hmong girls are short

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Man... everyone is SOOOOOO serious! But you are wrong if you think it is purly genetic. It's multi-factorial and environment also plays a role.
Sorry... I'm not in the mood to bust out references.

Sooo......

Love thy body and don't think about it. I mean would you want to be Yao Ming? Life as a giant isn't that great either. No need to argue about the career and money he has. I wasn't talking about that. And... well if you want to over compensate and marry a tall guy so you can break his back trying to kiss him... then more power to you.

Facts? there's SMURFETTE... she's HAAAWT x 10. 555
And... Where do you think the term PETITE came from?

And like I said... we're not talking about tall people. But if you need some love too. Hey... send me a pic and I'll drool over you and ask Darvil, Marduk, and others to drool too. On the condition that you are really hot! :^P

I NEVER said tall girls were ugly. I would give you more compliments, but this is a topic about Hmong girls are short. So let's stick to the topic of hand.
yeah, you're one to be talking about being serious. I didn't write my comment to offend you, but to state my opinion and yes not all looks are on genetics, but majority of it is and I'm not wrong either! In my last post, I said it's BASE on genetics, I didn't say it was purly genetics. BASE and PURLY have different meanings.

Now I don't even know why you involve marriage when it has nothing to do with the Height of Hmong girls as you so stated. The word PETITE has a long histroy line starting from Europe and I know that it didn't come from Smurfette.

I don't know about others who have posted in this, but I NEVER said that You said that tall girls were ugly. All I said was that it's BASE on a person's prefernce. By the way, I don't need you to be drooling over me for I already know my worth and confidence, thanks for asking though.

As for sticking to the topic at hand, maybe you should have stated in your last comment about short/cute girls and say that HMONG girls who are short are cute instead of saying (girls) in general.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
As a guy, a lot of us notice that usually, there is some balance by mother nature it seems. Because usually, the short girls are the cuter, hoter ones.

So don't think too much. You more proportioned sometimes.

And tall girls don't hate. :^P
Is that why u never called me cute? cause i'm an inche taller then u? loser i dont want to talk to you anymore :loool: :arrg: , sniff sniff :spin: ......it's okay, i've never felt cute anyways..haahhhhah i prefer looking dorkie then anything...lmfao :drool:

hahaha lau len nah :p

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
yeah, you're one to be talking about being serious. I didn't write my comment to offend you, but to state my opinion and yes not all looks are on genetics, but majority of it is and I'm not wrong either! In my last post, I said it's BASE on genetics, I didn't say it was purly genetics. BASE and PURLY have different meanings.

Now I don't even know why you involve marriage when it has nothing to do with the Height of Hmong girls as you so stated. The word PETITE has a long histroy line starting from Europe and I know that it didn't come from Smurfette.

I don't know about others who have posted in this, but I NEVER said that You said that tall girls were ugly. All I said was that it's BASE on a person's prefernce. By the way, I don't need you to be drooling over me for I already know my worth and confidence, thanks for asking though.

As for sticking to the topic at hand, maybe you should have stated in your last comment about short/cute girls and say that HMONG girls who are short are cute instead of saying (girls) in general.
RUFF RUFF!!

:^P

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
i'm 5'1 and i think that i'm still short... i would kill to be at least 5'4... yeah, to a short (maybe typical?) hmong guy, short girls are cute to ya because you guys are just short! and yeah, it may be genes, but i so wish that my dad had longer legs... *so sad*

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
i'm 5'1 and i think that i'm still short... i would kill to be at least 5'4... yeah, to a short (maybe typical?) hmong guy, short girls are cute to ya because you guys are just short! and yeah, it may be genes, but i so wish that my dad had longer legs... *so sad*

Umm....nope sorry... I'm not Hmong... and I think my height is just fine. But... hmm.... if you really have that problem and want to be taller, I think 5'4" is a great height too...

While you are at it... should we complain about breast size too... "... (FILL IN BLANK) ... have flat chests". So would you kill to have breasts too? 555 I'm just playing! ( I think...)

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad to be short..i don't know why thought...maybe because alot of the hmong guys aren't so tall either so being gives you an advantage...idk...just wat i think...

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think its because we live/lived up in them hills and theres lots of pressure so we short
haha thats might be true but i don't care
i'm hmong short subby and oh so cute
God made me this way

oh by the way if ur taller then me-5 ft-ur talk but shorter then me by a lot ur short-that's just how i see it
who cares its whats inside.......thats all that matters......(tears fall).......just kiddn.....stop care'n represent hmong are short.....love it or move on