YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan

วันที่ 06 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2549 ปีที่ 16 ฉบับที่ 5698

อย่าลืมตัวตน

คอลัมน์ มองผ่านดาวเทียม

สุเทพ คล้ำนคร

ละครไทย กำลังอิง ซีรีส์หรือละครเกาหลี ประเด็นนี้เคยหยิบยกมาพูดคราหนึ่งแล้ว

หยิบมาพูดอีกครั้งเมื่อมีภาพให้เห็นชัดเจนขึ้น

"หิมะใต้พระจันทร์"ออกอากาศแล้วหลายตอนแล้ว เรื่องนี้ชัดเจนในเนื้อหาและบรรยากาศเรื่องว่าอิงเกา หลี

อีกเรื่องที่ใกล้ลงจอ"ดวงใจปาฏิหาริย์"เรื่องนี้ออกจ ากปากนางเอก"กบ"สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง เองว่าเนื้อหาเกาหลี้ เกาหลี

ส่วนผู้กำกับฯ และผู้จัดละครเรื่องนี้"แดงซ่าส์"นพดล มงคลพันธ์ ออกมาแก้เกี้ยวหลังโดนซักว่าเนื้อหาละครใกล้เคียงเกา หลีว่าไม่ได้ก๊อบปี้ มาแค่กลิ่นๆ เท่านั้น

ถ้าเปรียบละครเรื่องนี้เป็นอาหาร สงสัยว่ากลิ่นอาหารที่"แดงซ่าส์"บอกจะแรงแซงหน้ารสชา ติเสียแล้ว

อ่านเรื่องย่อแล้ว กลิ่น"ดวงใจปาฏิหาริย์"ใกล้เคียงละครเกาหลีเรื่อง"ซั มเมอร์เซ้นต์"ว่าด้วยเรื่องการผ่าตัดเปลี่ยนหัวใจของ ตัวละครหลักในเรื่อง เปลี่ยนแค่จากผู้หญิงมาเป็นผู้ชาย

ดูทีเซอร์แล้วตกใจ มีฉากหนึ่งที่นางเอก"กบ-สุวนันท์"ใช้ปากกาหมึกเขียนรูปนาฬิกาที่ข้อมือให้พระ เอก"หนุ่ม-ศรราม"

ฉากนี้มาจากซีรีส์เรื่องอะไร? ไม่ต้องบอก แค่ดูใครๆ ก็รู้มาจากเรื่อง"ฟูลล์ เฮ้าส์-สะดุดรักที่พักใจ"ที่ฮิตทั่วบ้านทั่วเมือง

ต้องบอกว่าไม่รอบคอบเลยถ้าจะยืมของเขาใส่ในละคร เพราะฉากนี้ใน"ฟูลล์ เฮ้าส์"ถือเป็นฉากเด่นที่คนจำได้ อย่างนี้คนดูเขาก็จับไต๋ได้หมดนะสิ

แล้วละคร 2 เรื่อง "หิมะใต้พระจันทร์"และ"ดวงใจปาฏิหาริย์"เป็นขอ งบริษัท เรด ดราม่า ที่จ้องเอนเข้าหากระแสอย่างเดียว

และแว่วว่าละครเรื่องใหม่ของ เรด ดราม่า ซึ่งเป็นพล็อตเรื่องซึ่งได้"เอ๊ะ"อิศริยา สายสนั่น มาเป็นนางเอก ก็มีกลิ่นละครเกาหลีอีกแล้ว โดยเป็นละครดราม่าหนัก แนวเค้นน้ำตา

ถ้าจะบ้ากระแสเกาหลีอย่างเดียวว่ายังไงต้องฮิต อันนี้ก็การันตีไม่ได้ 100% เพราะอย่างน้อยเรตติ้งตอนแรกของ"หิมะใต้พระจันทร์"ที ่ได้แค่ 4 น้อยที่สุดในละครหลังข่าวก็พอบอกได้ว่าอิงกระแสแล้วใ ช่จะฮิตเสมอไป

สองส่วนที่ละครไทยถ้าอิงแนวเกาหลียังสู้เกาหลีแท้ๆ ไม่ได้ ส่วนแรก คือ บท ที่ยังทำไม่ถึงเขา อีกส่วน คือ ดารายังเล่นไม่เป็นธรรมชาติเท่าดาราเกาหลี

