Hima Tai Pra Jun

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
juicyfruit said:
i think he will die at the end
[post="148947"][/post]​
I don't want Film to die :( .I'm gonna be crying with Pat at the same when Film dies(If he does).It will ruin the whole sweet romantic part that they had together if he will die :( .Thats not fair that he has brain tumor :( .I feel sad for him always getting punched or almost in evey episode starting from where he first met Pat :( .I don't want him to die!!!!!

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who's going to pair up with who in Pats new lakorn with the Power 3 Club.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Is Film actually going to die?Poor Pat,thats sad :( I don;t want that to happen their such asweet couple.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Can't wait!Gonna get to watch Hima Tai Pra Jun in a few hour!Yay!Why does this movie have to end so soon?I am gonna watch this movie over and over til Pat has a new movie. ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Gonna get to see my movie in just a few hou.Does anyone know what happens after N'Jun was feeding Anacha?Need some update :sweat:

tawan

sarNie Egg
Can someone please give me an update what this lakorn is like.Big fan of Pats,just haven't seen it yet.Please and Thank You^_^. :sweat: .

tawan

sarNie Egg
Another thing is it true that the cast of Hima Tai Pra Jun went to Ruk Auey?Which one was it?really far behind on this lakorn
:sweat: .

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know what movies airing after Hima?I heard that it was going to be Andrews,but I thought thats a channel 7 lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mahnchao said:
Can't wait!Gonna get to watch Hima Tai Pra Jun in a few hour!Yay!Why does this movie have to end so soon?I am gonna watch this movie over and over til Pat has a new movie. ^_^
[post="149258"][/post]​
I was hoping that Por will be paired up with Pat in Tey Jai Ruk, but rumors has it that the two will be in the same lakorn but will not be paired up together. What a dissapointment!! As of right now, it has not been confirmed who Pat will be paired up with yet. I'm still hoping for my most favorite couple, Pat and Por, to take the lead!!

By the way, have you seen all of Pat's previous lakorns? If you haven't yet, you might want to check them out while you wait for her new projects. They are all interesting!! Pat's my number 1 actress so I'm following all her work...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mahnchao said:
Does anyone know what movies airing after Hima?I heard that it was going to be Andrews,but I thought thats a channel 7 lakorn.
[post="149280"][/post]​
Yep, Andrew and Buachompoo's lakorn will take the next timeslot. Sadut Ruk is a Channel 3 lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cute scene :wub:

'ฟิล์ม'นอนรอจูบชิวๆ'แพท'อายคนจ้อง..เทกยับ!

มีข่าวว่าเคยไปสานสัมพันธ์ “อินเลิฟ” กันตอนยกกองไปถ่ายละครที่ประเทศเกาหลี ทีแรกก็ไม่เชื่อ แต่พอเห็น แพท-ณปภา ตันตระกูล ต้องจูบ “หนุ่มฮอต” ฟิล์ม-รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์ ในละคร “หิมะใต้พระ จันทร์” ทางช่อง 3 หลุดเขินซะหน้าแดงแจ๋ ยังงี้มันมีพิรุธต้องตามไปดูกัลล์

เป็นตอนที่ เทจุน (ฟิล์ม) ป่วยเป็นลมสลบไป หนูอิน (แพท) ก็เลยมาปลุกเท่าไหร่ไม่ตื่นก็เลยขโมยจูจุ๊บตอนหลับซะงั้น---ทีมงานเลือกบ้านเรือนไทย ย่านลำลูกกาคลอง 3 ฉากนี้บทหนักอยู่ที่ แพท เพราะยังไม่เคยจูบผู้ชายต่อหน้าคนอื่นมาก่อนเลย ก็เลยเขินตั้งแต่ไก่โห่ ปล่อยให้ ฟิล์ม ดี๊ด๊านอนรอรับจูบอย่างสบายอารมณ์ แพท เดินเข้าไปในห้องนอน ก็เห็น ฟิล์ม นอนหลับตาพริ้มเพื่อรอรับจูบ ยังแกล้งทำปากจู๋แหย่อีกแน้ แพท ก็หลุดหัวเราะออกมา ฟิล์ม อดใจไม่ไหวต้องลืมตาขึ้นมาแซว “หน้าพี่มันน่าขำมากนักเหรอแพท” แพท ก็เลยหลุดขำหันมาต่อปากต่อคำว่า “หน้าพี่ฟิล์มไม่ได้ตลกหรอก แต่แพทเกร็งมากที่จะต้องจูบพี่ฟิล์มตะหาก” ก่อนที่จะเกิดศึกย่อยๆ ผกก. โด่ง-องอาจ ก็เข้ามาห้ามทัพเรียกให้ทั้งคู่เริ่มถ่าย แพท นั่งเกร็งอยู่ข้างตัว ฟิล์ม ที่นอนหลับอยู่ตั้งนาน ทุกคนก็งงๆ ทีมงานลุ้นกันตัวโก่งว่าเมื่อไหร่ แพท จะยอมเอาปากไปจุ๊บซะที พอจะก้มลงไปจูบปากยังไม่ทันประกบดี ก็หลุดหัวเราะออกมาซะแล้ว จนต้องเทก 3-4 เทกก็ยังไม่หยุดขำ เพราะ แพท กลัวแฟนคลับ ฟิล์ม จะกระหน่ำแจกค้อนให้ ก็เลยเก้ๆกังๆปล่อยให้ ฟิล์ม นอนรอจูบจนปากแห้ง สุดท้ายต้องขอเวลาไปทำสมาธิสลัดความเขินก่อนจะมาจุ๊บ ฟิล์ม ใหม่...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในคืนนี้.

