hmong title for

kry*star

sarNie Adult
there's already english sub so i hope they don't waste their time on it... already watch eng sub- they should concentrate on some other that doesn't have eng sub. oh well, can't stop them from dubbing if they choose to- it'll be a good thing 'cause then my mom will understand :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
muahahah. Soraya Tus Neeg Zoo .. that's too cute ..

wouldn't it be something relate to the thai title .. i think i'll call it 'Tug Neeg Tiv Thaiv Kev Hlub' ;)
LOL. That's totally cute. What about "Soraya tus neeg raug txim" or "hlub tus neeg raug txim"

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. SORAYA TUG NEEG RAUG TXIM .. that's cute too ..

but you know hmong ppl. they always have random meaning behind the whole message thing. so pretty much if the lakorn is about revenge and stuff.
they probably gonna call it something else and slip the word ''HLUB' in there somewhere but in this case, it'll be appropriate b/c RUk is part of the title in here. LOl

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, i also think the title should relate to the actual Thai title too - sometimes they change it completely so that it's nowhere close to the original..

something like RAUG TXIM VIM KEV HLUB - which is pretty corny, but that's the best i can come up with...pretty much similar to all yours...

gosh, i love this lakorn so much that i would not mind at all if they did dub it...in fact, i am waiting on whether they're going to or not - but i would be surprised if they didn't since it's so big and popular and everyone loves it (me!)...I just hope they are smart enough to pick REALLY matching good voices >< Cuz if they don't...if the voices don't match the character it just won't be the same...
other than that, it would be really interesting to watch Hmong dubbed JLR, haha!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aff is freaking GORGEOUS! Still can't believe I didn't like her at first.

me094

sarNie Egg
Pretty sure they are going to dub this... they would be stupid not too... I just hope it's either TNT or EQ... more EQ, their dub is much better...

kulyia

RUK
Soroya's friend Nukul is hot and handsome, way better looking than Aum. Anyone have any info on him? Please share.

omg..ur words killed me..ahaha..hes soo totaly mix thats all i know..good luck in finding him..=)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
The new version is kind of different from the old version with ning and Johnny. They didn't put the scene where she was trying to run away and she slipped and she saw this branch which she thought was a snake so she fainted. He was chasing her then found her and took her back. And also the scene when she was on her period and he had to go by her some pads. They changed the scene a little bit where she made him some salty pho instead in the new version she made him salty coffee. I remember in the old version Johnny was much meaner to ning. I don't know why I prefer ning's role more than aff's I guess it's because I've always been a fan of hers. I just don't like Johnny. They were not a good pair. However, aum and aff make a great couple so I hope they dub this movie too because this is a great movie but I hope that sky productions dub it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think they change it in the new one as to the part of her running from him, slip fall, and see the python .. and yup, aum did find aff at that scene .. but she didn't faint.

man, if they change the monthly cycle thing, then that could be why she's not preggy in the new one b/c she was jus there for not too long either ..

*thanks fearless for the difference between the two version .. i'm trying to watch them slowy ..

what i noticed about 1989 version is that likit try to steal kiss from the old soriya at the kitchen scene but there was none of that in the new one .. except the hug from behind and giving her the bracelet back .. regardless. i STILL LOVE THE ATEAM version the best :wub:

jjinxx

lol, thanks for the stuff on Ning and Johnny version! that's funny, he had to go buy her pads! i wouldn't have thought they would include stuff like that back then. maybe it's just my one way track of thinking that that sounds more like a scene for the new version, LOOOL!

I like Ning too, just that i don't like Johnny...i know shallow huh?

augh! haha that part where Likit try to steal a kiss in the kitchen was really cute! i wish they would have included that in the new version since there was barely any kissing, so if they at least tried to kiss it would be great! but i was very happy with 08 JLR! :p and the bracelet thing was all so lovely!

hlub95

sarNie Egg
any title is good as long as the voice of the trans is good and the actor and actress name stay the same. DON'T GIVE THEM SOME CRAZY HMONG NAME

myself_I

sarNie Egg
Yep...hmong peopel already dubb this thai drama...i don't know which company did, but i saw them putting it on at the store!

fns

sarNie Hatchling
yeah TNT already dubb it and right now they already have 1-5 and im not sure how many part they are going to have.....i haven't seen the movie yet but saw the cover.....the cover look ok....

jjinxx

omg, seriously? they already dubbed it?????? wow.... this will be fun, lol!

i totally agree...don't change the names, i begging God...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah TNT already dubb it and right now they already have 1-5 and im not sure how many part they are going to have.....i haven't seen the movie yet but saw the cover.....the cover look ok....
hey do u no where i can c the cover?

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I want to know also
I'm just waiting for them to dubb the whole thing and imma going to buy it
cause I'm almost done with the thai version
and it is the best thai drama I've seen

also i want to prove a point to my sis