Hmong Dubbed Help

fluffgirl24

sarNie Egg
I really need help on finding what these dramas’s original title is.

Nco Ntsoov Koj Txoj Kev Hlub
It's about a king who has two wives. The first one is nice and the second one is mean and what's to become the top wife. One day the first wife found out that she's going to have twins; the second wife was jealous, so when the day that the first wife birth to the twins, she switched the real daughter with a village kid that had just passed away. The son was born with a necklace and someone how they had to spend a week, I think, in the forest. The first wife and her son was push off the cliff, by the second wife's dad and everyone thought that they had died, but years later the boy and the wife got out of the forest and revel to everyone that they were still alive.

kev hlub mob iab npaum hluav taws kub

Kev Hlub Muaj Nqis Tshaj Txhua Yam

My last one is, does anyone know the Korean drama that has Ying Yang's song, lub ncauj lam hais tias tso, in it.

val

sarNie Adult
"Fai Sin Cheur" is the title for kev hlub mob iab npaum hluav taws kub and "nimanee" is the title for Nco Ntsoov Koj Txoj Kev Hlub(not totally sure about this one). tis is all i know.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Kev Hlub Muaj Nqis Tshaj Txhua Yam is called: Tears in Heaven (Chinese title: Cang Tian You Lei)
I can almost picture that korean drama in my mind that had Ying Yang's song. It was the first time I heard her song... but it's been so long, I can't recall the Korean title or actors anymore. Sorry.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i fink its called teev kua muag hlub....about the guy hu is poor and the girl hu is rich...somefing like dat....i still have it on video somewhere i fink buh it was recorded.....so really bad quality

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
hey, i know which movie you're talking about...
yeah, in hmong its called teev kua muag hlub.

in korean its called, Sun-hee & Jin-hee
since its about the main actress and her friend...
if you want to know more, just google it up...

SWEETnSOUR

sarNie Egg
I really need help on finding what these dramas’s original title is.

Nco Ntsoov Koj Txoj Kev Hlub
It's about a king who has two wives. The first one is nice and the second one is mean and what's to become the top wife. One day the first wife found out that she's going to have twins; the second wife was jealous, so when the day that the first wife birth to the twins, she switched the real daughter with a village kid that had just passed away. The son was born with a necklace and someone how they had to spend a week, I think, in the forest. The first wife and her son was push off the cliff, by the second wife's dad and everyone thought that they had died, but years later the boy and the wife got out of the forest and revel to everyone that they were still alive.

kev hlub mob iab npaum hluav taws kub

Kev Hlub Muaj Nqis Tshaj Txhua Yam

My last one is, does anyone know the Korean drama that has Ying Yang's song, lub ncauj lam hais tias tso, in it.
The Korean Drama that has Ying Yang's song in it..Are you talking about Sunny and Jeany?
Here is the link of the theme song to the movie, but I'm not sure if it's the drama your looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2IJ5aBb05U