, which turn out to be Siriam because all those kids call her mom. That was the first scene he met La Ong Dao.
The last I saw of her was when she guest in Chom Dao many years ago. She was 12 or 13 and quite shy, and not as out spoken as when she was younger... and that's why she doesn't want to do acting anymore. :D She presude her educations instead... and that's the last I've heard of her. I was also wondering what happen to her too. I mention in one of the thread in here awhile back, but doesn't seems like anyone knew much about her.