Honeymoon in Thailand

Babyt

sarNie Elites
I'm thinking on going to THailand for my honeymoon, where would be a good place to go? I was looking online and there isn't a lot of the ALL INCLUSIVE ones..i want to go somewhere where it is all inclusive because its cheaper that way...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
phuket is a nice place for romantic times.. i went there with mine and ma gf one year we went to the marriott resort

http://www.phuket.com/marriott/

one of the members of my family had their honey moon there too and another of ma friends had a wedding there

shachibasha

psychotic
ohh congrats babyT....ehh chiang mai is a really nice plae to go and have a honey moon there is quiet and peaceful and the scenery is breath taking

noungning

Heartless
all inclusive packages? um, wow, that might be a bit pricey, but what are u looking to spend for the 2 of u? and what type of honeymoon do u want? adventurous, relaxing, private, tour like? lol there are so many different things to do, and with the things u want or not want to do, the prices varies...

if u want quiet... phuket is probably not the place to go lol... because it's very loud and active, and u will feel like u went to a beach down ur nearest location because it's infested with foreigners and food for foreigners aka tourist trap area!

however on the same note, krabi, a nearby location to phuket is quieter, and if u wanna visit the phi phi islands u can still go from krabi... but if u want to just escape all loudness... the other beaches-samui, with koh chang, koh kood and stuff are nice too... and i think there aren't as much foreigners and tourist traps.

chiang mai is nice too, i wanna go someday. just don't go during their winter because it gets really cold... like right now, i hear it's freezing cold.

i think there are many companies providing all inclusive packages, but they are quite pricey. so yeah, it's up to what u are looking to spend, or what ur budget is... and what ur expectations of your honeymoon are...

haha for what i know... honeymooners barely leave their hotel rooms/suite... :lol: