Hima Tai Pra Jun

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for such a beautiful summary, Tang071. Awww....it sounds adorable. Each episodes keeps getting more interesting!! I love the lakorn!! It's too bad the ending is arriving so soon. It's going to be one that I will always remember because Pat and Film did such a wonderful job!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
off topic, but is this pat in d2b's mv??
check out for yourself....
click!!
[post="150692"][/post]​
Oh my goodness!! Thanks for sharing, Tang071. Whoa...I love the MV. Everyone looks AWESOME!! Pat, Big, Dan and Beam are HOT!! The music sounds sweet, even if I don't understand the meaning. I love it....Now I want to own a copy...LOL... :wub: I haven't seen the MV before...how long ago was it? Pat looks so young....but gorgeous as always!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tang071 said:
i didnt watch eps.10 just read the summary so thank!! since there wasnt a summary for 11 i had to watch it. i dunno this lakorn drags and theres too many songs and flashbacks, kinda annoying.

film comes in to ask to buy the katreeya flower but pat refuses. he asks is it bc it has a lot of meaning to her, but she turns around and realizes that its film. she tells him to go away. she gives the flower back to film. later, num beats the crap out of film and is bruised all over. num orders for film to get kicked out of the hotel.

ace explains everything to num about why film followed pat back to thailand. num tells film why he disapproves of film. he doesnt want his sister to be disappointed if and when film dies. pat comes in and hugs pat (assuming that she knows about the tumor). she tells film to stay with her; he goes to her house.

so cute, they call her "thua ka murb" bc she eats anything in front of her. film cooks for her sp num decides to eat at pui's. cute how he acts like it doesnt taste good. pui puts her hand over his mouth saying that she knows what he'll say next. but it turns out he starts kissing her hand. then she asks what he wants to eat for dinner tomorrow (implying that he is invited).

film continues to bleed but wont tell pat. pat and four have a little confrontation. pat thanks four for being the reason to why film came to film thailand in the first place so that the two could meet and eventually love each other. the two hug. four tells pat to promise not to leave film.

num continues to bother pui. pui tells of her dream of owning a restaurant of her own. the two sit on a bench and num tells her that when she says nice things, it provokes him to kiss her. haha and he kisses her on the cheek. num tells her that he has a dream too. but he wont tell her yet.

pat tries to figure out the name of the flower. he calls it "yong bo ya" meaning her (khun). pat thinks it means "sang jun" but he says it means "tee ruk." pat continues to rant without realizing that film is about to faint. he does and is brought back to his room. pat cries saying that she is lonely when is asleep like that, and then the (dont fast forward).....KISS. lol

next eps. the final ending. and then sadut ruk will come and replace it with bua chompoo ford and andrew.
more kissing from film and pat (just like num said in ruk euy). ace leaves for korea. pui is about to leave for london to be a chef. she tries to run away from num but before she slams the door, num slips something through for her to keep (i think its a contract to the land that she wants).
[post="150610"][/post]​
OMG!Its so sweet and Pat doesn't even know yet that Film has tumor.Poor Pat.I don't want this movie to end so soon.I want to see all of the episodes now but I have to wait.Still on the part where Pui won the cooking contest.I don't like waiting.So intense.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!Pat was in D2B's music video.My sister has this music video but how come i didn't recongnize Pat maybe she was to young.^_^.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I saw the music video of her in D2B's song and she looks so young!!!!Also I can't wait to see Hima just 3 days!Has anyone seen the last episode?^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tang071 said:
i didnt watch eps.10 just read the summary so thank!! since there wasnt a summary for 11 i had to watch it. i dunno this lakorn drags and theres too many songs and flashbacks, kinda annoying.

film comes in to ask to buy the katreeya flower but pat refuses. he asks is it bc it has a lot of meaning to her, but she turns around and realizes that its film. she tells him to go away. she gives the flower back to film. later, num beats the crap out of film and is bruised all over. num orders for film to get kicked out of the hotel.

ace explains everything to num about why film followed pat back to thailand. num tells film why he disapproves of film. he doesnt want his sister to be disappointed if and when film dies. pat comes in and hugs pat (assuming that she knows about the tumor). she tells film to stay with her; he goes to her house.

so cute, they call her "thua ka murb" bc she eats anything in front of her. film cooks for her sp num decides to eat at pui's. cute how he acts like it doesnt taste good. pui puts her hand over his mouth saying that she knows what he'll say next. but it turns out he starts kissing her hand. then she asks what he wants to eat for dinner tomorrow (implying that he is invited).

film continues to bleed but wont tell pat. pat and four have a little confrontation. pat thanks four for being the reason to why film came to film thailand in the first place so that the two could meet and eventually love each other. the two hug. four tells pat to promise not to leave film.

num continues to bother pui. pui tells of her dream of owning a restaurant of her own. the two sit on a bench and num tells her that when she says nice things, it provokes him to kiss her. haha and he kisses her on the cheek. num tells her that he has a dream too. but he wont tell her yet.

pat tries to figure out the name of the flower. he calls it "yong bo ya" meaning her (khun). pat thinks it means "sang jun" but he says it means "tee ruk." pat continues to rant without realizing that film is about to faint. he does and is brought back to his room. pat cries saying that she is lonely when is asleep like that, and then the (dont fast forward).....KISS. lol

next eps. the final ending. and then sadut ruk will come and replace it with bua chompoo ford and andrew.
more kissing from film and pat (just like num said in ruk euy). ace leaves for korea. pui is about to leave for london to be a chef. she tries to run away from num but before she slams the door, num slips something through for her to keep (i think its a contract to the land that she wants).
[post="150610"][/post]​
So pat still doesn't know that Film has brain tumor?Poor Pat :( .

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
tang071 said:

[post="150610"][/post]​
Thanks for the summary.OMG!They kissed again.was it a kiss in the lips again?

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Out of toipic but do anyone of you guys know about Pats new lakorn with Paul?Is there a topic for it in this website?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
thanks mahnchao and Mara Phang for the recommendations. I've downloaded this lakorn again. Can't wait to watch it!!!! I think Pat is so cute!!!! And I love sweet scenes!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
thanks mahnchao and Mara Phang for the recommendations. I've downloaded this lakorn again. Can't wait to watch it!!!! I think Pat is so cute!!!! And I love sweet scenes!!!
[post="151461"][/post]​
You're welcome, Tye-niranh. Let us know how it turns out...

tang071

sarNie Elites
off topic....
(haha once again)
but is pat now a talkshow host?? check it out here!!
also, you can also get to listen a lil bit of tata young's "el nin-yo" from her album, temperature rising.
her hair is so cute short, i guess her hair might have got damaged from all that straightening and curling.