แล้วถ้าจะบ้ากระแสหรือเอากลิ่นมาก กลิ่นน้อยเขามา อย่าลืมว่าละครที่ทำ คือ ละครไทย และทำให้คนไทยส่วนใหญ่ดู

หน้า 21

http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/kh...day=2006/07/06

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
could someone please give me a brief summary of this lakorn? and how the characters are related to each other... thanks

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lil_beckie said:
could someone please give me a brief summary of this lakorn? and how the characters are related to each other... thanks
[post="140899"][/post]​
The lakorn starts off in Korea where Film and Ace were attending college. Film was raised in a wealthy family. Ace works for Film's dad. They are best of friends. Four is Film's relative who is residing in his household. She is deeply in love with Film, but he has no interest in her. He only consider Four as a younger sister. Ace, on the other hand, makes various sacrifices for Four because he is attracted to her. Num is Pat's brother. He is studying aboard while Pat and Pui is studying in Thailand. Pui is Pat's best friend and neighbor. Num and Pui have a secret crush on each other.

As years past, Pat and Num finishes school and pursue their careers as the owners of their restuarant/hotel. Film and Ace visits Thailand after their study. Film met Pat and Pui at a river along a market and fell deeply in love with Pat. He was attempting to help her from falling in the water when they both fell together. LOL. Film and Pat did not start off on good terms. Pui recommended that Film go change at Pat's place. From then on, he followed her around. He decided to learn how to cook Thai food with Pat's servants, just to be able to spend more time with her. Film was a sweetheart!! He won everyone's heart, accept for Num's. Even Pat's grandfather enjoyed his company. Pui eventually worked at their restuarant. Film went to practice cooking there.

Num continuously misunderstands Film and Pui. He believed they were interested in one another. He gets so jealous that he would verbally pick on Pui in many occasions. He would bug her at work as well as at home. Film and Pat tried helping out Num and Pui, but it doesn't work. Pat even got punched by Film on accident while he and Num had a fight. She was attempting to stop them. Film felt so bad that he stayed by Pat's side when she fainted at Pui's house. In return, Film piggy backed Pat all the way home. LOL.

Four and Ace keeps in contact via emails, as she tries to determine how Film was doing. She uses Ace as a bridge to obtain information about the man she loves. Poor Ace...he must have felt neglected.

I've only finished episodes 3 so this is all the information I have. I'm definitely anticipating the future episodes. They are available in Buddie Media. I'm going to watch them right now...I would highly recommend this lakorn to you because the entire cast did a wonderful job!! The scenery, music, and storyline is AWESOME!! Pat and Film makes a lovely couple....They are both gorgeous and talented!!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 4 and 5 are cute even though there's more misunderstandings going on...Num and Pui's relationship seems to be better...he kissed her and then later force kisses on her...hahahaha he gets what he deserves when she attacked him back...but it was very cute. You guys notice Num's weight differences though the scenes? Film and Pat has just about to understand in the next epis and I think Four's gonna ruin it. Wellis I feel so sorry for Ace...such a sweet and nice guy. He looks good and better each time.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I finished watching episodes 4 and it was terribly funny. LOL. I love all the scenes with Pat and Film. It was hilarious how Pat forced Film into eating Noodle Soup with lots of spice to torture him and he ends up switching their bowls. Pat ended up suffering from the hotness too. LOL. Also the part where Film and Pat were picking vegetables in the fields and Pat laughed as he wondered what kind of vegetables they were. She crack me up. LOL. The sweetest scene was when they went shopping at the water market. She almost fell in the river. Once again, Film grab a hold of her. Pat felt safe in his arms.

As for Num and Pui, their misunderstanding continues...

There's some cute scenes between Ace and Four. She came to Thailand looking for Film. All throughout her stay, Ace was there to take good care of her. He's such a gentleman. She still haven't notice how much Ace has done for her. He was so worried when Four went out seeking for Film. He thought she had dissappeared. She found her way home....drunk. Ace stayed by her side, making sure she was okay.

