Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
GOD, I'm confused. if Aum is the guy slept with Aff. what about Tik? he lies? or he slept with another girl? :D
it's just funny, aff got triplets.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Epilogue

Wanna know a secret?

Secret that Aum and Aff don’t know?

You really want to know it?

Are you sure?

Are you really really sure?

Since you want to know that secret,

Fine! I’m gonna tell it to you…. *evil laugh*

Here goes….

4 years ago, in a bar of a hotel in Phuket, Aff was drinking so hard like there’s no tomorrow. Instead of being happy since she just graduated from medical school and she’s now a licensed doctor, she was actually grieving. Her boyfriend left her for another girl.

“MEN ARE ALL STUPID!!! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE!!!� She shouted and drank the large mug of beer in one gulp. Everyone was staring at her but she doesn’t care. Her gay friend, Tommy, approached.

“Hey girl… You’re so drunk now… Go back to your room…� Tommy whispered to her. Aff looked at him. Her eyes look so groggy now. She pushed Tommy away.

“I’m not yet drunk, Tommy… Don’t worry about me and have fun with your guy…� She told him. Tommy walked away since Aff told him that she was fine. A couple of minutes later, Aff’s tummy began to make a noise. She hasn’t eaten her dinner yet so she was very hungry now.

“HEY! YOU!� She called for the waiter.

“Yes, ma’am?� The waiter asked her.

“Do you have hot and spicy instant noodles here?� She asked.

“I’m sorry, ma’am but we don’t.� The waiter answered. Aff glared at him.

“WTF?! NO INSTANT NOODLES HERE?! YOU BETTER CLOSE YOUR RESTAURANT!! YOU PEOPLE DON’T KNOW WHAT GOOD FOOD IS!!� She shouted again and walked out. Since she was so drunk, she didn’t really know where she was going. Her feet took her to the elevator and her hand pressed the number 2 button. She was going up to the 2nd floor of the hotel. Good thing, her room was also on the 2nd floor. Walking wobbly, she still managed to go to her room. When she was about to get her keys from her pocket, she suddenly smelled something delicious. It was the smell of her favorite hot and spicy instant noodles! The aroma was coming from the room across hers. The door was slightly opened. Since she was so hungry, she decided to enter the room. It was quite dark in the room. The only light was from the dim illuminated lamp shade. Aff didn’t even notice that someone was sleeping on the bed. She used her sense of smell to find the noodles. Sniffing like a dog, she finally found her treasure. She took the cup and ate it all up so fast. She was like a beggar who hasn’t eaten for a couple of days! After she finished the noodles, instead of going out of the room, she decided to stay there for a while. She was so sleepy now so she looked for the bed. She finally saw the bed and she saw someone was lying on it. She stared at the man for a couple of minutes. The sight that she saw made her smile.

“Hot… hey dude, you’re even hotter than your noodles…� Aff whispered. The guy was only wearing a pair of jeans with the button and zipper open. The upper part of his body was exposed. With his handsome looks and tempting body, Aff literally drooled. She couldn’t resist it anymore. I guess the police won’t arrest a broken hearted lady if she rapes a guy who is hotter than his noodles, she thought. Aff crawled to the bed and went on top of the guy. She started to kiss his lips. Aff departed her lips from his and whispered.

“You’re not only hotter than your noodles but you also taste better…� Aff kissed him again. Since Aff was still inexperienced, she doesn’t know how to kiss very well.

Aum was awakened by the sudden kiss he felt. He opened his eyes and saw a figure on top of him and kissing his lips. He knew that the figure was a woman because he could feel her full breasts against his muscular chest. He wanted to push the woman away but her lips against his felt so wonderful to him. He decided to return the kiss and make it a hot one. The lady was responding to his kiss as well. The kiss went on further than expected. Since both were so drunk, they didn’t know what they are doing. They didn’t know that the one night they had shared would produce a very cute little girl. ^_^

Everything started with a cup of hot and spicy instant noodles….

read the sequel...

BACK OFF!! She's my COFFEEMAKER!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahaaha omg.. HOT xp hehhe so thats how it all started hehe..

I guess the police won’t arrest a broken hearted lady if she rapes a guy who is hotter than his noodles, she thought. Aff crawled to the bed and went on top of the guy. She started to kiss his lips. Aff departed her lips from her and whispered.

“You’re not only hotter than your noodles but you also taste better…� Aff kissed him again. Since Aff was still inexperienced, she doesn’t know how to kiss very well.

donna i super love ur fics...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow donna...love it.....so that's how it all started...lmao "the police won’t arrest a broken hearted lady if she rapes a guy who is hotter than his noodles" :loool:

ps....donna can always help a sister out...she can pay for everything for me^^ heehee

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i didnt know which aum/aff fiction to start off with. this is my second fiction i read and i love it. from bittersweet romance to hot and instant noodle... husband was a great transitional move for me. it is so funny. i like how it all ties in at the end. "it started with a cup of hot and spicy instant noddle" that was probably one of my favorite line throughout the story. it gave me a good laugh and smile.

it took me two days to finish reading and it was worth it.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
wow! donna, you're really really really goooood!!!

but i want an update for the coffemaker! mas gusto ko 'yon! hehehe... but, you're still writing love me not so...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks po! ^_^

hmmm... the coffeemaker? I don't know when will I continue that... probably after love me not... I can't write 2 fics at the same time right now... I'm taking up some major subjects this sem so I need to study harder... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i completely understand! i also have 5 major subjects this semester (all maths).

anyway, coffeemaker is something i'm looking forward to!

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
i love this FF! aff is definitely wild here :lol:

this is how i picture ATEAM in this story :wub: i need to crawl under a rock now :ph34r: