Hima Tai Pra Jun

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow thats nice I want to see it.Just 1 more day to wait or I can just downlaod it.Hey and i didn't know that You didn't understand Thai.I do but I can't read Thai or write Thai :p .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Wow thats nice I want to see it.Just 1 more day to wait or I can just downlaod it.Hey and i didn't know that You didn't understand Thai.I do but I can't read Thai or write Thai :p .
[post="156488"][/post]​
I can't understand Thai, but I can read and write Thai. LOL. I'm strange, but yeah, I learned the language when I was younger by reading through library books. I fell in love with Thai lakorns since I was an elementary student so I was fond of the Thai culture and language. LOL. I didn't know of anyone who was willing to communicate with me in Thai, so I never had a chance to speak the language. Anyhow, I watch selected Thai lakorns in Thai simply because of my favorite actors and actresses (especially for Pat and Por :wub: )... :loool: I could only understand by focusing on their actions. Then, when it gets translated in Khmer, I watch them again. LOL. It's all a sacrifice that's well worth the drama....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
My sisters were watching Thai lakorns since i was a kid so I guess that I just learn Thai while watching them.But I don't speak Thai with my sisters.I have a friend that is actually Thai not Thai Lao but really Thai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg the ending was really sad!..i didnt think i was gonna be crying so much..dang i want to see pat/film pair up again!..they are so cute together..i would perfer pat with film and por with namfon :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm still crying.I was crying really hard about this lakorn while watching Jao Sao Ban Rai.This lakorn is the best I would want to see Film and Pat pair up again too.It's been a week since I've seen this lakorn but I'm still crying it's so touching.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Anyone who hasen't seen Dao Kra Jai has to see it.Dao Kra Jai followed Pat for a full day!Pat was so funny.LOL.If you want to read a summary of it just go to Ram Pee Sawas on page 4(Pat and Pauls lakorn) in Currently Broadcast Lakorn I posted the summary there or if you want to see it just click below.You'd find something shocking about her.
Dao Kra Jai
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zh58lh

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
All the couples were cute.
The ending was sad.
Why?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Athena said:
All the couples were cute.
The ending was sad.
Why?
[post="157696"][/post]​
The ending was sad because Film died. Pat ended up all alone. It's unfortunate to see Pat lose the person she loved with all her heart to brain tumor. Num and Pui as well as Ace and Four had a happy ending.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is the best.I loved the parts where Pat and Film were having fun in Korea.I'll never forget the part where Film said Yong Bua Ya(Tee Ruk)to Pat then later Pat said Yong Bua Ya to Film.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why did thia lakorn have to end?!I want to see Pat and Film again as a couple.I still can't get over this lakorn.it's going to take a long time for me to get over this lakorn :sosad: .

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
I am sad too but hopefully Pats lakorn like tae Jai Ruk Nug Waang Paang or Ram Pit Sawaat.Each and every of Pats project is/are great ^_^ !

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mahnchao said:
I am sad too but hopefully Pats lakorn like tae Jai Ruk Nug Waang Paang or Ram Pit Sawaat.Each and every of Pats project is/are great ^_^ !
[post="161706"][/post]​
Yeah, I enjoyed all of Pat's projects, too. Her lakorns are always worth watching!! I love each and every one of her works. I'm confident Tae Jai Ruk Nug Waang Paang and Ram Pee Sawas are no exception!! I'm sure I will enjoy those lakorns also...I'm anticipating both of Pat's lakorn...Hope there's more in line.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anybody remember what episode is the kissing scene? I just started watching this and I like it a lot...Pat is gorgeous!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ceda_lee said:
Anybody remember what episode is the kissing scene? I just started watching this and I like it a lot...Pat is gorgeous!!!
[post="162047"][/post]​
If your watching it in video then it should be in episode 7 or 8 in Korea
and end of episode 8 at the end or 9 at the begining ^_^ .But if you are downloading it then this topic should tell about all the episode in some of the pages.You should totally watch this lakorn it is so romantic and Pat and film are such an adorable couple I they have another lakorn/movie together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
many said:
can't wait to see it in khmer, i will receive my lakorn tomorrow!!! :w000t:
[post="163158"][/post]​
You'll love this lakorn alot cuz each of Pats projects are great.Just remember to have lots of tissue when it gets to the last 3-1 episode.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
many said:
can't wait to see it in khmer, i will receive my lakorn tomorrow!!! :w000t:
[post="163158"][/post]​
What is it out in Khmer already? I was waiting for it too. Will it be translated in Mayura? If so I would be so happy!! :shocked:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I know this is a stupid question,but why do you guys watch it in Khmer?
[post="163186"][/post]​
Because I can't understand Thai. LOL. I watch the Thai versions of all the lakorns that interest me. Then I watch it again in Khmer so I could understand the entire storyline. LOL. I know I'm obsessed!! It's just too long of an anticipation to wait for the Khmer version. Usually it takes approximately 3 months for each lakorn to release.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So you understand it in Khmer but not Thai.Well you will find out that it was so sweet when Film said Yong Bua Ya or was it Yong Boy Ya to Pat well whatever that part made me cry.