hMONg tABLoiDs...

skies

sarNie Adult
Four people I can't stand:

PZK, Dao, Chen, and Maiv Xyooj... they all think they're such hot shots--but the reality is they're just a bunch of fobby Hmong folks!!!!
agree.

this is just me, but i find that dao guy so impossibly annoying in a way...maybe from all those blabbering about how hot he is...ew, ugh.

lol...never marry a hmong celebrity, because once they're famous, they think they can get with anyone (even if they're already married)....my thoughts only.

Mae

sarNie Adult
agree.

this is just me, but i find that dao guy so impossibly annoying in a way...maybe from all those blabbering about how hot he is...ew, ugh.

lol...never marry a hmong celebrity, because once they're famous, they think they can get with anyone (even if they're already married)....my thoughts only.
What the heck is Dao Vue known for anyway? The only thing I heard was he had a role in Dr. Tom's movie...was that it?

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm not a fan of him or know of him...the only movie i've seen him in is that movie where he went to thailand to find his birth mom, and then he fell in love with a gal there...blah blah blah....i thought that movie was pretty stupid

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
agree.

that's so true, they think they're all that.

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
agree.

I think if you have the chance to marry a Hmong celebrity, you would, hehehe...! Anybody would want to marry a superstar right? And to all of Hmong celebrities, please....please do not act too big too, thov txo hwj chim me ntsis thiab lau....hahaha....lol!

skies

sarNie Adult
I think if you have the chance to marry a Hmong celebrity, you would, hehehe...! Anybody would want to marry a superstar right? And to all of Hmong celebrities, please....please do not act too big too, thov txo hwj chim me ntsis thiab lau....hahaha....lol!
lol...i don't think i would...they're just too hmong for me...lmao...

skies

sarNie Adult
lol. define too hmong..
not trying to offend anyone, but "too hmong" would be (at least to me) more hmong than hmong american...if you see what i mean...from their wardrobe to the way they talk or even the people they date...i know i sound like an a$$ right now, but that's just how i see it...i don't dislike them or anything, i'm just more observant when it comes to these things...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
not trying to offend anyone, but "too hmong" would be (at least to me) more hmong than hmong american...if you see what i mean...from their wardrobe to the way they talk or even the people they date...i know i sound like an a$$ right now, but that's just how i see it...i don't dislike them or anything, i'm just more observant when it comes to these things...
lol. i see what ur talking about. but there are some who are hmong americans, but have the hmong pride in them that makes them waay too hmong, but they're actually just the average hmong american deep inside.

cuz i know some people who are very well educated hmong students. and they can interact and speak english very well, but they prefer to do a lot things the traditional hmong way, and happen to speak, write, and read hmong waay better than english.

kulyia

RUK
lol. i see what ur talking about. but there are some who are hmong americans, but have the hmong pride in them that makes them waay too hmong, but they're actually just the average hmong american deep inside.

cuz i know some people who are very well educated hmong students. and they can interact and speak english very well, but they prefer to do a lot things the traditional hmong way, and happen to speak, write, and read hmong waay better than english.

This girl dresseed up in hmong clothes to skool ithink similar to it or was it those old ladies dress.lol..yeah, ithink shes a newbie, she gives u the EYE if u just happen to glance at her while she look at u too.sometimes i wanna poke her eyes out seriously..lol..

*__*

sarNie Egg
I agree with you SKIES
hahahaha... I don't want to date those hmong celebrity which is no such but they sure do want the title

simply because they are too HMOOB for me too. Meaning the way they talk..ewww-xuxu siab li os.
you know that tone of voice they try to change it, and then try to say these sweet talk or words
aiya...... that's just soOooo give me goosebump... heheheheh...

plauj88

sarNie Egg
Four people I can't stand:

PZK, Dao, Chen, and Maiv Xyooj... they all think they're such hot shots--but the reality is they're just a bunch of fobby Hmong folks!!!!

:clap: hahahaha u r soooo right...i mean at 1st, wen i havent watched sum of dao's GAYASS movies, i thought he was cute, but then after i watched sum of his old movies...i'm jus like WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS IT?! & THIS PUNK THINKS HE'S ALL THAT? WHATEVER!!! lol...can't act for SHIT....& i dont knoe the other people but i'm purddy sure they're all the same like wat u jus said.
& FYI for those people that's gonna say that we're jus hating or bullshit like...its not hating...we're jus tellin the ugly truth while everybody else brags and drools over them hahaha lol....

*__*

sarNie Egg
:clap: hahahaha u r soooo right...i mean at 1st, wen i havent watched sum of dao's GAYASS movies, i thought he was cute, but then after i watched sum of his old movies...i'm jus like WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS IT?! & THIS PUNK THINKS HE'S ALL THAT? WHATEVER!!! lol...can't act for SHIT....& i dont knoe the other people but i'm purddy sure they're all the same like wat u jus said.
& FYI for those people that's gonna say that we're jus hating or bullshit like...its not hating...we're jus tellin the ugly truth while everybody else brags and drools over them hahaha lol....
AMEN to that plauj88....... were not hating neither jealous. Were stating our view point.