how do i upload dvd movies

belle20

sarNie Elites
hi

i have many thai movies/karaoke that i want to share wit every1......but the only problem is that i dont know how to uplaod them. Can some1 tell me the process of doing it. Since i am downloading many great things in this forum.......i want to do my share......n give u guys what i have!!

thx

Rakniran

belle20 said:
hi

i have many thai movies/karaoke that i want to share wit every1......but the only problem is that i dont know how to uplaod them. Can some1 tell me the process of doing it. Since i am downloading many great things in this forum.......i want to do my share......n give u guys what i have!!

thx
[post="36316"][/post]​
I just find this out last week. You will have to use WinAVI video converter to convert your dvd files to wmv file to upload and share with everyone. After you download WinAVI video converter. IT will take you step by step on how to do it. Is very easy and simple. You wont get confused.

Hope this infor help you out.

darvil

sarNie Adult
First of all I would like to say we need more people like you.

Now you want to share karaoke and dvds and vcds too I'm assuming.

Its VERY easy to share karaoke and vcds.

Dvd on the other hand is also easy but can get complicated. You can use a software that can rip the dvd for you automatically so it isn't so bad like in the old days.

Come in the chat tonight and I can help you out.

I rather do that then type out a whole list here lol.

I should also do a video tutorial on this.. if there is a demand.

belle20

sarNie Elites
Thank u for ur help guys!!!!!!!!..........okie now i will start by downloading the program neccessary for converting my dvd/vcd files.......then we'll talk again

belle20

sarNie Elites
Ok i went to download the program winAvi video converter at download.com.......but apparently it doesnt wrk bcoz i have to purchase the product! So where do i go n get free converter programs?

belle20

sarNie Elites
thank u soo soo much Graphixx!!!!!.........appriciate it!!

belle20

sarNie Elites
Ok..............im done wit the whole downloading program thing.........now i need help on how to convert.....using winavi video converter. I went to the help menu but i am still clueless!! Since im a computer illiterate!!.......dis will take alot of time........guys bare wit me!!.....Oh i went to check out the other vdo tutorial but i got soo lost......so whoever have winavi converter porgram..i actually need the step by step on how to do it..or else i'll be in the ditch......again n again!!

thx

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ok.... i have question. I just used winavi program to convert all my videos. But the files are like 250 MB for only a thirty minute episode. what program is everyone using to get it down to around 50 MB for the same time span? In other words is there anyway to compress the files?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Just wondering...are you not considering the quality of the file? :unsure:

Like Ning has mentioned in the other post>>>50 MB is pretty small and the outcome of the file isnt that great either...

darvil

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Ok.... i have question. I just used winavi program to convert all my videos. But the files are like 250 MB for only a thirty minute episode. what program is everyone using to get it down to around 50 MB for the same time span? In other words is there anyway to compress the files?
[post="116741"][/post]​

There should be an option for video bittrate in that program. You can lower that until you get the result you want.. but quality of the video won't be as good.

I wish we all start trading better quality files.