Hima Tai Prajun continues to be my most favorable lakorn in addition to Jao Sao Ban Rai and Oum Ruk. All these lakorns ROCK!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary. I love Pat, and I love Num. I definetely watch this lakorn. Pat is my favorite rising star.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Thanks for the summary. I love Pat, and I love Num. I definetely watch this lakorn. Pat is my favorite rising star.
[post="142782"][/post]​
You're welcome, Navy. Pat is my favorite rising star, too.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
The lakorn starts off in Korea where Film and Ace were attending college. Film was raised in a wealthy family. Ace works for Film's dad. They are best of friends. Four is Film's relative who is residing in his household. She is deeply in love with Film, but he has no interest in her. He only consider Four as a younger sister. Ace, on the other hand, makes various sacrifices for Four because he is attracted to her. Num is Pat's brother. He is studying aboard while Pat and Pui is studying in Thailand. Pui is Pat's best friend and neighbor. Num and Pui have a secret crush on each other.

As years past, Pat and Num finishes school and pursue their careers as the owners of their restuarant/hotel. Film and Ace visits Thailand after their study. Film met Pat and Pui at a river along a market and fell deeply in love with Pat. He was attempting to help her from falling in the water when they both fell together. LOL. Film and Pat did not start off on good terms. Pui recommended that Film go change at Pat's place. From then on, he followed her around. He decided to learn how to cook Thai food with Pat's servants, just to be able to spend more time with her. Film was a sweetheart!! He won everyone's heart, accept for Num's. Even Pat's grandfather enjoyed his company. Pui eventually worked at their restuarant. Film went to practice cooking there.

Num continuously misunderstands Film and Pui. He believed they were interested in one another. He gets so jealous that he would verbally pick on Pui in many occasions. He would bug her at work as well as at home. Film and Pat tried helping out Num and Pui, but it doesn't work. Pat even got punched by Film on accident while he and Num had a fight. She was attempting to stop them. Film felt so bad that he stayed by Pat's side when she fainted at Pui's house. In return, Film piggy backed Pat all the way home. LOL.

Four and Ace keeps in contact via emails, as she tries to determine how Film was doing. She uses Ace as a bridge to obtain information about the man she loves. Poor Ace...he must have felt neglected.

I've only finished episodes 3 so this is all the information I have. I'm definitely anticipating the future episodes. They are available in Buddie Media. I'm going to watch them right now...I would highly recommend this lakorn to you because the entire cast did a wonderful job!! The scenery, music, and storyline is AWESOME!! Pat and Film makes a lovely couple....They are both gorgeous and talented!!
[post="141540"][/post]​
thanks for the summary Mara Phang!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like all 3 guys chararcter. i love it when Nom play this kind of character. all jealous, mood, short temper. he's hot! Film character is cute,friendly. Ace character is sweet and sad the same time. i feel sorry for him that he love Four but she love Film.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
You're welcome, lil_beckie.

I second your opinion on all three guys, Teedee. Their characters are unique and adorable individually. I love this lakorn!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.6 was really adorable. all of a sudden pui was taking care of num so that he wouldnt interrupt pat and film. pat was explaining her feelings but film wasnt there. he went to get flowers and the film explained his feelings exactly the way pat did. it was cute they were having their moment but four came in and ruined everything. so later pat and pui go to korea about the cooking contest and num comes. funny how he leaves a note and it says "dek ling" and later calls her "ae thoot yai." lol it was so sweet how num comforted pat when she was crying. num and pui's character is much cuter now that they dont yell at each other as much. urgh four is really annoying in this lakorn lol i skip most of her parts.

drama in eps.7 num and pui go skiing and num gets injured. the two are freezing and pui tries to get help. film finally finds pat in this eps and tries to resolve everything.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
eps.6 was really adorable. all of a sudden pui was taking care of num so that he wouldnt interrupt pat and film. pat was explaining her feelings but film wasnt there. he went to get flowers and the film explained his feelings exactly the way pat did. it was cute they were having their moment but four came in and ruined everything. so later pat and pui go to korea about the cooking contest and num comes. funny how he leaves a note and it says "dek ling" and later calls her "ae thoot yai." lol it was so sweet how num comforted pat when she was crying. num and pui's character is much cuter now that they dont yell at each other as much. urgh four is really annoying in this lakorn lol i skip most of her parts.

