How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... time to pull the t-ring and eject myself into some fun to give my heart a break...if i don't return it just means i am unable to...lol... maybe the fun got out of hand and maybe i'm in jail or worst...lmao... i need to release some energy ... if what may pass i will be back laters...if not to all my friends + 1 i love you all... john just needs a cold one like never before... see you all laters... at least to the ones that know me i do try...lol...and to the 1 islu... :yahoo:

P.S. N'J' you are the best!!! :blush:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
tired... will the light find me today... will the wind whisper me a song as the sunrises and paints my world for the love i feel when i breathe... time is but the capsule i find myself trapped in and the sun is the key to the colors in the world i will paint for you if you can accept me... :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
a little blank and bitchy ab somethings but i'm dealing little by little i guess .. and unmm ... w/e I just don't feel like communicating with anyone atm =x

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmmm HUNGRY atm but then again i dont want to be a fat cow so i guess no snack for the night.......ummmm i think i have a prob now, i sense that i'm not able to trust or open up to anymore!!! i'm sorry...... TOM will be here soon so i gots to get ready cause he comes unexpectly..lmfao!! right now i have like the most confusingly feeling for someone atm, unsure if everything's true or is all a lie...wahhh yah kit mark yah kit mark!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm feeling very hyper cause i drank like 3 cans of big red and now i'm all wired and i can't sleep even though i should be asleep by now since i have work in the morning but i can't do it... i can't get my mind to shut down...grrr..and just kinda annoyed with my bf's cousin... he's so bleh i just wanna smack him with my ruler... grrr... other than that i'm content... i get paid friday morning...yay.... happy happy

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...Another life---and i cried for her too---> :(

P.S. ...imu and all the things you are still in my heart wakes me with tears when i see you in the lights that are the movies i wish were my life dear... but i'm to simple to reallize i spent my life already and don't have enough change to pay for one more day with you as time has taken you away and left me with only change in my pockets that are half empty...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i can't believe i hurt this much... been so long since i feel this much physical pain... can someone shoot me... this is going to be hard to hide...SH!T why me...i will try and sleep again maybe need to see a doc for this one... man so little effort and i can hurt so much... sleep maybe this will cure me and i won't wake--*try's to smile* this just sucks atm... :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i am not feeling so well >.< my cold is progressing ahhh the one thing you don't want to improve >.< lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
my throat hurt like a mofo..... and i'm hungry...i want pancakes :), i'm ready to kick someone's tush for being mean to my cousin and i'm plannning to kick them until their neck breaks....... but other then that, emotional i feel great atm cause someone :) :) :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Lonely.. I don't know why.. I just do.. I feel bad for hurting a friend.. >.< I hate that my love.. my feelings... my relationship is making someone else sad...My happiness comes on top of someone's happiness :( ... so maybe I'll let it last awhile longer and then stop it all sighs*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i wish i can feel alittle better so i can go shopping................. i need to go out to run my errands today without my parents knowing, haha i forgot to do it for them yesterday, ekkk lol anyways sarn told me that i was going to sound manly if i keep getting sick like this so i refuse to give up my girl @$$ voice... aja aja aja......... anyways i miss u atm

noungning

Heartless
feeling very pissed off, aggrivated and ready to kill someone if i had a gun in my hand.

not a great day to mess with me, maybe i should go hibernate.