pze

sarNie Adult
could someone please translate that article.....looks sad n cute at the sametime......ahhhhhhhhh this is to depressing.....i guess well just all have to wait n see how the outcome is.....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
mahnchao said:
I don't want Film to die :( .I'm gonna be crying with Pat at the same when Film dies(If he does).It will ruin the whole sweet romantic part that they had together if he will die :( .Thats not fair that he has brain tumor :( .I feel sad for him always getting punched or almost in evey episode starting from where he first met Pat :( .I don't want him to die!!!!!
[post="149047"][/post]​
Yep everyone get their tissue boxes ready... we're setting ourselves for disappointment.... It's just like a "walk to remember" I know Mandy Moore is going to die, yet I still watched and cried for days... :wavecry: :wavecry:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Yep everyone get their tissue boxes ready... we're setting ourselves for disappointment.... It's just like a "walk to remember" I know Mandy Moore is going to die, yet I still watched and cried for days... :wavecry: :wavecry:
[post="149588"][/post]​
So it's confirmed that Film will die? I was truely hoping that we will see him survive through the end. Darn, I'm definitely getting my tissues ready. I feel sorry for Pat. It's going to be a struggle for her. This is the the second lakorn where she won't end up with her p'eks. Geez...the director should have changed the ending to make it a happy one!! I was enjoying all the sweet scenes between Pat and Film. The couple stands out the most!!

By the way, a "Walk to Remember" was one of my best American collections. I love that movie!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
cute scene :wub:

'ฟิล์ม'นอนรอจูบชิวๆ'แพท'อายคนจ้อง..เทกยับ!

มีข่าวว่าเคยไปสานสัมพันธ์ “อินเลิฟ” กันตอนยกกองไปถ่ายละครที่ประเทศเกาหลี ทีแรกก็ไม่เชื่อ แต่พอเห็น แพท-ณปภา ตันตระกูล ต้องจูบ “หนุ่มฮอต” ฟิล์ม-รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์ ในละคร “หิมะใต้พระ จันทร์” ทางช่อง 3 หลุดเขินซะหน้าแดงแจ๋ ยังงี้มันมีพิรุธต้องตามไปดูกัลล์

เป็นตอนที่ เทจุน (ฟิล์ม) ป่วยเป็นลมสลบไป หนูอิน (แพท) ก็เลยมาปลุกเท่าไหร่ไม่ตื่นก็เลยขโมยจูจุ๊บตอนหลับซะงั้น---ทีมงานเลือกบ้านเรือนไทย ย่านลำลูกกาคลอง 3 ฉากนี้บทหนักอยู่ที่ แพท เพราะยังไม่เคยจูบผู้ชายต่อหน้าคนอื่นมาก่อนเลย ก็เลยเขินตั้งแต่ไก่โห่ ปล่อยให้ ฟิล์ม ดี๊ด๊านอนรอรับจูบอย่างสบายอารมณ์ แพท เดินเข้าไปในห้องนอน ก็เห็น ฟิล์ม นอนหลับตาพริ้มเพื่อรอรับจูบ ยังแกล้งทำปากจู๋แหย่อีกแน้ แพท ก็หลุดหัวเราะออกมา ฟิล์ม อดใจไม่ไหวต้องลืมตาขึ้นมาแซว “หน้าพี่มันน่าขำมากนักเหรอแพท” แพท ก็เลยหลุดขำหันมาต่อปากต่อคำว่า “หน้าพี่ฟิล์มไม่ได้ตลกหรอก แต่แพทเกร็งมากที่จะต้องจูบพี่ฟิล์มตะหาก” ก่อนที่จะเกิดศึกย่อยๆ ผกก. โด่ง-องอาจ ก็เข้ามาห้ามทัพเรียกให้ทั้งคู่เริ่มถ่าย แพท นั่งเกร็งอยู่ข้างตัว ฟิล์ม ที่นอนหลับอยู่ตั้งนาน ทุกคนก็งงๆ ทีมงานลุ้นกันตัวโก่งว่าเมื่อไหร่ แพท จะยอมเอาปากไปจุ๊บซะที พอจะก้มลงไปจูบปากยังไม่ทันประกบดี ก็หลุดหัวเราะออกมาซะแล้ว จนต้องเทก 3-4 เทกก็ยังไม่หยุดขำ เพราะ แพท กลัวแฟนคลับ ฟิล์ม จะกระหน่ำแจกค้อนให้ ก็เลยเก้ๆกังๆปล่อยให้ ฟิล์ม นอนรอจูบจนปากแห้ง สุดท้ายต้องขอเวลาไปทำสมาธิสลัดความเขินก่อนจะมาจุ๊บ ฟิล์ม ใหม่...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในคืนนี้.
[post="149532"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I wonder what it's about? Pat and Film looks lovely in that article.