hmong hater right here

theone

sarNie Egg
wat!? lol do these people think that YM_gurl is the one in that picture?? lol she can't be, plz read the sentence before the picture, YM_gurl wrote, "WTF.. ;) what's her problem? lol.. " She is not that gurl :lol: and its also a good thing she post this on Sarnworld :p

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
AHA WAT EVA..LOL..US HMONG ARE THE BEST
AND THE HOTTIES FOR EVA!!! :tease:
NO MATTER WAT THEM PEOPLE SAY WE STILL HMONG PRIDE!!
IM GLAD TO BE HMOOB!!!
:clap:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Your express is well done....oh yeah, im not confuse at all but just that i forgot to read your last words.....hehe....and i'm shocked here because you only replied to mine...and i felt idiot here.....
don't get me wrong here girl. but you point me out, "hey ym_gurl" so yeah... peace out nkaujhmoob08..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wat!? lol do these people think that YM_gurl is the one in that picture?? lol she can't be, plz read the sentence before the picture, YM_gurl wrote, "WTF.. ;) what's her problem? lol.. " She is not that gurl :lol: and its also a good thing she post this on Sarnworld :p

THANKYOU THEONE!!

so yeah, im not the girl in that pic. thank god. kuv yog hmoob, not vietnamese. i don't hate hmong peoplez..

i guess it was a misunderstanding..???? k. its okay. ^_^

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
don't get me wrong here girl. but you point me out, "hey ym_gurl" so yeah... peace out nkaujhmoob08..
ooo...hehe....that's right...wow you sound pretty funnie so far.....aniwase, next time...make sure you caplock or write it big so we could see the real point...
lol....because your last words, it seems like you hide it too deep and i cant see those words until someone rewrite it...bye

max

sarNie Elites
Uhh, okay... I do not even want to express how I feel abouther comments and her negative feelings towards Hmong! Rar!

QueenL188

sarNie Egg
HOLD ON!!!... THAT VIET BITCH NEEDS TO GET HER ASS WHIP FOR WRITING ALL THAT CRAP ON HER MYSPACE! SERIOUSLY, IF SHE CAN'T STAND US HMONG PEOPLE, SHE'S THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SUICIDE HERSELF. WHAT A LOW HATER-ASS BITCH! AND TO THAT ANTI-HMONG PERSON... I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE HMONG BUT IF YOU ARE... SHAME ON YOU! GO SLAP YOURSELF FOR SUPPORTING THAT LITTLE VIETNAMESE HATER! (ANTI-HMONG) I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOM WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE NOT HMONG, BUT IF YOU ARE... FUCK YOU! :angry: AND I REALLY HOPE YOU SEE THIS TOO!!! ERRRRR!!! :arrg: I'M SORRY FOR BAD MOUTHING IN HERE BUT I SUPPORT MY HMONG PEOPLE ALL THE WAY. :dude:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ntuj awssss... she thinks she's all that? what a shame to herself. xav tias thaij duab liaj qab es makes her proud? lol.

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
ITS NOT ME! wanna let u guys know. this girl is a "hmong hater"

check her page out. http://www.myspace.com/vickeyandlinh

"I'm FULL BLOODED VIETNAMESE & Damn proud of it. I am one racist ass mother fucker and if you're born hmong, I suggest you take a knife to your throat & just end it already [unless you're Lyah Yang & Yer's Family]. Besides my best friend, I fucken hate faggots. They annoy the shit out of me. I am extremely bold & I don't watch what I say & I shouldn't have to. I don't talk out my ass so I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I feel it, I say it. If I think it, I say it. If I say it, I MEAN IT. I hate ugly people that don't know how to act. If you haven't already know, ugly people LOSE THEIR PRIVELEDGE to act like an asshole. If you ain't got the looks, you better have SOMETHING to make up for it. Don't ever tell me what to do. If my birthgivers can't convince me to do something, what the hell makes you think you're capable of it? Yes, I am a fucken snob & it's gonna stay that way until I think you're worthy of seeing my other sides. Down for yours if you're down for mines. If you don't like what you're reading, go play in traffics instead. Cus this is me. I'm Vickey Nguyen. Can't handle the truth? Get the fuck out of here. [That's why this shit is public displayed. I figured if you are gonna add somebody, you should know who the hell you're adding" ]:D

WTF.. <_< what's her problem? lol..

oh i get the point haha...funny..hehe i though u wrote tat hehe but it's not

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I won't lose sleep over what she says
she probably hate hmong peeps because we fought a war with her country.
what a low life.

snowqueen

sarNie Egg
oh yeah... what you viet... what... damn thought yous was hmong... oh.... guess that knife is going in your throat too.... oh man... sucks for you... aww... your words are so hurtful... oh my gosh... i think i'm ganna cry.... i'm just ganna sit and eat my chocolate ice cream in my little corner cause your dumb words are so hurtful... aww... yeah you hmong.... ha.... man you think you viet with your ugly picture posted up.... BUT YOUR JUST A DUMB PERSON.... oh wait YOUR HMONG.... haha!!! suck a dick and die slowly bitch.....

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
well shes obviously got something stuck up her butt..I hope shes 14 or something because if shes older, damn, she needs a grammar coach...its alright, she can be racist all she wants, maybe someones should email her the link to anjelah the commedian's vid of her vietnamese nail salon spoof...what she doesn't understand is the world will feed her warped concieted mind for only so long..once her ass if out of highschool and she faces the real world, she'll understand that its not other asians she needs to hate, there are bigger threats out there and her ass will be gobbled up if she doesn't realize the world doesnt revolve around her because the fact of the matter is, she's not pretty enough to survive the rest of her life on someone else's salary...she needs to be way hotter and not so flat to grab and hold the sort of attention you can live on...geez what a dumbass....Maybe someone should suggest plastic surgery?