Hopeless (complete) 3-18-09

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rita would actually look really hot&sexy in that outfit! i won't blame Rome for droolings over her and getting mad that guys are staring at her! Hahah​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.13
Enjoy!!! Sorry again for the long wait!!!

Dennis couldn’t believe that Rita was marriage and a mom to be and plus he thought she was a hot one to. He couldn’t stop staring at her and notice every time he does Rome would grab her waist claiming that it was his woman. He wanted to chuckle out loud but kept inside. He knew that Rita was untouchable.

Rome was getting mad that Dennis kept looking at his woman. He wanted to leave but he knew that Rita wanted to spend time with her friend. He was glue to Rita, he didn’t want to leave her alone cause some guy will be hitting on her. He very overprotected of her and his baby. He doesn’t want anything to cause anything to her.

Rita was getting a little annoy with Rome cause she wanted to spend time with Kwan. She wanted to tell her everything. Rome would not go far away from her. Kwan thought if was cute seeing her best friend happy. Since she knows that Rita always liked Rome when they were younger. Although Kwan always want Rita to be with Dennis more then Rome. Kwan knew that Dennis always had a thing for Rita but it too late.

Rita order Rome to leave Kwan and her to talk. Rita told everything to Kwan about her and Rome and her and Aum. Kwan couldn’t believe that Aum became crazy, they always thought he was nice guy. Kwan knew Rita was getting upset so they headed by to the party.
Rome was looking like a little puppy when he saw Rita. He never been so much joy in his life because he got his dream come true. When they were younger Rome always wanted Rita to be his wife and carry his baby which came true. Rita went straight to Rome but Dennis stop her to have a dance with him.

TBC……

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks ^^ lol rome is overprotective of rita and their baby. OOoOo dennis wants a dance with rita, what will rome do when he sees them. aww they both dreamed to marry each other <3

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm i thought aum was going to do something maybe the next ch almost forgot the storyline...hehehe dennis wants a dance with rita rome is going to be so jealous

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.14

Enjoy!!!

Rome was standing there watching his wife dance with another guy. He badly wanted to beat that guy up wicked bad. Rita can felt Rome staring at her with Dennis. When the song ended she kindly thank Dennis for the dance and was tired.

She walk up to Rome and gave him a kiss on his cheek so he wouldn’t be angry any longer. Surly he became happy again. He was getting tired and wanted to head by home. Rita was also getting sleepy. They said there goodbye and heading back home.

When they reach to there house. Rome ran out to Rita side and open her door for her and carry her to the house. He wasn’t sleepy anymore he had other plans for tonight since Rita look really good in that dress and he had dirty thought though out the party.

Rita kinda knew what Rome was up to. She didn’t object to want he wanted to do. When they reach to there bedroom, he quickly look the door and put Rita down. He took his clothes off in a flash leaving himself naked and leaving Rita still in her dress. He quickly when to kiss her and while kissing her he let his hands explore her body some more.
During that night they made sweet love over and over again till morning.

TBC…

Spoil: Two more chapter left and you see what Aum will do.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

CH. 15

Enjoy!!!

A couple of months pass by…..

They were home enjoying there quiet time together. Until they heard someone screaming. They wonder who it was. They started to walk outside to see the noise.

It was Aum looking horrible. He been drinking himself to death. He doesn’t know how to live anymore. He was holding a tank of gasoline and a light on the other hand.

Rita: What happen to you? (she was becoming scare)
Aum: Rita I love you
Rita: Aum I love Rome not you
Aum: Shut up, no you love me
Rome: buddy calm down
Aum: You asshole, you stole everything from me
Rita: Aum it was my chose
Aum: Rita I love you and no one can have you beside me

Aum started to pour the gasoline around the yard. Rome and Rita was screaming at him to stop but he wasn’t listen to them. He was becoming crazy. The gasoline was getting on him also, which they didn’t notice. He took out the lighter and began to light the gasoline. All you can hear is Rita screaming. It started to start fire. It was going all around Aum. All you can see was Aum laughing crazy while standing in the middle of the fired. The fired started to creep onto Aum clothes. Rita and Rome started to rush to Aum. Aum began to just laugh while being burn to death.

While the fighter truck came. They hurry to put out the fire. Aum was just laughing while being hose down. He finally collapses. Rita fainted a minute later worrying Rome. The ambulance came and they took both victims to the hospital.

TBC……

P.S.: Last Chapter will be posted up tomorrow. Does Aum survive?

Thanks for everyone who enjoying my stories!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP that was crazy. I can't believe Aum did that, I hope he doesn't die. aww it's going to end in the next update.
well thanks for the update :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 16
Enjoy!!!
Rome waiting for his wife to get out of the emergency room. He was worry for her and his child. It was getting really crazy. Everywhere you see nurses and doctor running to his wife and Aum in the emergency room. He waiting with his head resting on the wall waiting for his news.

The doctor came out of the emergency room with some bad news. Rome rush to the doctor to find out about his wife.
Rome: how the patient?
Doctor: We have some bad news the patient didn’t make it
Rome: What? Rita
Doctor: Ummm…. Sorry Aum didn’t make it. Rita, she had an early delievery. You’re a proud father of a baby boy.
Rome: What? Can I go see my wife.
Doctor: Yep just a moment we’re gonna transfer her to another room.

Rome fallow the nurse to where his wife was at. He felt sorrow that Aum didn’t made it and didn’t know how to tell his wife. He open the door and saw his son in Rita arms. He shad a tear seeing his wife and child safe.
Rome: How are you Rita?
Rita: I’m a little in pain but I’m glad nothing happen to our child. How Aum?
Rome: Rita, Aum didn’t make it
Rita: What? (she started to cry) Its mine fault
Rome: No its not, no one can predict that Aum would do this
Rita: I know but
Rome: Rita we have to move on. We can’t change back time only go forward
Rita: Rome, I want to name our child Aum
Rome: Okay I’m fined with it
A month has pass by after Aum death………….
Rome was lying down on the hammock with Aum. He was still amaze that his little boy is getting bigger by the minute and couldn’t wait for his second child to be born. He surly work fast on getting Rita pregnant. He began to read Rita letter that Ann sent him.

Dear Rome,
Rome I haven’t heard from you in a while. I miss you so much. I always thought that your were my hero when we were little. You were always protecting me from harm. I started to felt in love with you. I hope you didn’t forget me and our happy memory together.

I love you,
Rita

He was glad that Rita was back into his life again. Rita was walking toward them. She was happy to be with the person she felt she can live with forever. He was her love and only one. Rome pull her into the hammock. They laid there with little Aum in the middle of them created a heart shape while Rome hand on Rita tummy.

THE END​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for reading!!! I might write another fanfic. But I don't know who to use. Cause I want Tye and Rita or someone else. Please let me know

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
thx 4 endin tis story...i love it n it quite sad tht it de end...how bout usin noon woranuch and paul pattaratpon?
i luv dem as a couple....who ever u chooses,i will b waitin 4 de next fanfic