Hima Tai Pra Jun

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow!they all look very handsome and beautiful!especially my pat!shes soo pretty and kute i cant wait until this lakorn airs!...btw does anybody know the title or storyline to th eir new lakorn?

thanks for postin up the pics!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thanks Tinah but Pon already had ton of info on this lakorn so I merged it all....

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i didnt even see this thread..lol..i was like..didnt someone already made a thread for this lakorn..but didnt see it..but yeh i think this lakorn is going to have a sad ending..korean stories are ment to always have sad ending..someone always die from cancer..brain tumor..etc..

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know when this alkorn is airing?! I really want to see it!! The pictures are cutem thanks for allof the info!

shubby

sarNie Adult
Num look hot and the gurl that he pair up with, i think she's not that good looking. oh..well, can't wait to watch it anywayz...lolx

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
So is this suppose to be a thai version of a korean drama? Taking all the romantic and significant scene's from different korean drama's and combining it into one?..lol only thai ppl man...no originality what so ever..that scene where Num and his n'ek was tumbling down the hill..and where they were struggling back up was totally from Green Rose. Also the ice skating scene? Definitely from Full House. Oh and of course Film is probably going to end up having cancer...blahh but nonetheless I'll still watch it..lol..I LOVE PAT..she is so adorable..and Num's n'ek is pretty too! First time seeing her..is this her first lakorn?

sammie

sarNie Egg
:huh: so wat is up with this lakorn.....it havent air yet.......omg other lakorn that was say to be air with this lakorn already air....does anybuddie knoe why this lakorn havent air yet....didnt they finish filming this lakorn that' why film and num came back to thailand...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't know not interested...I like Pat she's adorable but too many couple...makes me lost in the crowd....lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
still hasn't aired yet? gosh...i'm losing interest already...even before i've seen it...hmmm... :huh: