Hima Tai Pra Jun

tang071

sarNie Elites
are they the same ones. anyways i think its called 2-3 Natee by Film obviously. i'll upload when i get the chance (it's on my desktop) unless someone beats me to it.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the episode where Film punched Pat accidently. That was totally unexpected. I can't wait to see the next episode after the one i just saw. OOO can't wait to watch Ruk Auey this wednesday but i would have to wait for the weekend to tune in. So hopefully i will get to see it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the photos, Calla. The cast looks adorable!! Pat is beautiful as always...I want to see the show. I hope someone will upload it in Buddie Media, otherwise I wouldn't know where to find it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat looks so beautiful in Ruk Auey and Film looks so cute! I can't wait to see Ruk Auey :w000t:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to see all of the other episodes.It takes so long to wait. :( Hey does anyone know if Film proposed to Pat cause I heard that Film was going to propose to Pat and she accepted and that four is actually Films real half sister in the movie.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i have a question... i was wondering if Pat and film slept together because in the preview of the movie, i saw film and pat sleep next to eachother or something,... i'm not quite sure...

macli

sarNie Hatchling
That might have been the scene where Four and Ace shared the same bed...the scene where they were in white...there's also a scene with Pat and Film in white too but he was just leaning in to kiss her. Might have been too though, though i'm quite sure it was Ace and Four.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The picture that was in the preview was Four and Ace,the one in the white bed and they were kind of close to each other.But I think there was a part were Film was leaning on Pat and was about to kiss her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to watch all the other episodes.Its so sad when pat had cried .I don't like Films father ,I think that he is going to be the reason why Pat and Film will be seperated.Oh and I sure that Film will not die in this movie, of any disease or accidents.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Films couple is so sweet ,but in some parts I don't like the way Film acts.But still their still my favorite couple.I can't wait to see Ruk Auey.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to see when Film proposed to Pat in the mocvie.I think it will be i the next episode or in one of the next two episodes. :w000t:
I hate waiting,and I think that Four will stop on following Film and start to care more about Ace.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat and Film's roles are getting more and more interesting!! The couple truely brighten this lakorn. Yes!! Episodes 8 is ready for download in Buddie Media. I'm so excited to see more... :w000t: