How did you find sarNworld?

Muddie Murda

smile...
=D huh? how?

How'd did you stumble upon this awesome site?

What made you stay?

Why do you love sarN so much?

kakaka You only have to answer the first question. :D

------------

Me? I'm sorry, I TOTALLY forgot! =( I forgot how I came to this forum. =\ I just remember going to sarN's site, but I don't remember a forum =D

What's your story?

S

sunflower

sarn forced me here! LOL... no... at first she captured my heart with her stream lakorns, than screencaps! than finally when stars2drama went down due to financial problems..... sarnworld became my home ^_^

so, how did i stumble onto this site? sarn linked me here in stars2drama! hahahahaa i'm so glad she did ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
how did i find this awesome forum? well, at first, i usually checked stars2dramas forum out until there were some stupid arguements over people who used their usernames and fought over thai celebrities...

then somehow, someone posted this sarN site, not forum... i was checking it out and i saw a forum link to it. that was where i started to get interest but i was still into stars2dramas until nee the webmaster closed it down then i became a biggest fan of this sarN forum ever since! :D oh this forum is very friendly and funny! :p

and i love sarN the webmaster! i mean she's so sweet and makes everything going well such as keeping this forum alive and i'm so appreciated for all of her hard work from recording those awesome borans into dvd format for afforable price! :wub:

LeSLie

sarNie Elites
Me too I was at stars2drama until the webmaster closed it down then I became sarN biggest fan ever since :D

I love sarN the webmaster!!! sarN is the BEST :wub:
She’s so kind and sweet; she has no rule and she isn’t strict about anything. I’m so appreciated for everything that she did for us :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i went on google and searched lakorn and landed on here and figure it's new so i participated and became a mod and never left haha =) FATE! dun dun dun ..

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i was hungry one day and i was looking for some thai food recipes and found this AMAZING forum :blink: i didnt really pay attention to jpop,kpop etc. but after i found this site... i was hooked :loool: i spend most of my extra time here now

juicee

sarNie Elites
i remember the stars2drama site. i used to be on it all the time. but the fighting was stupid. after that i wasn't into thai entertainment for awhile. i found this site via etasia last january and have been hooked ever since.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie MuRda said:
=D huh? how?

How'd did you stumble upon this awesome site?

What made you stay?

Why do you love sarN so much?

[post="42973"][/post]​
I only have one word for the first two questions - Muddie!

As for the last one, it's because "she be dressing so sexy."

B)

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I found used to go to stars2dramas for a long time then decided to check out the forum a month before it closed and was just starting to explore it when it shut down but I think I got the link to sarn's website in the Leh Ratee thread. Hehe, once I saw that sarn was uploading Leh Ratee, I was hooked and then when she started the forum I decided to try it out.
What made me stay was Sarnworld is so active and regularly updated, plus all the lakorns and all the really sweet and generous people in this forum made a great atmosphere, especially sarn. :wub:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
well i use to go to siamzone ..then someone theere recommended that this was a good site, so i came here and since then i come here

darvil

sarNie Adult
I think if you scroll back the tome of my life page by page, you will discover that it was destiny.

During my early travels inside cyberspace, I brushed up with certain individuals whose company I enjoyed. From this interaction I joined a small community and liked where I was at. Then it died and I was again a lonely ronin traveling and seeking to find a new home. Along the journey I lived in many different homes and cities but none felt like it was home.

So then oneday I decided to create a home and invited people I met along the journey. Among the strangers who came to visit me, I found an old associate who told me of this wonderful place far away. So I decided oneday to visit this fable land. When I arrived at the location, I felt like I was finally home. Interestingly enough, the home I created was destroyed in a tornado. While I was sad that it happen, I thought perhaps it was fate after all.

And that is a quick story of how I arrived at this place.

:lmao:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'm tripped over a rock, fell into a creek, and saw something sexy up ahead. i chased it sereptitiously n ended up here....but it fell out of my sight, n i know it's hiding in here somewhere. :unsure:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ search for member: sarN

LOL j/k (no wait, no i'm not :ph34r: )

kakaka i think the most interesting so far is pecco's story. puahaha, came looking for food. kakaka

Though Darvil's story was quite a journey. I should have murdered him when he met me. kakakaka j/k! >_

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Yeha Pecco's Story is Funny. But Yeah My friend was a member here and She Told me about it. Then Once I got here I like it so Now its like My Second Home. I'm Here almost 12 hrs outta the whole DAY. Can U say STALKER? LMAO

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
umm UHT Home LOL

dunno who post the link there maybe sarN ??

then i came and i was very crazy about leh ratee with p'pep, i think sarN too cuz she had a lots of cap of this lakorn and upload the lakorn that's why i'm here now since that day :wub:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
How'd did you stumble upon this awesome site? Goggle serching

What made you stay?The animated pictures!

Why do you love sarN so much?Because.... she's so cool :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I found it when i was lookin for pictures of Boran Lakorn pictures...i was surfing for Gomin and there at sarnworld i found the sc's for it..and it led meeh here!