HELP WITH LIKE AND LOVE ISSUE

blu_daez

sarNie Egg
Okay this is so dumb of me but i really dont know wat or who to tell. I cant really tell anyone around me cause i know they will know wat i am talking about and tease me. I feel so much more open to all you buddies cause i can count on you guys. Here is my problem; when i like a guy i dont know if they have the same for me. But when i dont even notice them or like them, they like me....

Okay here is the deal... I met with my cousin's hubby's brother. When i first saw his pics i was like um... he okay not all that. Then when i saw him face to face i was like wow he's kinda cute. He and i talk, little thou cause i am sorta busy. Anyways feelings didnt occur until i noticed something. anyways is it wrong to like your cousin's hubby brother. I mean i am blood related to my cousin and to be honest i dont know if things would work out if i told him i like him. Its really odd... I dont know... Ima scared of rejection. I dont know if he has the same feeling for me like i have for him... Tell me wat i can do? Advices... He also ask me to go shopping with him and all but i guess i couldnt read between the lines. That is if there was any... I dont know... I think i am thinking way too much. I mean i want to tell him if he feels the same way but i mean if i get rejected this would spread cause i live with his family and he lives else where... Okay help me here... Thanks...

Hey there blu-daez, sound so familiar to my issue... hahaha. I wish i could help you but my turns out that the older brother liked me so i asked him out instead. I didnt think he like me anywaise cause he alwaise stared at me but play with other girls. His brother who i am currently with he dont do that. I guess if he has a older brother or something hook up. I dont know that is how mine ended... But rejection to be honest is scary cause once you been rejected the whole world knows... Especially if you are staying with his family... :unsure: Welps i hope the best for you.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Its not wrong...because he is only related to you by marriage...he is your cousin hubby bro, so he n u are not related a bit...i say go for it...don't be lilke me, i like this one guy for a very long time, i do admit that i didn't do anyhting about it when he liked me back...i regret it alot..but i say go for it what do u have to lose...get it over with so in the end you won't be asking yourself...what could've been between the two of you...ask n get an answer...dont be afraid..or you will regret it...

sooks

sarNie Egg
omg!! girl you better go for it!!! well if he askes you to go places.. just go with him.. then u'll get to know each other more :) GOOD LUCK.

i think we all know the answers to our problems. the problem with our problem is that we are afraid to do solve them

blu_daez... <_< I think i know who you are? kekeke.. But i wont say a single thing... Girl, let me ask you this. Is his name Paul... Or Black... If Paul l think he went back home already and Black has a girlfriend i think. Not sure. I think you and Paul would be kinda cute. :p Ask him, he still singlo and ask him before he decides to date Marsha. Girl better hurry! I mean i could do it for you, but i wont!

But if you are not the person I think you are sorry! But if you are call me! Ima 3 houses down... hahaha! :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
as long as the guy that you like is not blood related to you it's okay! i mean GO FOR IT GIRL! dont tell him .. kinda hint.. hahah you know.. =)or you can be brave and just rell him!!

blu_daez

sarNie Egg
yingerbug said:
blu_daez...  <_<  I think i know who you are?  kekeke..  But i wont say a single thing...  Girl, let me ask you this.  Is his name Paul...  Or Black...  If Paul l think he went back home already and Black has a girlfriend i think.  Not sure.  I think you and Paul would be kinda cute.  :p  Ask him, he still singlo and ask him before he decides to date Marsha.  Girl better hurry!  I mean i could do it for you, but i wont!

But if you are not the person I think you are sorry!  But if you are call me!  Ima 3 houses down...  hahaha!  :lmao:
[post="34536"][/post]​
Where do you live? If you live 3 houses down from me and you seem to know Paul and Black?

Thanks for the suggestions and advices! I really appreciated it lots buddies....

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i agree with everyone else...GO FOR IT!.....hes not blood blood related so go for it..... :D

awww everyone's in love this month....just like the month of may[of this year]! awww! keke

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yep, I agree, he's not related and he is probably wondering about the same things you are...he asked you to go shopping right? Well, what are you waiting for? The change of atmosphere can ease of the tension between you two and probably makes it easier to express those feelings. If you are embarrassed, then hinting isnt a bad idea...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hey, the relations are by marriage...open access all the way. my philosophy is: if it doesn't affect your genetic pool in anyway, go for it.

footnote in the middle: your body has natural indicators in ur immune system to choose someone who doesn't have the same immune system components as yours in order to diversify the pool and prevent incess; so if ur attracted to him, it's usually safe. but that's just a side point.

if u want to know if he likes u or not, ask him loooots of questions. hang out with him and get to know him.

1. start out on his love history; find out where he's been with love and where does he plan to go on with it.

2. what are the kinds of things he likes to do and does it overlap with you in anyway.

3. what are his values? things that he believes in, what he thinks are right or wrong.

this will also let you know if he's compatible with you beyond looks. you can cross-reference it with your own personals. it also shows that your interested to get to to know him as well.

signs:

1. if he ask to you to hang out with him often, it means he enjoys your company
2. if he starts questioning about ur love life, it's a big step on his part as well.
3. if you invite him places, he's usually available, he like being around u.
4. if you ask him for help with stuff, he does it without hesitation; or helps you out even when you don't ask for it, then he really cares and values.
5. if he pulls the whole eye contact thing, where he actually tries to be in serious mode... (oooh i hate those moments, they're the worse for me), then he's definitely interested. or he might want a lay as well...so beware (that's why u should find out what his values are).
6. if he makes mentions of you around his friends, or he gets you things or tell you that certain things made him think of you, he's really thinking of u or he's a sweet talker. but try ur instincts, u'll be able to tell when a guy is really into u.
7. if he ask you for advices and opinions, that means he values ur thoughts

if all these signs are found in combination with each other, he's most likely interested in u or a he's a top-notch player and experienced with his ways with manipulating grls. watch out but use good judgements. the important thing is see how much time, energy, thoughts, and emotions he commits to u. that should say it all.

yeah...i guess they're the obvious...hope it helps. but chica, be straightforward, move on in, well at the right moment, when u feel comfortable to be yourself and to reveal. most importantly make sure he makes you feel like urself then he's a keeper. but try to be honest about communicating ur feelings too, it doesn't help to play the hide and seek thing, it makes things worse and it gets tiring...many relationships have been ruined that way especially if there wasn't a foundation to start out with (either as friends or what not).

alrite...take cares n g-luck with ur hottie.

then give us more juicy details and gossips later for our columns. ;)