hlub tiag yeej tau

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
please...imma dying to noe the title...goSH!!! i was up late looking on the net...but nuthing....please can someone give me the name so i can go rent it and watch...i only seen the hmong version which is like a dream...ehehe because everything is cut it real good...its only one tape! eheh please some help!!!

okies its the one where the girl is a dancer and she is hired by pek's fiancee to dance for p'ek's birthday...and p'ek is mean to n'ek like he says that he will pay her lots of money to sleep with him so she ran off and left a shoe and her litle gold "bowl" (iono wat its called)....

pleaase HELP!!! thanks

Mae

sarNie Adult
JenJen, a lot of us have been trying to figure what the title is or what the complete plot is....so far no luck yet, but if you keep scrolling, a thread has already been made about this...and i think someone may have named the title...but yeah, it was a GREAT Hmong dubbed version because the voices were perfect...and both actor and actress were beautiful...i really want to see the original too...if you happen to find it, please let me know too...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea.. i love "hlub tiag yeej tau..." too... but i don't know the title... :( i think the pra-ek is super handsome.. but nowdays, he don't play as pra-ek anymore... he's plays as the bad guy only.. :( will love to see him as pra-ek again... :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i made a thread about this movie or lakorn!!!!! the title was Nag Rum or Rang i forgot and nobody knows where i can rent it...but i LOVE this lakorn!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh thanks!!!! :)

where can u rent it? welp, depends on where u live.. cause where i lived... they don't have it... :( i lve in cali...sacramento... :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
oh thanks!!!! :)

where can u rent it? welp, depends on where u live.. cause where i lived... they don't have it... :( i lve in cali...sacramento... :)
[post="158333"][/post]​
sorry i don't know where...but i haven't check any rental stores here in MN yet, maybe i'll do that some times and make a copy for myself so i can share with u gals! i might take forever on this!! hehe...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
o0o that means i wont find it too...??? i live in sac...YM_gurl u live in north or south??? i live in south and imma ask my sister to help me find...my brother in law has a relative with a movie shop...ehhee...*cross my fingers*....

THANKS yajvaj!!!! for the title...thank you!!! imma try my best to find it and ill share! ill find some way to share! thanks again!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
jenjen said:
o0o that means i wont find it too...??? i live in sac...YM_gurl u live in north or south??? i live in south and imma ask my sister to help me find...my brother in law has a relative with a movie shop...ehhee...*cross my fingers*....

THANKS yajvaj!!!! for the title...thank you!!! imma try my best to find it and ill share! ill find some way to share! thanks again!
[post="158416"][/post]​
i live in south sac... i went to this one rental store & asked a long time ago though.. and they didn't have it.. the rental store near lao family...
:D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
umm.. this movie... i don't think they cut out that many parts tho... the thai one isn't very long either...

ahha.. at least that's what my cousin told me.. she loves thai movies...

i remember seeing this movie a long time ago.... by that one hmong store... lao market..

only if you live in south sac.. you will know what i'm talking about...

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
never heard of such lakorn...but i suggest you to check out say...ethaicd....dovcd...allthaicd...you noe those online markets...there's some that's older...can't be much of a help...since i don't know this lakorn...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
d2bnarak said:
never heard of such lakorn...but i suggest you to check out say...ethaicd....dovcd...allthaicd...you noe those online markets...there's some that's older...can't be much of a help...since i don't know this lakorn...
[post="159194"][/post]​
i check ethaicd and dovcd and they don't have it...i even emailed i think dovcd or siam something but they nevered reply back...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
xxmiss_maixx said:
i like this movie. p'ek was really handsome. my cousin have the hmong dubbed version
[post="159264"][/post]​
OMG!! are u serious!!!!! i want to see it like soo BAD!!!!!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
since many of you ladies like this movie. i'll tried to borrow it from my cousin and somehow upload it. but how do i upload VHS?

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i already emailed ethaicd and they said that they dont allow old lakorns to be put into vcd format or sumthing like that....ehehe not wat i asked them...i asked if they noe where i can get old lakorns...but yea...sucks..imma try the rental store across form campbell soup this weekend...*cross fingers* my sis said she saw it there once...so yea...

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
jenjen said:

here's the cover...o0o...i love it!!!
[post="160869"][/post]​

HAHAH... YOUR FUNNIE.... :lmao:... I LOVE THIS MOIVE TOO... HEHEH.. IT WATCH IT LIKE HELLA TIME WITH MY GRANDMA WHEN I WAS STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS.. I GUESS MY GRANDMA LIKE IT TOO...HAHAHHA.. WELL ANYWAS....HEHEH...SEE YOU AROUND.. GURL...