drama in eps.7 num and pui go skiing and num gets injured. the two are freezing and pui tries to get help. film finally finds pat in this eps and tries to resolve everything.
[post="143428"][/post]​

Awww...thanks for the summary, Tang071. It sounds so sweet!! Cool, I'm going to download the episodes right now. :w000t:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i like the part in eps 2 where Pat and Film just met, she almost fell in water and Film caught her then she was all like shoving and then they both fell in water :lol: and it's funny wha Film was wearing after he changed from his wet clothes =]
Then i like the part at the end of eps 2 P'Num got jealous of Film wiping Pui eyes cuz onion made her cry hehehhee and he so aggressive and violent ooo i like lol he all grab Pui hand and then push her in back of him and punch Film poor dude hehehe
ouch and when Flim and P'Num fought again and Pat when and try to stop i cant believe Film punch her oooooo poor Pat =[[
and its funny how Pui was cooking and then P'Num came in and she took the thing to smash things with and hit his arm and then he kiss her cheek so cute
also another cute scene is in part 5 where P'Num hug Puil from back and kiss the back of her neck and then she bit him hehehe
also it's messed up in eps 6 when Four threw the bouquet of flowers on the floor that Film gave to Pat
i cant wait for eps 7 :wub:

oh and thanks tang07 for the summary
B) ;)

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.7 starts off with pat and pui skiing. however, pui isnt really good at it and falls. pat offers to find some help. a man tells her a guy is waiting for her. she thinks its num but its really film. in the meantime, num follows pui around after she calls for "ae the baa." pui runs away and struggles with num resulting to a fall. pui becomes unconscious and num hits his arm against a tree. pui takes off her jacket for num and goes to find help. film helps pat find pui. pat cries when pui and num come back, film offers to find a jacket but pat holds him back to cry on his shoulder. so cute when pui feeds num bc he hurt his arm. he smiles and pui says that if he smiles again, pui will shove him really hot soup; he tells her to blow it too. pui comes back from a walk and finds a letter from film asking to take pat for 2-3 days. ace and four come to the cabin asking for film but he is no longer there. pui makes friends with four. she asks what kind of person is pat. pui cant define pat but says that everyone who is around her are just happy and laugh. four asks what pui thinks of her and pui asks four to ask herself. four says that everyone no one wants to be around her. pui tells four to stop running after ppl but to look behind herself in case there might be someone waiting for her. film takes pat to his mother's house. film introduces pat to his "mae nom" and they exchange words in korean (i can't read the thai subtitles). he tells her that pat is "thua ka muurb" and can eat anything (even her cheeks are chubbier). film teaches pat to play the piano the way his mother teaches but putting her hands on top of his. film tells pat that he's always happy everytime he's around her and that is his reason for taking her to his home. film is willing to take pat back but she says no way since he already drove through the night in the snow. she offers to help the nanny in the kitchen (they talk in differnet languages). later ace opens the backseat of the car for four but she walks to open the door to the passenger seat.

in eps.8 film asks pat if she knows what she is nodding to while talking to the nanny. film expains that the nanny thinks his wife is very strict haha.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like all the drama parts are settling in. All the couples are finally getting with each except Num and Pui cause they're still like cats and dog towards each other. I'm rooting for Ace now...he's so sweet.

kermint

sarNie Adult
macli said:
Epi 4 and 5 are cute even though there's more misunderstandings going on...Num and Pui's relationship seems to be better...he kissed her and then later force kisses on her...hahahaha he gets what he deserves when she attacked him back...but it was very cute. You guys notice Num's weight differences though the scenes? Film and Pat has just about to understand in the next epis and I think Four's gonna ruin it. Wellis I feel so sorry for Ace...such a sweet and nice guy. He looks good and better each time.
[post="142021"][/post]​
yeah, i totally agree with you that this is so cute lol! yeah, maybe num's weight differences hahahahah.........yeah, me too. i feel so sorry for ace all the time.....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary Tang071 and thanks for the upload Tinah. Awww....I'm anxious to see episodes 6 and 7. It sounds so sweet. I'm totally into Hima Tai Prajun and Jao Sao Ban Rai. They are the two most greatest lakorns out at this time!! I'm loving them both...