"How Hmong Girl Lies"

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
These two hypocrite. Talking about hmong girls!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7uj004WZsg
*I have no clue wat the 2 girls are trying to point out at all.

VIDEO RESPONSE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH54OF9-P88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSVsp70oyw

fun

Expired Sarnie
One of my Facebook friend posted this video and she was in rage. I don't think there is a need to get so fired up because of what she said in her video. It's not true. But I think a few people on YT were a bit too harsh. But what got me mad was how she was so defensive saying she is not bashing on Hmong girls when clearly in the video she stated how fake Hmong girls are. I understand where she's coming from at some point, but I don't know why she just generalized all Hmong girls. Does she even know what she's talking about. Does she know she did not just bash Hmong girls but all girls that does use makeup like in her description, wears fake lashes, and contact lenses, excuse me, let me correct that she said circle lenses lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
A reply video that they made to their haters.

http://youtu.be/G2PaOPdD7Sg

Someone mentioned the girl was like 23 or whatever. If she is wow she is super immature. She can't even properly construct sentences. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I am wondering did I really seriously sit through those videos? o_O

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, 23 that's old for talking some dumb @ss $hit like little 13-y-o tweens there. They're even worst than white trash Alexandra Wallace because these two dumb@sses are hating on their own fellow Hmong girls. The second video gets me ticked off even more than the first, they have suck stuck up attitudes, THINKING that they're "ALL THAT" and saying that their opinions are "TRUE". WTF. They're NOT even perfect themselves I mean look at them, the one in front looks like she puts on a cake-face on everyday (hella fake) and the one in the back looks like her little monkey sister. Both have mustaches. These two need to grow up! ALL HMONG GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL, except these two B!TCHES. (Haha, I usually don't get this piss off but these videos really piss me off)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haha dumb funny Hmong girls, why are they talking about themselves?

this is nothing to get mad over though. they did it out of stupidity and jealousy so that's that.

I put on make up whenever I go out and wear false lashes when I go clubbing. I don't find that lying to myself
and especially cheating on my boyfriend. these girls are hilarious!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
haha dumb funny Hmong girls, why are they talking about themselves?

this is nothing to get mad over though. they did it out of stupidity and jealousy so that's that.

I put on make up whenever I go out and wear false lashes when I go clubbing. I don't find that lying to myself
and especially cheating on my boyfriend. these girls are hilarious!
lmao! i like how you said "haha dumb funny Hmong girls, why are they talking about themselves? " it totally made my night.
they just want attention.. tsk tsk

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hehe the second video response totally knocked the two stipid dumb@$$ :lmao3: . TOTALLY agree with u there ayang874 I'm not piss at the first video as much as the second one. :rant: they do not know wat they're getting themselves into. First of all these two DUMB @$$ r so dumb y r they even using the title "why hmong girls lie" on their video when the stupid Poop (sh*t) vdo isn't about "why Hmong gals lie" these fatties just wanted attention. :whip: :ninja: :arrg: Anyways these two really r digging their own graves :worthy: , hopefully they don't get beat-up @t their own skool/college (or do they even go to college?) :facepalm:
:eek:fftopic: ohkay i really need to chill, btw I'll b waiting how they'll end up like. :scratchhead2:

Mistspyed

sarNie Egg
Even though not a lot of people like their video, I must applaud them for getting so much attention. Whether it was good or bad, it caught people's attention.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If the videos do portray them accurately (like they aren't acting that way to be cute.) and she goes to college (her younger sister looks like she is in HS though). Anyway, if she goes to college then I am guessing she doesn't learn anything lol (this is if the video portray her accurately.

The way she talks is horrifying. She is unable to construct a sentence completely. Well, I mean she can't talk without pausing. Most of the time the girl doesn't even know what she is saying. Her younger sister actually has a better speak mechanism then she does. For the most part the 2nd video just verifies just how ignorant she really is. If she is doing this for attention then she got it. She proved to the world how stupid she is lol. Also, the video is titled, "How Hmong Girls Lie." What the fuck is that? What I don't understand is how the hell does makeup has anything to do with lying. Hell a title like "How girls cover up." would have made more sense.

Even though Alexandra Wallace was a stupid idiot lol at least she was able to speak and put together a sentence. Basically, at least her sentence construction was decent LOL.

cookielee

sarNie Egg
i dont get it why people are going all mad about this video...theres no point of getting mad..hmong people thes days are getting so stupid....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao, when i saw this clip, there was so little views.. now there's so much..

i just find them ignorant and stupid.. like really now?

this year sure is interesting so far..

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
How Hmong Girls Lie part 3 - Response From Phoua Xiong, is this an apology or redemption?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI9FicNAMxU

I love this guy's response
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi3nARJQvJc

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Those two girls are just simply "retarded." A shaman need to call back their spirits because they seem to be posses by "retardation."

paige

sarNie Hatchling
omg! tis topic is all over my gals fb, there was even a little debate event today at uw-madison on this 'how hmong girls lie'. i so wished i went now, cuz after youtubeing it, the video is down, but i did catch their part 2 response, and seriously, they got it right, i get it, but they delvered it wrong. oh boy, (like ppl pointed out) its alexander wallace all over again.

mokka

sarNie Adult
stupid girls... They must be really bored to come up with something so stupid... My reaction when I watched it on my brother's girlfriend's facebook, was, "Are they talking about themselves?" because clearly they are... LOL... Or they must be super jealous of other Hmong girls.
From a source, these two girls are from Milwaukee, WI...
I wondered how the will face the the Hmong community in Milwaukee?