How do you know if...

penguin101

sarNie Egg
How do you know if your friend or a guy/girl is interested in you? Perhaps, wanting to take the next step with you? What if you were friends, what would they do to show you that you are important to them?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This one is hard to answer because something that is genuine to someone else may not be to you. For example you may see that they like you, but they really don't. I am the perfect example for this. I'm married, but I have guy friends that tend to think I like them because I'm very friendly and I don't think that what I'm saying or doing sometimes is too friendly, but thats how i've always been so it's a habit. Sometimes you can tell, but it's hard. People think it's easy, but it's not at all. What I can advise though is some of the things you can notice. Does the person seem jealous when you talk to other people? Does this person worry about you alot? But you see it can go either way.

Do they get envious when you talk to other guys.
Maybe the were really close to you at one point and when your attention goes to someone else they can't help but feel bothered.

Do they worry about you alot?
Maybe they are concerned for a friend

You see how it's hard to tell. The best thing you can do is make the move yourself or wait until they make a move.

kiss 'em and find out? simple really. :p

i would agree with kw, you'll have to make a move or wait for the other person to make a move. other signs are unreliable.

i've had girls think i like them like that, and i'll usually allow them to think so if it makes them feel good but not if they want to date.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
kiss 'em and find out? simple really. :p

i would agree with kw, you'll have to make a move or wait for the other person to make a move. other signs are unreliable.

i've had girls think i like them like that, and i'll usually allow them to think so if it makes them feel good but not if they want to date.
Lol Kw? :p Why not just call em Tina? LOL Kw hahhahahaha thats a new one o_O for a minute I mistaked w for y I was like Ky? LOL you know where my head was lol j/k

but yes signs are really unreliable. Sometimes when you like someones you start to see signs which were things that has always been there, but you just start to think of more as you start to like them. Hope that doesn't sound confusing. One bad experience though is 3 months after I married. This guy I attended classes with thought I liked him I had him for like 3 classes. Anyways one day his friends started talking to me. I'm like ok, one day my husband picked me up on campus and the guy that thought I liked him lol he thought I did for 3 years dude! Anyways he was surprised and decided to come up to me and ask me what kind of games I was playing with him. I was like huh?! up until now you were just some guy I had classes with! LOL he thought I was playing hard to get... Rumors started spreading that I was cheating on that guy that liked me with the mysterious guy that was picking me up from school lol. I was like oh whatever let it be.. lol Eventually it all went away... I learned my lessons and that retaliating and answering back gets you know where lol at that point so I let it continue besides it was college no one gives a damn about that stuff like they do in high school lol We're there to learn not to spread rumors and stuff

yep. esp. if the person is a girl and claims to be a feminist. don't listen to her "but guys should make the first move!" whining. :lol: walk away. walk away. in fact, run away.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This is where you use your friends, who knows the both of you. Make them ask and bother them about it until they admit who they like. If your around and they ask and if he likes you then he'll get all nervous and stuff and you can kinda tell.