HOMEWORK HELP

Saifah

bite me x___
HEY GUYS, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD RECOMMEND OUR COMPANY IF IT WAS A BUSINESS..? WE NEED HELP FAST!! PLEASE BE HONEST BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU GUYS REPLY, I AM GOING TO COPY AND PASTE IT TO MY WORK BECAUSE i NEED TO SHOW THAT THERE IS DEMAND IN MY COMPANY. OUR PROJECT COMPANY IS CALLED "SIMPLY UNIQUE." MY ARTWORK IS ALREADY POSTED IN THE TALENT SECTION IF SOME HAVENT SEEN IT. BUT HERE ARE 3 FOR EXAMPLE:

PLEASE HELP ME YOU GUYS AND TELL ME IF YOU WOULD RECOMMEND OUR COMPANY AND TRUSTING US TO CREATE YOUR STUFF FOR YOU. NOTICE THAT MY PROJECT IS DUE ON APRIL 2ND. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
to be honest, no. it looks rather crappy, like you rushed it. it looks ok, but not my style. =] . maybe other sarnies might like them ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
To be honest, I don't think I would recommened you lol .The 1st one is nice though. I like the way you used filtering for it, but the letters and stuff should go. They don't fit. Try to make it better.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry..but I wouldn't...the works that you've showed are simple and I've seen many works like that..really, nothing special...I do like the first one though!! just not the words...the fonts doesn't fit right somehow..the second one, the words are okay, but it's the font that makes it look....weird...the other two..the words/font just doesn't cut it..

XCappy

Mr. Char
I say no for this simple reason : You need training.

I guess you are still young, so you have time to improve your skill then start to create your real own company. Don't give up, keep fighting !

Saifah

bite me x___
NEVERMiND! SCREW BEiNG HONEST BECAUSE ALL i REALLY NEED iS THE COMMENT THAT SAYS "YES i WiLL" AND iM DONE WiTH MY PROJECT. i NEED PROOF OF DEMAND THAT PEOPLE WANT. LOL. i KNOW i SUCK. HAHAH.. PLEASE LiE! LOL!

XCappy

Mr. Char
NEVERMiND! SCREW BEiNG HONEST BECAUSE ALL i REALLY NEED iS THE COMMENT THAT SAYS "YES i WiLL" AND iM DONE WiTH MY PROJECT. i NEED PROOF OF DEMAND THAT PEOPLE WANT. LOL. i KNOW i SUCK. HAHAH.. PLEASE LiE! LOL!
Because a "yes I will" can improve your final result ? Sorry, but this isn't right to post a thing up and hope to get a yes. Now I agree that there are some people here that will maybe say yes. But if you still have no, the best thing to do is to fake your final project by writing on your own fake comments like :

"I'd say yes to have my website header to be done by Saifah's company..."

Saifah

bite me x___
Because a "yes I will" can improve your final result ? Sorry, but this isn't right to post a thing up and hope to get a yes. Now I agree that there are some people here that will maybe say yes. But if you still have no, the best thing to do is to fake your final project by writing on your own fake comments like :

"I'd say yes to have my website header to be done by Saifah's company..."
i HATE THiS PROJECT! ME AND MY PARTNERS ARE LiKE FRiCKiN STRESS!! THANKS xCAPPY!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's not that bad but I'll be frank, so no, I wouldn't recommend it either.
If that's the best work from your company I'd go to another and/or recommend another company simply because their work is much better and looks much more professionally done. If I've never seen better work done by other people I might be impress but truth is, I'm not.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
everyone said no? i guess i'll be different yes with a big helping of hell yea on the side hahaha
she said be honest and so far everyones doing it Genks... stop trying to say stuff out of pity, we're just gunna pretend you didnt say anything.....lol ok??

anyways......i'mma have to go with what the rest of the sarnies says.... it needs alotta work done to improve the pictures but dont worry with alotta practice'n you'll get there...... goodluck on you project :)

Saifah

bite me x___
HEY SARNiES i PRiNTED THE COMMENTS OUT ALONG WiTH YOUR NAMES. iMA DO A SURVEY AT SCHOOL ALSO. i NEED DEMAND FROM PEOPLE OTHERWiSE NO PASSiNG GRADE NO WALKiNG THE STAGE! BUT iMA TRY! LOL HONESTY GENKERS! NO PiTY LOL!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok Fah I x3 you lol so I'm gonna be honest with you

Good Comments: I'd recommend you to those who want to have very detailed cut outs of the object being the person. You do very good when it comes to cutting out the person and erasing the original background.

Bad Comments: The actual graphics could use work, I'm sure if you take time you can do that. Those up there looks like something you came up with in 5-10 minutes and from what I know great graphics take somewhere from 1hr to 2hr for those learning;

x3, but you do better than I ever would;

noungning

Heartless
yea, i'd have to say no also.

the quality is not the highest. the pictures are pixelated and seems like u've compressed the picture.

the font and the pictures don't go well. the images, letter are also blurry and not due to the psp effects but rather the condesation of the file.

sorry, like cappy said, fake ur comments and make them say yes, i'd recommend u. lol