How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I Want Someone Special To Care About Me Too :wub:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feeling *sigh* happy..wun nee pen wun sum kaan for me..cant stop smiling..another durn gub tee ruk & many more to come=]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pissed of to my wits end!!! Man why can't people shut the fu*ck up and mind their own effin business .. its so fukken dumb how I don't speak of anything anymore but others and the other person does.. if you want to ruin whatever nice feelings I have left for you go right ahead .. at this point all I have to say is if I managed to stfu then you should to .. I don't feel like elaborating on the past and neither should you or whoever the eff this person is ... all I know is I'll continue to shut my mouth because the more I try to say I'm innocent the more the person has to say ab the matter .. so at this point jus say whatever the eff you want just all I ask is that you dont effin know my name ... forget I ever existed to you because thats what I plan to do .. all i know is im so close to hating you .. or this person urgh

=x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*hugs wifey* thanks but I'm feeling better =) hehehehe thanks to my human med LOL or my bent spoon .. Lol whose name shall not be revealed or identity even .. lol

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i feel pretty shitty..i got ripped off...i odered a drama set and the subtitles sucks!! i keep emailing but no reply...im such a loser!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Okie .. Not as Angry As I was the Previous week thanks to a special friend.. who taught me to mind not the things the person is ignorant in, but in the misfortunes he/she suffers as a person...Although the person may not realize how much they hurt me .. maybe they have their reasons' for doing so.. Its better to forgive then to linger upon the feeling that hurts not only one self but the people surrounding them... The person's word can be completely written along walls, but if I don't mind them or take my minute to read them.... then they should have no effect upon me...

Thanks To My Little Loser I Feel Much Better =)