How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm soooooo fu**ing pissed off! I'm going to stop being nice and not share since people love to take but never want to give. Goshhhhhh f*** with being nice. Freakin arses.

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm hungry....my stomach is growling, but it's 11:40 at night...not good to eat and then go to sleep....and i still need to read a passage for my homework...i'm surprise i'm not that tired... :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
i want some hot cheetos again x] but i cant eat before i go to sleep .. as my father says .. so imma wait for my mommy to come home :D OMFGG it feels like the devil's home itself in this house. the AC is DEAD, yet suprisingly, im not that hot. :p or maybe i have two fans in front of me :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ma back feels good now i am laying down i felt tha presure come from it when i layed down so i feel relaxed more and im not feeling soo tired i feel happy with me self :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
alone...

counting heart beats without you and the sound of silence is stealing my air... depressed waiting for the rain to hide my tears,,,

running away again from me... damn why do i feel all alone???

somewhere out there in the blinding light is someone that feels like i do atm and we can be whole when we find each other somehow... i laugh like you do,,,, i cry in silence about the same things... i find cute in silly shades of life most people forget and refuse to see,,, i drink water with life to drown my pain without someone to see beneath the clouds,,, hmmmmmmmm lost for today wondering how you feel without me sometimes to complete the day dream... i'm not perfect because i'm without you,,, still feeling the pain,,,hello

ijohn

sarNie Adult
tired---sounds in my heart wake the hurt of another day giving my life less meaning absent love to understand how i'm lost without you to make me laugh!!!

*ip*

sarNie Egg
With the sound and color at the end of the daylight, I rest my head with blind belief tomorrow will reveal who you really are defined in daylight I could not feel when I let my eyes deceive me!

Touch me sounds of rivers and rain in deep forest, I am lost without your sent to capture me absent the music! Go now to far reach at heavens' door where I wait you my friend my lover. I left in time for this life blinding with pain for sought goals I can do better without you. I am wrong in the choice to live without your pain I touch everyday I'm without you! Never I cast as one, always looking for two we become when I choose to love again. I say with ease that I love world looking at my lies. I am but a child with nothing waiting your return. Taught with reason to find light when life I don't want, I find you broken inside of me for not understanding love. I am you you are me one to understand everything in child's eye and song with heart beat two can become again in shadow behind mirrors we are one, soul mates returned to each other.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
with sound in the air reminding me of my friend i can not be but humble and understand i'm not perfect because she can not forgive a part of me and all that i know is so hard to change absent love...

what comes first, the chicken, or the egg???

what comes last the change of a man's heart, or the love???

ismu

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
bored
CONFUSED
annoyed
kinda pissy
wow too many emotions goin on right now!
oh and LAZY
gotta go to meeting around noonish

ijohn

sarNie Adult
tired--- life is like the prairie grass atm un-refied and blowing in every direction with but a single color and over head skyward it looks like rain!!!